Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 pm
Amy shook her head with a bright grin on her face. "Nope, she doesn't! I convinced everyone at home to wait until she saw them at the party. It will be a surprise for her at a surprise party! I can't wait to see her face. And I hope she comes soon. For a 'surprise' party, we did quite a bit of planning for it. We never set any specific time or anything, but I'm hoping most of the staff for the party and Kits show up around five or so. I can't wait to see her outfit! She always looks so adorable."

She looked up at Jessi from the bag of glitter and smiled. "You sure you and Haley are okay with being at the information desk for most of the night to greet people? I know we hardly ever have two people at the information desk, but since it's a party, a special event, I..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Jessi shook her head and held up her hand, laughing. "I don't mind at all! I mean, Haley went to go hang up some more stuff in the pet area in case people want a tour, but we're both fine with it. We get it. We're excited for the party, too! Can you help me hang this poster on the front of the desk here, please, Amy?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 pm
Amy looked at the poster and smiled. "Sure, I'd love to! You did a good job on this, especially with such short notice."

She went over to the front of the information desk and helped Jessi hang it up with some masking tape.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm
Aqua Springs
Surprise Party!!

User Image

Come help us celebrate Aqua Springs' success {{Page 200!!}} and get a glimpse of our future at our impromptu party!

Entertainment will start roughly at 7:00 PM in the lounge. If you have a story, poem, or song you'd like to share, please do so!

User Image

Before 7, please feel free to watch the Super Bowl highlights in the lounge on one of the TV's. Also, we'll be having a small dance area off on the other side of the lounge. Entertainment might start at 7, but the party begins when you get here!

User Image

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Amy smiled at Jessi. They were both in the information/main area. "Well, party's starting! I'm excited!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 pm
Jessi grinned, but she also looked a little confused. "Yeah... but where is the rest of the staff? Kits isn't even here. Is the Super Bowl over? If it isn't, that'd explain why the guys aren't here."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Amy looked at Jessi and then looked at the time. "Oh... Well, I don't know much about the Super Bowl... But I'm sure Kits will be coming soon! I mean, it's her party, too. She helped plan it. If it gets to be 5:30 and she hasn't shown up, we'll start calling around. I hope she's okay. That's the only reason she wouldn't show up, if something happened."

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and berating herself for already becoming worried. "But it's silly to start worrying now. She might just be late! Oh! Maybe she stopped at my house and saw Mitri and Niiki. So of course she'd be sticking around there a little bit longer. I bet that's what happened. Do you know if Daniel's coming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 pm
Jessi blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I... I don't know. Possibly. I wouldn't know if he was going to show up or not. Not like we keep tabs on each other or anything...."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 pm
Amy raised an eyebrow at Jessi and then fought to hide her smirk. Someone was protesting just a little too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 pm
*Karrie, Mitri, Niiki, and Velcore walk into Aqua Springs. Mitri is carrying Thistle* Hi Amy. Hi Jessi. smile Sorry we're a bit late.

((I apologize if I'm slow, I'm doing homework too.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:19 pm
Amy looked up as the group came into AS. She smiled brightly and waved. "Hey guys! It's okay. I'm just glad you made it this early, what with Super Bowl going on and all. If the game is still going, it'll be playing in the lounge."

Amy looked at each person who had come in and then got a confused look on her face. "Where's Kits? I though she wasn't here yet because she was with you guys."

Now she was starting to get worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm
Jessi looked up at everyone. She recognized everyone but the blond one. That must be Niiki. Amy had mentioned him.

"Hey everyone!"

She looked over at Amy and saw that her smile had somewhat faded. Uh oh. She knew her friend and she knew that look.

"Uh, what do you guys think of the decorations? You should see the glitter in the lounge! Amy herded everyone outside, covered the bar and food area, and then closed the door with bags of glitter inside. Then, she used her power over the wind to kick up a little breeze and had it spray all over the room! It looks awesome!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:26 pm
*sees the look on Amy's face* Don't worry. Dame invited her to a play this afternoon that she's helping with. Kits is just going to be a bit late. She called during the intermission. *goes up and wraps his arms around Amy*

*without hearing Jessi, walks into the lounge* Hey, what happened in here? It's all glittery.

*rolls his eyes at his cousin, then walks up to Jessi* Hello. You must be Jessi. *smiles at her* I'm Niiki.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm
Amy looked up at Karrie before he hugged her and looked confused. "A play? But the party... I mean, we have all this stuff planned and.. well, it was kinda stupid to plan it, anyway, because it's supposed to be an impromptu party. But I just..."

She laughed slightly and waved one of her hands in the air. "Nevermind. She's really close with Dame, so of course she'd go... I was just worried that she..."

She forced another laugh and looked over to the lounge. "You know, I should probably go check to make sure the food's ready. Excuse me, Karrie."

She slipped by Karrie before she got in his hug and went into the lounge quickly. She looked over at Tommy. "Hey Tommy. Food ready? Let me help you set out some things here... I'm glad we went fried food and stuff..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 pm
Amy watched Mitri walk toward the lounge and ask why all the glitter was there. She laughed and was about to respond when the blond guy came over and introduced himself. She was right, it was Niiki. Score one for her!

She smiled at Niiki and held out her hand. "Well hi there, Niiki! It's good to finally meet you and be able to put a face with the name. Yep, I'm Jessi. Have you gotten a tour of the new winter areas yet?"

She looked up quickly as Amy stood up and started to walk to the lounge. Her brow creased with worry.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games