Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pumpkin mask

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:18 pm
Mihoko Suzu Genin || D Rank
Ninjutsu/Ninjutsu 505/505 Chakra || 75/75 Stamina

Mihoko glanced around the training area, she exhaled deeply before walking over to a more private area. All the other genin were so much younger than her, although they had much more of a drive than she did, they looked so young and baby faced. Tales of what happened to those innocent genin circulated among her own groups, she had friends who simply didn't return. She knew she couldn't ponder on the past, and got ready to begin her training.

She looked down at her palm. It had been a while since it was required for her to actually concentrate her chakra. She focused it in the centre of her palm, she could feel the energy swelling in the palm. Oh crap, I didn't expect to get this far, she thought to herself. She spread the concentrated chakra throughout the whole of her hand, and she could feel heat gathering on her palm.

Small flames began to form, she tried to ignore the burning and the heat for the most part, although her face twisted into a small wince. Keeping the concentration at a steady level for that hand, she focused her attention on her right hand. She went through the same routine of concentrating chakra in the centre of her hand before allowing it to expand and heat up. She looked at her two hands coated in fire. She quickly cancelled the technique before her hands seriously burned. I need more training.

Technique: Flaming Palm Technique  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:11 pm
Mihoko Suzu Genin - D Rank
Ninjutsu/Ninjutsu Class || 445/505 Chakra || 75/75 Stamina

Flame Resistance Technique - [1/1]

Mihoko knew she had to become somewhat resistant to fire in order to effectively use it in battle without hurting herself. She concentrated the chakra through her body, steadily heating it up so she could slowly get used to the temperatures of fire. She could feel herself beginning to sweat from the heat she was building up. She then used the Flaming Palm Technique, to see that it no longer had the slight burning sensation it once had.

Mist Waltz Technique - [1/1]

The next step of course was to learn something that would allow her to attack at a distance. She performed the handseals, slowly at first before gaining fluency in them. She concentrated chakra at the back of her throat while she performed the handseals at a much faster pace. She opened her mouth and a light mist seemed to come out, it was only visible under light as it could be delicately seen flowing around. She looked at it in awe as she observed the mist.

Great Fireball Technique - [2/2]

Mihoko was feeling confident now, she slowly practised the handseals, gaining fluency slowly. As she made a mistake, she would start over, she didn't want any chance of failure in an actual battle. She moved her hands rather slowly, focusing her chakra as she concentrated carefully on her hands and her own breathing. She took a deep breath in, concentrating the chakra from her mouth down into her chest, it swelled up. She then expelled a small spurt of fire, although mostly smoke from her mouth.

She coughed, tears forming in her eyes from the irritation of the smoke. After the smoke had cleared, she began to form the handseals again. She was fluent enough in them by now, although at heart she knew it was her own perfectionism that made her want to keep practising them. She then carefully concentrated the chakra in the back of her mouth and moved it down into her chest. It swelled, and pulling a hand up to her mouth, a large stream of fire came from her mouth and at the end swelled into a large sphere.

Dragon Fire Technique - [2/2]

Mihoko pondered over how to learn the next technique. She used one of the various dummies in the room to practise it on. She concentrated chakra in her mouth, considering it may be similar to the Great Fireball Technique. She held her hand up to her mouth, and allowed the fire to swell in her chest. She attempted to expel it through her mouth, but as soon as it went past her hand, it went everywhere. There was no control over the fire.

Mihoko moved her hand and allowed the fire to stop. She frowned and considered another way to get it to work. She concentrated chakra in her mouth again, and when she expelled it, she attempted to use her chakra control to keep it steady. She concentrated on the flames she was projecting, placing both hands out, extending them. The fire seemed to move in a steady flow, however as soon as she moved her hands the technique would fall apart.

Flame Sphere Technique - [2/2]

Mihoko prepared to learn the final technique of the day. She looked over the technique she was learning, it was somewhat similar to the Flaming Palm Technique. She concentrated chakra in her palm, allowing the flames to formulate. She allowed heat to gather, using her hand to channel the heat into her own body. She concentrated her body temperature, amplifying it in order to make it more heated.

She then began to expand the Flame Sphere she was forming, it was beginning to become bright red in colour. She concentrated her heat into it, using it to expand the Flame Sphere. She watched it grow in heat and in size. It would make an effective shield against taijutsu she figured.

Mihoko figured she was done for a short period of time, and exited the area.  

pumpkin mask

pumpkin mask

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:25 am
Ninjutsu/Ninjutsu Class || 505/505 Chakra || 75/75 Stamina ||

Mihoko knew she would have to train herself in all the element she could, so she decided that Raiton would be the best next step for her. She practised her electrical resistance, not wanting to experience any nasty pains when fighting against others. Mihoko focused her chakra as the lightning release dummy struck her, her chakra slowly began to absorb some of the shock damage from the dummy. Mihoko continued contact with the dummy until the effects of lightning no longer hurt her.

Electrical Resistance Training Learnt

Mihoko began her next step in training. She concentrated chakra around her body, instead of using katon, she manipulated her chakra so she would be able to use Raiton. She concentrated her chakra throughout her body, until she could feel a static form around her body. She couldn't move while she held the technique, her body would not move but she could feel the lightning on her skin, tingling slightly.

Burst Technique Learnt

She took this lightning energy that formed in her body and began to make it form in the palm of her hand. She concentrated the chakra carefully, making sure that she wasn't wasting any of the chakra she was going to use. Then, chakra began to materialise in her hand. Lightning began to crackle in a small ball in the centre of her palm. Holding out her palm it was like she had thrown it at full strength, it hit the dummy with a jolt.

Lightning Bolt Technique Learnt

Expanding on the technique she had just learnt, she wanted to make it extend and be used as a continuous attack. She concentrated the chakra in her palm, and began trying to make it a continuous blast of pure lightning energy. However, she found that it was easier said than done as she could only send off lightning bolts. She sighed and began to formulate chakra in the palm of her hand.

Using her other hand, she assisted to help use the lightning attack she wanted. It would be a useful augment of the Lightning Bolt Technique. Slowly it began to formulate as a continuous flow of lightning energy from one hand to the other. She began to cautiously move her hand away, not wanting the stream of chakra to stop or to end. Concentrating chakra through her palm she managed to make it a continuous blast.

