Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige grinned with a sense of accomplishment. Putting the case back in the bag, and the bag back in the bigger bag, he turned to the kiosk as well. "Hrm... well we wanna get her something that matches overall... any idea what her favorite color is?" Michishige asked, trying to figure out what'd be best.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 pm
__________________________________________________________________________________________☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ User Image

"She likes to match, so what if we got her something in black? Black matches everything." Whit nodded...and began searching. Maybe they could find something in merino or cashmere, they were soft and warm....

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
___________________________________________________________________________User Image

Avery turned as she saw the hover disc take flight again, caught in her peripherals, she wondered if Shige would like something like that after all...and maybe a gift card for junk food or something..She only noticed Treya as the girl lifted the disc up high in a skillful move. Recognizing her from their brief encounter at the begining of the school year Avery immediately said "Hello again!" Smiling widely.

EDIT (Sorry you totally DID ninja me!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:51 pm
Zetao
_

((Did chu see my other post XP ??))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:03 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Black sounds good... I guess," Michishige mused. He didn't really know what Avery was into or what she liked. "How about this?" he asked, pointing at some black mittens and scarf, lying next to each other.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Hrmm, Whit thought about it, "Why don't we find something with a hat too? Let's try in a store. Maybe they'll have more?" He shrugged. He so didn't know enough about girls. Which was odd, as he used to think he knew plenty.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Yea, Whit will love his gift, Michishige smiled to himself. "Uh, sure, a store... that'll work, I guess. But you're buying. I'm practically out cause of this watch." he said to Whit, leading him into some department store or another.

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 pm
|| hurhur x3 I can't think of anything... ||

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:33 pm
{ Lol. We're kinda just... I'unno. XD }

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm
|| Hur... And I decided Maria's getting Avery a kitty cat scarf :3 orange, to match her hair. ||

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm
(OMG and Avery will wear it to be polite ^.^;; LOL )
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Sure thing, what's the use of a rich friend if you don't abuse the power?" Whit laughed and tugged Shige along. He didn't mind at all. Christmas was special. He steered them towards a large store that seemed to exude the "proper clothes" vibe.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:45 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Since when were you rich?" Michishige joked. When they got to the larger store, Michishige had the urge to look around, 'ooh'ing and 'ahh'ing at the clothes. Though he knew they had to meet back at nine, at the latest. "Well.... since she's your girlfriend, why don't you pick out the stuff?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 pm

"Dude..." Whit seemed semi-put out. "I've always been rich. And she's not my girlfriend...I haven't even asked her out or anything .."
He meandered into an outerwear section and poked half heartedly at some gloves.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:08 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige wanted to laugh, but that wouldn't be very nice. "C'mon, dude, chillax. Why don't you ask her out today?" he suggested. "I mean, you two are practically a couple already," he continued, browsing for a suitable scarf.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:31 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾

"N-No, not today. It's not..the right time!..Besides everyone's around. I don't want her to feel embarrassed or anything." Whit practically sighed until he spotted something that could work, well the style anyway. "What do you think of this? Or should we get her one of those hats that's rounder, more fifties, you know?" Whit gestured his hands around his head as he spoke.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games