Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:20 pm
(((I think partial would work< what about you Reiko and Haipa? what you think?)))

Kazato smirked "One Attack..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:24 pm
((Partial))
"Someone seems to be a bit full of themselves."Shana said, her heart beating fast.

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm
Kazato cringed from his broken bones he could barely stand he was hurt more than he thought he was he pulled his fist back and began to run at Shana "One!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:30 pm
"One..."Shana said as she took out her katanas and ran towards Kazato as well.  

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 pm
((parital i guess))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:34 pm
Right before Kazato was about to clash with Shana his back bone snapped his legs gave out and his fist loosened and he fell towards Shana his face heading straight for Shanas blade and in a comedic way he said "Crap...."  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm
((Partial it is :3 and sorry for the huge paragraph x.x''))

Kyuki gasped. She had not expected such a powerful attack. "Dammit..." she breathed as her powers began to get sealed. She screamed as the sealing mark began to burn into her arm. In a desperate attempt to escape, she released more of her power. This time her claws turned silver and became extremely hard so nothing could break them. The spiky parts of her wings had turned silver. Instead of her hair having a shade of blood, it really began dripping blood. Her fangs also had blood dripping from them. Her shoes had come off and now she had claws there too. In addition to all this Kyuki had a black wolf-like tail. She waved her wings which sent a huge blast of black energy breaking the spell and blasting a hole in the ceiling. Although the spell had stopped part of her powers remained sealed and the mark remained burned in her arm. In a flash she appeared in front of Dimitri and stabbed him with her claws.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm
Shana looked at Kazato as he fell and she moved her blade away. Then she regretted it, she could have killed him."Oh d*** it!!"  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:43 pm
Dimitri looked at the claw in his stomach he began to drip blood "S-Shi...." he held the blade and the yellow aura began to dim and it began to spead onto Kyuki like a parasite he looked up at Kyuki closed his eyes and smiled, no anger was on his face it was almost like he was giving her a smile that said good job or Hi there (:p)

Kazato dropped to the ground unable to move his face face the ground and muffled he said "Damn Shana.... Why'd you hesitate..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:45 pm
"I-I don't know..."Shana said staring at Kazato, she hated killing people...and more than that...she hated blood. It was that simple.  

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Kazato was angry "Why did you hesitate! You could have ended me! Put me out of my misery! I am NOW a Vegatable! Thanks to you Shana! I was now not what its like to live! I used to think of life as a horrid cage and the one time I was able to escape you hesitate!?" he was so angry he tried to move but couldn't he was disabled dirt from the ground got in his mouth as he talked and his eyes began to fade  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm
A dark aura came around Kyuki which made the yellow aura diminish. She smiled at him as her wings vanished, her eyes turned back to the normal looking red, her hair became pure white, her claws and fangs shrank, and everything else that was different became normal. She removed her arm which was now covered in Dimitri's blood. "Thanks for the fight. I really enjoyed it." She said to him as he fell to the ground. "I grant you access to my personal hell. Don't worry, you wont suffer there. You're already dead and that's enough for me." she said to the body. On his back she drew a magic symbol that was identical to the one that sometimes appeared in her eyes. "Goodbye." Kyuki whispered and walked away, to report back to Timid.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:54 pm
"I don't like killing people,okay?!"Shana yelled."I thought you wanted to kill me anyways. Jeez, who knew you wanted to die?"
Kameko runs to Dimitri's body."Dimitri?!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm
Kazato became even more angered "Have you ever had a pet? They fight for dominance in a cage hurting each other killing each other even!" He calmed down "But really.... all they want is out of the cage...."

Dimitri dropped into Kameko's arms he was just smiling "Kameko.... I-is Miyuki alright?" His eyes began to become pale his scythe was sucked back into the collar and his hair changed back to a black color "A-are you alright?" Dimitri coughed and blood came up a little

Despair ran over "Wow this is bad... I can heal him a little but not all out it... I already used it on William"  

dawgybites

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm
At the sound of Dimitri's voice Kyuki stopped. "Not dead yet?" She said. The scythe changed into a chain with a sword and she flung it at Dimitri.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games