Lightning Blast Technique Learnt

She spent time playing around with the Lightning Blast Technique, thinking of how to make it even better than it was. She began trying to play around with it, only causing the technique to cancel itself out. She then looked into the Lightning Beam Technique, and smiled as she began concentrating chakra in both of her hands to learn this technique. She felt it formulate in her palm and the voltage form at a much stronger level.

She began to slowly release it from her palms, she quickly had to concentrate her chakra in order to get control over it. She began by slowly allowing it to grow wider and allowing more power to go into the technique, causing small lightning bolts to strike the dummies close to it. It grew wider until it wouldn't expand any further and Mihoko smiled at the fact that she managed to get this technique down. Mihoko focused as she tried to move around with it, she found she could privet around with the attack, however moving distances proved to be difficult.

Lightning Beam Technique

Mihoko figured it would be a good time to learn about Suiton and dabble in the art of some of her other elements. She had learnt about water manipulation and how it can be used to create water out of nothing. To practise, she concentrated her chakra and focused, channelling her chakra to Suiton to hopefully be able to create some water. Slowly, water began to form around her as she made a small amount of water to use.

Water Manipulation Technique

Mihoko took the said water that she manipulated and began to twist its shape. She looked at it as she began to make it harder and sharper, before she could soften it and make it very gentle. Forming it into a star like shape, and making it harder and sharper she could see that it resembled a shuriken. She concentrated her chakra into the shuriken so it would keep its shape. In order to test it out, she threw it into the dummy, it hit with impact and went into the material, and then it reverted back it water.

Water Shuriken Technique

Mihoko decided it was time to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image
________________________Sung Oni________________________

Sung sort of cocked his head to the side with his family member seemed to get set off by his statement. It was rather odd. Then again, he really didn't understand fear which was a basic concept to most people, so there was probably a lot that made him weirder. "I respect the tits not the title. She could be the damn lord all mighty but if she can't fight or use her head why the hell would I give her respect?

Thanks for the chance miss..."

Ah s**t. He had forgotten her name, if it was even given in the first place. Before he had a chance to ask she was gone, his bandage was fixed, and only him and his family member remained.

Lost in thought for a few moments he seemed to come to some sort of conclusion, a slow nod of his head coming before he jumped to his feet even with a rather large wince.

"Right. I'm off to the hospital man. My name is Sung by the way. We should hang out sometime after I got my s**t fixed and a few push ups outta me" he said, arm still hanging limply beside an oddly positive smile.

Chakra Pool 170/250, Stamina Pool 200/250

Holy Rinaku

malavaes

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:54 pm
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Holy Rinaku

Odoeb

User Image
20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Antidote

She said she would pray for me...

Chet was about to make some statement when he looked over at Kya leaving and completely lost his mind.
Kya had become black and with a stylish afro to boot! "What in the ********/> Chet shouted before looking over to the side. A large film production team looked at him in confusion as the director frowned at Chet for blowing the scene. "You're ruining the take Chet what the ******** are you doing?!" The director spat from his high directors chair. "Oh what am I doing?" Chet asked in a british accent. "I just wanna know why my bloody co-star just suddenly goes from korean pop star to a BLOODY BLACK PANTHER!" Chet was completely over the whole thing. "Yeah well we're trying to appeal to a broader audience here, Chet you wouldn't know anything about that." The director rebutted. "Oh so now I know nothing? Is that it? You change the ******** actors ******** racial ethnicity and I don't no a thing?" While the two argued a man walked past the scene to go and fix some lights. That seemed to set Chet off even more. "And there's this ******** guy! Constantly walking around the ******** scenes and you just let him! It's distracting man!" the small man seemed to cower at Chet's aggressive tone a softly replied, "I-" Chet cut him off. "I know what the ******** you're doing! Am I going to walk around and rip your ******** lights down, in the middle of a scene? Then why the ******** are you <******** walking right through? Ah-da-da-dah, like this in the background. What the ******** is it with you? What don't you ******** understand? You got any ******** idea about, hey, it's ******** distracting having somebody walking up behind Chet in the middle of the ******** scene? Give me a ******** answer! What don't you get about it?" Chet ranted at the poor man who meekly replied, "I was looking at the light." That set Chet completely off the rails.
"Ohhhhh, goooood for you. And how was it? I hope it was ******** good, because it's useless now, isn't it?" Chet asked before storming off. "I can't work with you ******** amateurs I'll be in my God Damn trailer!" [[exit]]

I said it's too late for me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:21 pm
User Image

A room full of younger students jumped when the door slid open with a bang. In walked the rather haggard Kanzaki, using a shakujo still to get around, such was the throbbing in his back. With a conscious effort he slowly sat down at the desk at the head of the class. "Uh, right. Yes." He rummaged through the drawers looking for some sort of lesson plan. Anything that could have been left behind by the teacher who he had foolishly decided to cover for.

He spun the chair around carefully, since moving by the waist was not really an option yet. Plucking a piece of chalk from the rack, he wrote out the myriad of characters in his full name. "As I am clearly not Toyota-sensei." The characters were sloping off towards the ground. Writing in an arc hurt less than leaning over to draw the sounds straight. Stomping his foot to get their attention after speaking, Kanzaki poured over the notes of the day's lesson plan. It didn't seem that hard of a subject to teach.

"Good afternoon, class. You may call me Uchiha-san. I will be going over this brief period of instruction on the Henge no Jutsu, also known as the clone technique. I will be teaching this class using the informal lecture method. That means that at any time you may raise your hand and ask a question, and I will answer it to the best of my ability.

I will be aided by my katana and the hand seal of the ram. At the end of this period of instruction, I fully expect you to be able to transform yourselves into a copy of me. To enable you to do this, I will be teaching you not only how to mold your chakra needed to do so, but the reasons why we use the ram seal, and how to continually output a low level of chakra that will serve as a gateway to other techniques. Are there any questions so far? Good."

Then I have one for you. Why is it that we use the ram seal for the transformation technique? There were a few murmurs in the room before a young woman raised her hand. Without waiting to be called upon, she spat out the seal's elemental association. Kanzaki nodded with a knowing expression, but asked for other input.

"No one else? Well miss, you are correct. That seal does have an elemental affinity. But that has nothing to do with the skill in question, does it? That seal in particular is part of nearly every technique. It's considered basic. Think of each seal as a gateway for your chakra. Some seals mold it into elements, or amounts, or even where in and around the body a technique comes from.

Some techniques use a few seals, some use many, refining your specifically into a capable jutsu. That seal allows for the passage and shaping for a large amount of chakra for general use. Now, the Transformation technique doesn't use a lot of chakra persay, but that chakra is covering your entire body. That's how Raikages are usually so good at their Lightning Armor Technique."

With a great heave he stood up, using the shakujo to walk around the desk of the teacher. Towards the students he shuffled, stopping at the center of the small auditorium situation. Making a half tiger seal with his hand, he molded and projected his chakra out from his body. Not in the form of a technique, but enough to make it physically manifest, yet not to the point where they would see the woman staring back at them. No, just the cliched glow of white surrounding his entire injured form.

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 370 / 370xxxxxCurrent Stamina 325 / 325xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Skinny Chef: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Hesei Formless Slot.
Class Reductions:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D Rank ]
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - D Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn Uchiha techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxThoroughbred: Maximum Chakra/Stamina Increase
xxxxx•Thoroughbred: 5 Chakra/Stamina Uchiha technique cost reduction [ D Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

pumpkin mask

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 pm
Ninjutsu/Ninjutsu Class || 505/505 Chakra || 75/75 Stamina ||

Mihoko returned to the training grounds, prepared to get in a good day's worth of training. Mihoko began by practising her Maruton techniques, prepared for any situation. She got ropes tied tightly around her body, she began by nudging them with her chakra. Very slowly they began to loosen on her body, as she soon slipped out of them. She then moved on to using handcuffs, she tightened them around her wrist, and using chakra in her hands and around the cuffs, she began to resist them and managed to push them back slightly. Her hands then slipped out of them with relative ease. [1/1] Escaping Skill

Mihoko then moved on to the next technique she was prepared to learn. Mihoko moved towards the dummy, unsure about how to approach learning the technique she attempted to focus chakra into her palm so she would be able to absorb more chakra back. She tapped the dummy with her palm and felt a shock of chakra that was used to keep some of them active. It gave off a small shock to show that it was effective. Mihoko practised again, tapping the dummy for it to give her another small shock, showing the technique was working properly. [1/1] Chakra Absorption Technique

Figuring she would need to move on to the dummies that could actually move along a track, she figured it would be a good time to practice the Body Flicker Technique. Concentrating her chakra in her hands, she prepared to move, memorising how to get to the dummies. In an instant, she seemed to disappear with a flicker, leaving behind a small amount of dust in her wake. She stood still, stumbling a little as she was near the moving dummies, she wavered in her step before she quickly regained balance.. [1/1] Body Flicker Technique

She looked at the track dummies, and activated them so they would move along the tracks that were set for them. Mihoko concentrated chakra in her palm, running towards the dummy, she tapped it with her palm with a considerable amount of force. The dummy kept moving along the track as if nothing happened. Frustrated, she jumped back away from the dummies, and looked towards them. She then jumped onto another dummy, focusing her chakra until it suddenly stopped. Mihoko was almost thrown off from the sudden stop, but the dummy was paralysed. [1/1] Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

Mihoko then decided to move on to some more advanced things, she figured it would be useful to be able to watch over areas she had been to before if the need happened to arise. She focused her chakra, planning on sending over an astral projection to view a different section of the training grounds. She focused her chakra throughout her whole body and attempted to expel it so it would be able to travel without her physical body. It came to no avail as the technique collapsed upon itself. [1/2]

Mihoko created a small layer of chakra from her hand, and began to see a translucent version of her hand begin to extend from her body. It was similar to her pale skin, however it was more wispy and ethereal, like it was a ghost of herself that she was forcing from her body. Mihoko then forced it from the rest of her body and it seemed to travel a distance away from her. It then dissolved. Mihoko focused her chakra to the old training dummies, and slowly she could feel an astral version of herself being constructed. Closing her eyes, she looked around through it's vision, everything was in it's place. She then deactivated the technique. [2/2] Astral Projection Skill

Mihoko prepared to learn the final Maruton Technique that she was willing to learn. The Shadow Clone Technique. She knew it was a somewhat dangerous technique for a Genin to learn, but she felt the need to improve herself so she would be able to protect the village. She figured that being able to use Shadow Clones would help her in that endeavour. She focused her chakra, it would be similar to making a clone of herself, except she would need to spread her chakra evenly between the clones. [1/4]

Mihoko focused her chakra, she found it difficult to divide it evenly between the physical bodies that she would be creating. She attempted to cast the chakra from her body, only to result in a sickly looking clone laying on the ground before it quickly cancelled itself. Mihoko scowled at the clone as she began focusing her chakra again. Mihoko attempted to divide her chakra again and then cast out the clone, resulting in another sickly looking clone that coughed and spluttered weakly before dissolving. [2/4]

Deciding she would need a different approach, Mihoko decided it would be best to learn how to make the clones physical first. Mihoko took in her body, how it felt, and how it looked. She would have to in order for her clones to mimic her. She concentrated her chakra, holding her hand out. Pumpkin orange chakra coated Mihoko like a flickering aura, as she began to create a physical clone who could stand for a few moments, but without chakra, they disappeared rather quickly. [3/4]

Mihoko took a deep sigh of frustration as she began by combining the physical form of the clone with the amount of chakra she would need in order to give the clones enough life and strength. She decided that perhaps it would be easier with one clone at first, and after successfully giving the clone some of her own chakra, the Shadow Clone of herself stood before her. Mihoko extended her hand and touched it, finding that her hand didn't go right through it. With a hand sign, she cancelled the clone. [4/4] Shadow Clone Technique

Moving along with cloning techniques, she figured it would be a good idea to learn the Ember Clone Technique. She concentrated her Katon Chakra carefully, attempting to make it somewhat similar to the Shadow Clone Technique she had recently managed to learn. Three clones appeared before her, they appeared to be more sturdy than the traditional clone. With a hand seal, the clones detonated, leaving behind a small explosion as they disappeared from existence. [1/1] Ember Clone Technique

She decided to move on with learning the Water Clone Technique, needing to expand her library of Suiton Techniques, she wanted the clones to prove worthy as they would be able to use a technique if she was busy with another issue. She began to mould her chakra, focusing and putting her energy into it to make sure they would be able to use a technique. Three clones appeared beside her, who looked very similar to herself, it was like looking into a mirror, as in an instance, they all used the Water Shuriken Technique on each other and dissolved. [1/1] Water Clone technique

To expand her Suiton library of techniques, Mihoko manipulated some water to form from her own chakra, and began to manipulate the shape, density and sharpness of the water. She extended the water into a small and thin blade, it wasn't particularly the strongest blade out there, but as she gently touched it, a small cut formed on her index finger. It was like a small blade, and she cancelled the technique as she put her finger to her mouth in order to try to suck the wound to prevent more blood from coming out. [1/1] Water Sword Technique

As she was near the moving dummies, she decided it would be a good time to learn some techniques that would be able to bind a target and prevent them from moving. Mihoko decided that learning the Water Chains Technique would prove to be useful for this purpose. She created a quantity of water from her chakra, and began to manipulate the shape of the water to form thick chains. She moved them over to the dummies, however the chakra flow was disrupted and chains dissolved. [1/2]

Mihoko attempted the technique again, focusing her chakra through it at an even flow so that the chains would be sturdy and they wouldn't fall apart. Mihoko moved the chains slowly over to the dummies, gaining speed as she felt the chakra was being concentrated properly. The chains wrapped around the dummy's ankles and wrists, slowing down their movement greatly until they were simply struggling against the chains. [2/2] Water Chains Technique

Mihoko walked over to where the Suiton Training Area was, a large clear lake was overlooking the area along with a few dummies situated along the bank or a few even in the water. Mihoko walked over to the lake and looked in, in order to learn Suiton she would have to be able to breathe underwater. She walked in until the water was up to her chest, and then she concentrated chakra to her lungs and sat down at the bottom of the lake. Looking into the distance of the water, she found she could breathe in the small amounts of oxygen that remained in the water with relative ease. [1/1] Breathing Underwater Technique

She emerged from the water and looked over at the dummy that was situated towards the edge of the lake. Focusing chakra she figured it would be a good time to learn the Water Prison Technique. She began trying to use the lake water in order to imprison the dummy, however she was having difficulty lifting the water with her chakra. She began to slowly try to lift it up in order to use it for the technique. [1/2]

Mihoko managed to create a ball of water that she would be able to use to imprison others. She began to regulate her chakra through the water, and then moved it over to the dummy at a fast pace so that in actual combat they wouldn't be able to escape. She came out from the lake and the water seemed to connect so that Mihoko had managed to bind the dummy within the water prison. [2/2] Water Prison Technique

Mihoko decided to finish off her Raiton Training while she was at the Training Academy, with nothing else to really do aside from train. She walked back to the stationary dummies and began to concentrate chakra throughout her entire body. She was attempting to learn the Electric Needle Spread Technique and knew that it would prove useful against Taijutsu and as a distanced attack from research. [1 / 2]

Mihoko watched in wonder as little electric needles began to form all over her body, they started to spread out all over. She remained rigid as she was concentrating chakra throughout her entire body. Mihoko watched when they extended around six centimetres out, with sharp looking edges. Mihoko waited for a moment, before exerting her chakra, sending them all off shooting towards the dummies in the room. [2 / 2] Electric Needle Spread Technique

Mihoko didn't want to be without her Nagamaki, but she knew in case she was without it, she would have to learn techniques to try to compensate for the loss. Therefore she decided the Lightning Blade Technique would be a good move. Mihoko figured that it would be useful to learn a technique, even if it relied on accuracy. She began to concentrate her chakra between her index finger and her thumb. [1 / 2]

Mihoko watched as the small blade began to form between her fingers. It was a bright colour and came across with a slight buzzing, as it was highly condensed lightning energy. Mihoko watched as it grew in length, it was long and looked to be incredibly sharp. Mihoko could imagine how painful it would be if the blade happened to strike a pressure point or something important to the body. She shuddered, and then cancelled the technique. [2 / 2] Lightning Blade Technique

Mihoko knew that she would need more techniques that would be able to bind her opponents and leave them open to other attacks. It would be even more useful if it was able to cause damage to the opponent while they were bound. That was why Mihoko decided to learn a more advanced Raiton Technique, known as the Electric Snake Technique. She walked over to the moving dummies, to ensure that the technique would work properly. [1 / 4]

Mihoko began by controlling her chakra, she would need to create a large quantity of Raiton energy that would be able to wrap around their victim. Mihoko began by putting her palms on the ground, trying to focus her Raiton energy and make it move through the ground. The lightning seemed to crackle for a moment, before it began to move forward. As it began to move more fluently, Mihoko manipulated it's shape to resemble a snake. [2 / 4]

Mihoko focused her chakra so that the snake would move through the ground, the only evidence of it's prescence would be the small and faint balls of lightning that happened to come up as the snake approached the dummy. With a small pulsation of chakra, the snake shot up from the ground and began to wrap it's way around the dummy. The dummy was still moving, but after using some more energy they came to a stop. [3 / 4]

Mihoko then made the snake tighten its way around the dummy, preventing it from moving in any way, shape or form. Mihoko then began to send out small Raiton energy bursts so that the snake would be able to send out electric shocks to others. Mihoko watched with anticipation as the snake moved around the target, small shocks would come from its body every once in a while. She cancelled the technique and the snake dissolved into thin air. [4 / 4] Electric Snake Technique

For her final Raiton Technique, Mihoko decided it would be a good idea to learn how to create a ball of lightning. Being able to shoot it off in small doses, or using a large ball for massive damage would prove to be very useful for her. It would require her having to move fast, having to concentrate her chakra and having enough accuracy to be able to hit her target. She hoped it would have an effective use. [1 / 4]

Mihoko began by holding her hands out, so she had about the room of her chest in order to create the Lightning Ball Technique. She focused chakra in her hands, moving them together in order to create a small ball that she could expand if she needed. Raiton began to form in her hands, as she felt herself being charged up by such an effect. A small ball of lightning could be seen spinning around in her palms. [2 / 4]

She attempted to expand the Lightning Ball Technique in order to make it the regular size it was supposed to be, however as she extended it over the length of her chest, the concentration of chakra was lacking and it collapsed. Mihoko tried again, focusing chakra from between the two of her hands, creating a small ball of lightning within her two palms. Focusing on her chakra concentration, she began to extend the size of the Lightning Ball. [3 / 4]

Feeling rather buzzed from the amount of Raiton moving through her body, she took a step forward with the Lightning Ball, finding that she was moving faster than normal. She took off at a fast pace, moving onto the quick moving dummies to test herself. She dashed around to move within range to hit the target, before hurling the Lightning Ball off of her palms in order to strike the dummy. It collided with the dummy, which stopped for a moment, before starting again. [4 / 4] Lightning Ball Technique

Mihoko decided to then move onto Fuuton, an element she had no experience with and would be good to start getting some training in. She decided to begin with a simple levitation technique, focusing chakra to the bottom of her feet. She began to use the element of Fuuton to slowly lift herself up from the ground, feeling herself wobble. She used more of the Fuuton to balance her body while she levitated above ground. [1 / 1] Levitation Technique

Moving on, she decided to learn some offensive Fuuton techniques, as the element proved to be good for offensive purposes and for support. Mihoko focused chakra in her hands, forming a small ball of wind within her palms, a swirling ball. She hurled it towards the dummies that she was practising with. It hit the dummy dead on, although immediately towards impact the ball of wind exploded, causing small cuts to appear on the dummy. [1 / 1] Wind Explosion

For a more subtle technique, Mihoko began focusing her chakra into the air around her. She began to formulate the chakra in these small areas, allowing pressure to build as she formed them near one of the stationary dummies. She waited for a moment, allowing them to reach maximum capacity, then with a handseal the air pockets burst around the dummy, knocking them around a small bit. [1 / 1] Bursting Air Pockets

Mihoko figured for a good method of quickly changing speed or moving quickly, hell, even to just make up a cloud of dust when she had to. She figured the Wind Release Stream would be a good technique to learn for this purpose. She concentrated chakra in her mouth, allowing pressure to form there, moving at a quick place among the trees, suddenly she exhaled the Fuuton from her mouth, allowing her to quickly shoot back in the opposite direction. [1/1] Wind Release Stream

She was prepared to learn more advanced Fuuton Techniques. She was prepared to learn the Great Breakthrough technique. It was good for knocking people back, and from what she heard the wind was flammable, meaning she could use it in collaboration with her Katon techniques in order to increase their power. Mihoko focused chakra in her mouth, she would have to expell it in a cone and it would have to be rather powerful. [1/2]

Allowing the wind to come out of her mouth, it was a rather pitiful first attempt, it was more like a gentle breeze than a “Great Breakthrough”. It barely rustled the trees surrounding her, she sighed and got ready to do the technique again. Mihoko took a deep inhale of air in and concentrated her chakra into it, feeling it gain pressure and power, she rose her hand up to her mouth to help guide the air out. A powerful funnel of air came out, a few trees collapsed from the sheer force. [2/2] Great Breakthrough

Mihoko decided to learn the Spinning Shield of Winds, she figured it would be useful to deflect lesser Ninjutsu and projectiles that may come towards her. Mihoko began concentrating the chakra around her, putting her arms out front as wind began to form, spiralling around the centre of the technique. Slowly, it gained momentum as the winds forming the shield became much stronger, it would be able to easily knock back projectiles that may come towards her. [1/1] Spinning Shield of Winds

For her final Fuuton Technique, she decided to learn how to make a Sword of Wind, figuring it would prove to be very useful if she happened to be disarmed. It would require a lot of chakra concentration to make a blade that would be able to slice through many things without resistance and to make sure it kept a steady shape. She began learning the technique by concentrating chakra around the palm of her hand. [1/2]

She felt the pressure form around her palm as the wind around her hand grew more condensed and denser. She began to manipulate the shape of the Sword of Wind, extending it very slowly while concentrating chakra through her hand. The blade managed to grow about 45 cm long, and covered a small section of her forearm. She then began to manipulate the sharpness of the blade, making sure that it was as sharp as possible. She then charged towards the dummy, and with a slice she went straight through it with very little resistance. [2/2] Sword of Wind

Finally she decided to learn how to use her Doton affinity. It was certainly uncommon to have the affinity for all the elements, but she was going to learn how to use all of them to the very best of her abilities. She decided to start with the most complicated of the Doton Techniques that she wanted to learn, hoping that working in reverse order would make it more relaxing and easier on her. She was going to learn the Earth Dome Prison Technique, a large dome that would absorb the energy of those within it. [1/4]

She began by trying to overturn the Earth to begin rising the Dome, she focused her chakra through the ground but to no avail. Concentrating her chakra through the earth at a steady pace, she began to slowly get it to rise. It began to form a small dome, rising up and then connecting at the top. It wavered for a moment, as Mihoko concentrated her chakra into it, expecting it to collapse and make her have to try again. She took a sigh of relief, before it finally collapsed due to an uneven flow. [2/4]

She started again with some frustration, she began to pour her chakra into the earth and began to make it rise slowly, making sure the chakra was evenly distributed among the dome. It finally connected at the top, and at a quicker pace than last time, it appeared to be very thick and durable. Her hands connected to it so it would remain stable. [3/4]

Mihoko then decided it was time to test out the functions of the dome, as it was over the Water Clones that she used for practising such techniques or training with combat. The water shuriken hit the wall, only requiring a small dosage of her chakra to fix, before she absorbed the energy she used to make them. She removed her hands, as the dome crumbled. [4/4] Earth Dome Prison

Moving on, she figured the next step would be to create a river of mud to knock back any enemies that she happened to come across. It would also prove useful for losing any enemies, or even for damage. It would be a good offensive and defensive ability. Creating a few clones to test it out on, she positioned them so they would stand prepared to face the Mud River. [1/2]

She began to concentrate her chakra, as she put her hands into the earth, the earth became unstable as she concentrated her chakra. Forming like a landslide, the earth became somewhat thick and slightly moist. Mihoko then released the Mud River down on the clones, they were moved back a bit from the river, before they disappeared. [2/2] Mud River

Deciding another shield technique would be good, although one that could be used on the fly, she decided to learn the Rock Shield. She gathered chakra in her palms, before grabbing the ground at her feet, she managed to lift it up, although as soon as she did it crumbled away. Evening the flow of her chakra, she attempted it again. Lifting up a piece of earth from the ground to act as a shield. It was roughly five feet by five feet, with a three inch density, good for blocking some projectiles. [1/1] Rock Shield

For her next technique, she decided it would be useful to be able to create shuriken on the fly, without having to make them from water, she could instead make them from earth. Grabbing a handful of dirt from the ground, she held it in her hand, her chakra running through it, manipulating it and changing its shape. Soon, it became a well formed shuriken, she tossed it at the target, which it pierced into. [1/1] Stone Shuriken Skill

Mihoko decided to learn a technique that would allow her to get some distance away from her targets, as a result she decided to learn the Mud Moat Technique. She made sure there was a lot of room to perform this technique, and placed her hands on the ground. The ground around her, aside from a small circle which she was kneeling on, turned into a thick and gooey looking mud. [1/1] Mud Moat Technique

For her final technique, she decided that she would learn the Ground Shaking Technique, in order to unbalance some opponents or to potentially make them fall over. Mihoko charged chakra in her body, before she began to send it off to the ground. It was very minor at first, like the ground was only very slightly moving, before the shaking became more noticeable, enough to unbalance a target. [1/1] Ground Shaking Technique

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

Well then. That happened. Sung wasn't sure what was more embarrassing, Chet going off like a mad man, or how unproffesional all of the studio members were. Ah well. Time for the hospital.

- Exit -

Chakra Pool 170/250, Stamina Pool 200/250

Holy Rinaku

malavaes

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:08 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumiko Hyuga
Medical-Tamer

Chakra Pool: 325
Stamina Pool: 175
Chakra Element: Water and Lightning
Chakra Color: Teal

Kumiko had a sense that Yomi was a little bit jealous. She glanced to the side for a moment. It was a bit of an awkward moment and she didn’t know how to respond to it. It also didn’t help that she gave a short version of her life to someone that she didn’t know either. They were both Medical Ninja, learning the same techniques, maybe even consider being rivals someday. Technically they were already. “You know… my eyes have always caused me grief… It’s refreshing seeing someone actually interested in them for once…” She seemed distant as she spoke, memories of the past flooding through her mind. She tried not to dwell too much on the past. There was no point in it. People say hurtful things all the time. Especially children who don’t know any better.

“Hey Yomi, about what I said about my parents,” Kumiko started. She didn’t look at Yomi as she tried to speak. “Could you forget I said anything?” She walked over to one of the scrolls she had on the table, lifted one up, and rolled it open. She skimmed through it and sighed a little. She had a lot of work to do if she was going to be anything like her grandmother and she suspected that Yomi had a lot of work to do as well.

Techs Learned:
Genshi [ Thread ] 1/1
Gien to Kairan [ Donation and Circulation ] 0/1
Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] 1/1
Shiatsu [ Massage ] 0/1
Tekishutsu [ Extraction ] 0/1

Her Radiance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image

The return. Bandaged but alive he wasn't about to waste anytime.

Training day, starting with his dumb big fan that was almost more useful as a pancake flipper then a weapon for the time being. First step was making it useful, which was defense. It was really easy to train with it he found, so when he started with reflecting things he learned it almost instantly. [ Rejection of the Fan Learnt ]

Next was using it as its name sake implied, a fan. Spinning it around a few times to get a feel for its weight eventually he was able to get more and more speed. Like a dust storm he spiraled around for a while until he stopped. [ Fanning Learnt ]

Now he was going to learn to stand his ground. In a defensive stance he got some random to practice throwing stuff at him. Took no time at all before he was use to absorbing the blunt blows over and over. [ Spinning Rejection Learnt ]

It was really weird the next technique. He was absolute garbage at genjutsu but the fact that he was so good with weapons overtook that. Like waving a banner he was able to inspire people around him, with the right food of course. [ Beacon of the War Fan Learnt ]

Time to get blunt up in this b*tch. Finally he was able to practice a smashing technique, going over and over until his arms were noodles. The floors around him was scarred with blunt impact, though not really deep. He didn't want to get kicked out after all [ [ Denial of the War Fan ]

Man he loved the weapon the more he used it, now it was time to smash genjutsu. By using chakra and focusing he was able to actually reflect it back, like swinging and smashing the face of all those cackling tricksters. This one he practiced almost to much, there was way to much enjoyment from it. [ Exorcism of the War Fan Learnt ]

Time to reflect something else even harder. Evolving his ever stronger defenses he could bounce it back with a bit of practice. And practice he did, eventually being able to angle it just perfectly. [ Reinforced Rejection Learnt ]

For the final thing he could muster to learn it would be whirlwind time. A part of him was sad that he wasn't an air user, but alas this would do. Spinning his weapon around and following the direction he was whipping up a storm in no time. [ Squall Learnt ]

Now it was time for something different, and much more enjoyable to let loose with. From his pocket he brought out what was best described as two very large single links of chain, looking like crude rectangles, and slid his fingers through either of them for make shift fist weapons.

With the crude weapons in hand he took to a dummy. Smashing against it multiple times he paid attention to when it hurt and when it didn't. More and more he widdled that line down, until he got it to a science. [ Impact Resistance Learnt ]

These weapons were quite good with feedback, and he'd abuse this. Hitting against elemental created objects he found weaknesses. Ways to nullify their special properties. Progress. [ Rejection Strike Learnt ]

Time for shovin is a time for lovin. Projectiles, things that weren't really projectiles but were used anyways, really anything fast moving, was thrown at him. And quite quickly punched backwards over. And over. And over. [ Recoil Learnt ]

When he was training his next one he got a few scratches for his trouble. As was learning counter moves, you always had to take a hit. It was worth it though, redirection was always fun. [ Spinning Blow Learnt ]

For mediation. That was his next stage. Focusing his attention and willpower he could sort of pick up on things. Like being watched. And being watched well he was fighting. [ Focal Point Learnt ]

Some genjutsu stuff was on the table, he guessed. It was odd to see it in this form but he wasn't no quitter. On the plus side the marks looked pretty cool to pull off. [ Marking Learnt ]

Nevermind he was wrong. The next technique that followed up put the mark to use. By activating it he could actually have techniques follow after others, something that was amazing to watch. [ Drift Learnt ]

ARMOR PIERRRRRRRRRCING. SMASH SMASH SMASH. All the extra/throw away stuff was getting smashed and cracked over and over with this technique. God smashing was so amazing, don't you agree? [ Fissure Learnt ]

The triple threat was real. By aiming three heavy blows, laying one into another into another, he could wind the hell out of people. So bad that they had to get medical treatment. The combo potential was seriously off the charts here man. [ Repeated Heavy Blows Learnt ]

This was sort of along the same lines but focused on hitting a technique out of someone. When it was prepared was the time to strike, or when they were marked. The result was they'd lose out on it or it'd take more time. Easy as usual though. [ Heavy Blows of the Brawl Learnt ]

Chakra Pool 250/250, Stamina Pool 250/250

Holy Rinaku

malavaes

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:12 am
User Image

"Now you see. The seal just makes it a little easier to get your chakra to externalize. The way I do this is by closing my eyes and pulling my awareness to my skin. That way, as my chakra builds, it follows my thoughts outside my body like this. I want you all to practice it this way."

As much as he wanted to sit down, Kanzaki walked up and down the rows. He'd watch the kids do their best to mold enough chakra to cover themselves like a cloak. The first step on the lesson plan was to get them used to the sensation itself. He personally had used a different method but they had to learn the proper way.

One child in particular was having a rip-snorting go at it. His hands were not tight at all, and that imbalance threw his chakra into a frenzy. As much as a student's chakra could, it was whipping about his hair and the loose papers around his fellow students. Kanzaki edged along the desks to the boy, putting his hand over the kid's seal, tightening it.

"In your case, take it easy with how much force you use. Your seal isn't tight, your chakra seems pretty potent, and your mind is running wild with it. Take a deep breath and try it again. This time, I want you to imagine your teacher when you do this. Hold that image in your head until the moment it feels like it does right now, then let go of the seal."

Kanzaki took a step backwards and sat down on the kid's desk. He watched and waited for the boy to take his advice and see if he could execute it. After all, he had down already the method of the technique, he just didn't know it yet. With a focus on his instructor, the boy would unwittingly change into the called-out professor.

His classmates looked on in awe, a few of them ceasing their practice when the technique was executed. "Right there is what I like to see, class. Once you recognize the sensation, build up enough chakra and recall what you want to transform in to. Take it slow, and right as it hits its peak, you'll change. Good Job."

Kanzaki stood back up and hobbled back to his seat. He wished he could lean back and relax more, but his injuries made that unfeasible. The class kept itself busy with the chakra molding for some time longer. He wanted to nod off with the drugs still working away at his pained nerves. It was just the transformation technique! It wasn't as if they could do any real harm anyways, right?

The Genin would sigh and think better against it, tapping the shakujo on the floor once to get their attention. "Do you all get breaks here? Of course you do. Go ahead and socialize for a while. Use the bathroom or eat snacks. I'm going to read over the rest of the work you have for today. So far you're all doing really well. If you can manage it, I might teach you a technique that isn't on the exam, for fun."

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Chef Hashirama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Class Reductions:
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - D Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

Kanzaki got the heck outta dodge while he could to do something less mind numbing.

[/exit]

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
• Chef Hashirama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Class Reductions:
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:58 pm
User Image

For lack of a better (easier) option, Kanzaki was back. He took his spot back at the front desk as the class he'd been teaching settled down. Looking through the reviews and notes, he took a hold of a drew his sword. In the blink of an eye he transformed into their sick sensei.

"Time to show me what you'e got. Everyone, one at a time, come up here and transform into me. This is not a pass or fail sort of thing. I just want to see where you all are at."

He cancelled the transformation and leaned forward as the young students piled into a line along the windows. One at a time they approached his desk,
bowed, and formed a seal. Sometimes there were puffs of smoke, or here and there a faint shimmer, but they all managed. It was not instant like his Mystic Hero's, but they could pass in a week.

"You all did very well. You can get away with a lot using that technique if you just think. Apply yourself. Your sensei could be in here right now, disguised as a piece of chalk. I'm sure he's proud of you all though. You must remember to keep practicing this so it's perfect for your graduation exams."

He'd give a tap of Kya's shakujo, waving everyone back to their seats. Up next was supposed to be a lesson on history. He would have to try and spice it up for the kids. Just because he loved this stuff, doesn't mean they did.

"Several hundred years ago, villages like this one did not exist. The countries still waged wars on one another, but they used armies. Regular men and women who could not use chakra, armed with swords and spears. They rode on horseback and had armor on.

These soldiers did well enough on their own, but people who could use chakra appeared. We still don't know why they were called ninjas. Some say it was because it was the shinobi themselves, assassins and cutthroats, who gained the ability first. Over time they came forward into the light to fight, because one of them was worth a whole platoon.

Eventually these ninjas taught their children and their relatives how to use chakra. All over the land, yet distinct from each other, the first ninja clans formed. They hired themselves out to the daimyos of their countries. Soon enough, they began to supplant armies entirely.

You see, while at first, it made a lot of sense. A clan of ninjas was cheaper to hire than feeding, clothing, and arming thousands. They could charge more money per person, but less than the whole force. However, the shinobi caught on to this, and began to gradually charge more.

This came about slowly, until such a point that the daimyos could not raise an army to defeat the clans they were in debt to. On the other side of things, the shinobi were given what they needed, even if they weren't paid. They were sort of on retainer. Eventually certain clans only worked for certain countries, with exception.

Konoha was a unique example. Not only was it the first village to come about, but it came about because of two men. The leaders of the Uchiha and Senju clans reached out to one another. They were tired of sending children to fight and die.

So they joined forces and gave the daimyo of fire and ultimatum. They would serve as the land of fire's army from then on, and they would be given land to make a home with. You see, at the time, those two clans were the strongest; one never beat the other. If you hired the Senju, you enemies hired the Uchiha.

There was nothing the other clans and countries could do. All of a sudden, the two worst clans you could ever face were on one side. They were hired by the richest daimyo on the continent. Other clans started to make the same offers and band together.

Just like that, with little other administration, we have the five great nations. Other smaller countries adopted this system, but they aren't considered part of the Gokage. Now, just as we think as a lone ninja clan living outside the bounds of a nation's jurisdiction, so to did they think, at the time, that permanent work was possible. Most people didn't live past the age of thirty at the time.

Families had many children, often while the parents were still teenagers. They had to have at least one survive to carry on the name and techniques. The better you trained your children, the higher the chance they might survive. That meant more shinobi could be brought to a fight.

Kids as old as all of you were fighting and dying by the thousands before the Gokage System. Some one like may already have two or three children. I'd be an old man."
He paused to let the cheeky bastards laugh at him. "But that was the law of the land at the time.

Soon, just about everything started to change. The life expectancy of a ninja rose and the birth rate actually declined. Stress heart attacks dropped since shinobi didn't have to sleep in their armor, ready to fight. Everyone was actually happier and healthier overall, not just ninjas.

Since we weren't in a constant state of war, we could devote more time to our craft. The complexity and number of techniques increased exponentially across the ninja world. Armor started to go out of fashion. Lightweight, breathable, fire resistant clothing became the norm.

No more metal plates in our protective gear anymore. We had discovered nomex and kevlar to stop the kunai. That had replaced the katana as the dominant weapon the world over. Sealing techniques also became widespread as part of inter-village trade.

Without sealing techniques, a ninja might have to become more specialized. That's a debate for people a lot older than us class. The point was that now, one person could carry hundreds of pounds of equipment and weapons with them at all times, sealed away in a teeny tiny scroll on their hip. Sheaths and large weapons left, replaced by the scroll and kunai."

Kanzaki would yawn and make a motion to stand. The last thing he had to do was honor his little agreement. "You all just want to learn a new jutsu?" They all shouted in the affirmative and nodded.

He grinned and formed the seal of confrontation yet again. "For you swordsman this is very useful. I think they should teach this to every student. Listen closely, because the Body Flicker can be hard to control.

You have to gather a lot of chakra into your feet. But you can't just leave it there. I don't expect you all to be able to do it until after you can control your charka better. You have to time your foot moving with the flow of chakra down your leg into your step."

He made sure to exaggerate his step when he took one. When he foot hit the ground he looked up at the class and paused. "It's hard to explain, but when you can move your chakra, right at that moment, you'll go flying ahead. Make sure to practice in a field. Don't go breaking your noses when you try this. Take another break."

While the kids happily got to forming the tiger seal and trying in vain to gather the chakra needed, Kanzaki hauled himself to his feet and stepped out of the classroom, having gone a little over on the lesson plan, but otherwise had kept the class up to par.

[/exit]

神崎

Current BGM:
Stats
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Class Reductions:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 pm
Higashi Hyūga

Taking the time to discover his own chakra nature. Slapping his hands together The young hyuga would focus chakra into his palms. As a hyuga he knew he was pre exposed to fuuton. Using the chakra in his hand he would begin manipulating a leaf in his hand bending it to his will without touching it.

Channeling chakra into his hand Higa would hold a bubble of air inside of his fist. Chucking it out Higa would have near complete control of the Justu and the practice of it. Aiming his Technique would be another matter entirely but he would cross that bridge when he got there.

Flinging wind at the wall again, it would begin to take a cutting nature. Able to slice through pieces of paper with relative ease. When Higa decided to go all out with his technique he could potentially slice through logs. The manipulation of the chakra felt like second nature to him, flashing a couple more hand seals Higa would continue with his training.

Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ]

Next for him was a more advanced trick, he was tired of all the kid stuff. Higa didn't want to add any basic fuuton techniques to his aresonal he wanted the big guns. Learning the wind dragon technique. Higa'd dabbled into it before with his father but this could potentially be his most powerful jutsu.

Twisting his finger Higa would perform a combination of quick hand seals, soon visable chakra began to pour out of Higa's body. Manifesting into a 20ft tall dragon made of pure fuuton chakra. The beast would let out a mighty roar sending a powerful blast of wind outward.

The Justu was so powerful that he perhaps had to attempt it again outside. Papers and scrolls had flown all over the study hall. While it was frowned upon to actually attempt a jutsu here, Higashi was born Hyūga Clan he has special privileges anywhere within the village. No one dare say anything to him.

Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ]

Chakra: 165/205
Stamina: 295/295  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

This technique supposedly took years to master fully, but Kanzaki would settle for usage. Firstly, he had to rub the back of his head for a while, trying to determine which way his chakra flowed. Discovering it was counterclockwise, he then did the next step which was to draw a counterclockwise tomoe on his palms. It was supposed to help focus later on.

The first stage was to be able to rotate his own chakra. Not only did he have to do that in his hand, but pop a water balloon. Grabbing the necessary the supplies, Kanzaki filled a balloon with water and got to it. He called chakra to his right hand and spun it as he was meant to.

Only it wasn't so easy at first. Keeping his chakra rotating one way made the equator bow outwards. It wasn't enough to get it to pop, but he had established rotation. He decided to give his chakra another axis to two to spin on.

This time the balloon popped, so he read over the scroll. Apparently the second step was adding pure power. It required a rubber ball to explode this time, so he fetched one and got to work. Using the same hand, he started by adding one rotation, then adding more and more.

Next he dramatically increased the amount of chakra he was using. He cold feel two effects along this stage, even without popping the rubber ball. That the arc he was using were wider the more powerful they went, but also faster. He had keep using more chakra to keep the technique going.

But apparently, that last and final step was containing it all. Even as the rubber ball exploded in his hand, he was already groaning and sweating. The bursting of those chakra spheres was hurting his skin and muscle. Pressing on, he inflated a single small balloon with air, and set it in his grip.

The get the jutsu to sustain itself, he had to concentrate and focus the chakra into a tighter formation. Feed the chakra back into itself so that it could be contained. Within a few hours, it took him longer and longer for the air balloon to pop, longer than it would take to use in combat. He'd need to practice it more, but for the time being it was usable.
[Rasengan]

Since Kanzaki was already here, he was long overdue on his clan's signature technique. He brought his hands painfully together to form the seals needed even though he had no need to. He formed fire chakra in his chest, leaning back to take in a deep breath. Instead of freeing it, he held on to the fireball when he exhaled, keeping it close to him to burn the air for a few seconds before cancelling the attack.
[Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu]

But that was quite enough of that, so Kanzaki poofed off because he was getting a strange feeling coming from the woods nearby.

[/exit]

神崎
Sharingan: Active

Current BGM:
Stats
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Cxxxxx
Current Chakra 420 / 420xxxxxCurrent Stamina 370 / 370xxxxx
[ -- Rank ]

Passives:
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Class Reductions:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - C Rank ]
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - C Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn Uchiha techniques two [2] posts faster.
xxxxx•Thoroughbred: 5 Chakra/Stamina Uchiha technique cost reduction [ C Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games