Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 am
█ █ █ █ █ █ ███████████████████████████ ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i █████████ █ █ █
User Image
Said I was the underdog--
Turns out I was the secret weapon.
You should somersault,
The same way you get them into manipulation.

She knew what he was talking about. Every athlete ought to know about nutrition intakes. "What are you, my mother? What?! Pocky isn't even real foo-" At this, she realized that she had been defeated by his mind game. Purposely he insinuated a good point and then attacked with a bad example. Knowing Doki for the fool she was, she took it and almost degraded the holy snack.

"New flavor? Keep your gums flapping." She demanded, suddenly tossing the sand bag aside to let it swing. The weight of it accidentally knocking an unattentive shinobi off his feet and straight onto the wall. Doki of course, chose not to notice as someone was already tending to him.

Jounin
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
Stamina: 375/435 ll CP: 240/ 435 ll AC: 12,400 ll Ryo: 3,800

Sparring

ll Styles being Used ll :: Jutsus in Use::

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:46 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos looked at the poor soul who was on the receiving end of the sand bag."Not just flavor but flavors."Thanatos turned around looking out the window towards the ramen place."I went there earlier and I heard the owner talking about the new flavors, I've heard they are the best pocky ever."

[short post sorry]
AC/Ryo 11450/196400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm
█ █ █ █ █ █ ███████████████████████████ ㊪㊖㊘&❥┊❣ ⊰ Ð o к i █████████ █ █ █
User Image
Said I was the underdog--
Turns out I was the secret weapon.
You should somersault,
The same way you get them into manipulation.

She thought long and hard about this. Though still angry with Thanatos, she didn't take his word for granted and sensed that there must be some truth to it. Or at least believed him enough to at least consider this. While doing so, her temples creased with such worry. Over the past year, Doki had slacked on her training considerably. And the case? Pocky addiction. Always promising herself that she would stop after one packet. Then the quantity just kept on increasing with every deliberate attempt to stop.

But his statement aroused her pocky withdrawal. A gear in her system clanked to a grinding halt. Snapping, she lifted her fist all spirited. "Let's go." Her eyes were wider, almost crazy in a sense as her aura was intensifying with every moment.

Jounin
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
Stamina: 375/435 ll CP: 240/ 435 ll AC: 12,400 ll Ryo: 3,800

Sparring

ll Styles being Used ll :: Jutsus in Use::

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos still looking away from Doki smiled when she finally agreed. But on the inside he was the victory post with his hand in a fist in front of him. He turned to Doki. "Ok then lets go." He smiled at her when he noticed her eyes and her aura.

Exit to Ramen Stand.
[short post sorry again....]
AC/Ryo 11450/196400 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumogakure ☁ AC: 6550 ☁ Ryo: 2050 ☁ Chuunin ☁ Jiongu

After getting back from the Chuunin exams, Hugo was ready to get some training done. While he lost, that wasn't that big of a deal to him. It just gave him something more to work towards. Finding a good room to be in for his traiing, Hugo was ready to get to work. Putting his stuff down, Hugo pulled out the Maruton scroll. He had the technique that he wanted to learn in mind but just wanted to double check a few details. After finding the move, he read over it and was ready to go. Placing the scroll down, he was ready to go. Sitting down on the floor, Hugo crossed his legs and closed his eyes. The move that he wanted to learn would allow him to send a astral projection of himself to a place that he had been before. It could be rather useful in communicating with the village or teammates if he was out on a mission.
[1/2]

feeling in a relaxed state, this would seem to be the easiest way to get things done. With his eyes closed, he started to gather some chakra to try and preform the technique. Feeling like he had enough chaka gathered up, Hugo attempted to do the technique. Forming a few hand seals, he was ready to go. Releasing the chakra, the next ting he knew as that he was in his room. Shifting his weight a little bit, he dropped the technique and was ready to move on to some other moves.
[2/2 Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ] Learned!

Taijutsu ☁ Sensor ☁ Chakra: 400/400 ☁ Stamina: 260/260
Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: ---- ||| Stamina: ---- |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Keila changed her mind. Rather then heading to the Kage's office she decided to head towards academy. Personally she was in no hurry to admit her loss and she figured the Advisor was probably busy anyways. Not to mention all those that participated would be called up eventually for them to know of the results. Another sigh excaped her lips as she doubted any chance of her success in getting promoted. Wishing to get her mind off the matter for the moment she sat down doing and did the one thing that truly relaxed her, music. Putting a small ocarina gently to her lips she began to play a soft melody, wither her eyes semi closed. As her work of art traveled through the air her eyes would every so often catch sight of some of the people training in the area. She could have trained too but having just come from an exam she really did not want to.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Flamefox Merimac
just quoting saying im here if you wanna chat or whatever xD ignoring me fine too

Aquos Dragoa

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Ready to move on after a little bit of a break, Hugo was going to move onto some Fuuton ninjutsu. The first move he wanted to learn was called Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ]. It would allow him to send a blast of wind from his mouth that would explode with the force of two explosive tags. Ready to give it a try, Hugo took in a deep breath and held it. Gathering up chakra he would expel the air. Aiming at a wooden dummy, Hugo waited. A few seconds passed and nothing happened. Shifting his weight a little bit, he would try again.
[1/2]

Standing there, Hugo started with gathering up chakra. Once he felt like he had a good amount of chakra he sucked in a good amount of air gathering it in his lungs. Taking a moment, Hugo let the air out. The blast of air formed into a near invisible torpedo shape. Flying through the air, the blast of wind headed for a wooden dummy. Once it reached, the wind torpedo hit the wooden dummy causing it to explode and shatter into piece.
[2/2 Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] Learned!]

Hugo was ready to move onto a few Ration techniques. This would be interesting since this was a natural element for him. It was one of the ones he got from an extra heart. Pulling out the scroll, he gave it a quick look over. The first move to learn seemed pretty clear. It was, Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]. Since he didn't actually know any ration moves, he would start with gathering electric chakra. Taking in a deep breath, he started to gather the chakra and form it into electric chakra. At first when he released it, it started to hurt slightly. As he kept on doing it, it hurt less and less. After a little bit, it didn't bother him.
[1/1 Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] Learned!]

Jutsu Used:
OOC: Exit

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

For the next move in his Ration training, he would work on learning Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ]. It would allow him to make some hummingbirds made of lightning. Taking a small breath, Hugo started to get ready. Gathering up chakra, Hugo got ready. Feeling like he gathered up enough chakra, Hugo tried to use the move. A few sparks of lightning started to appear in the air around him. Waiting for them to take the form of hummingbirds, but nothing seemed to happen. He took a few minutes, to collect himself before trying.
[1/2]

After taking a few moments to gather himself, Hugo was ready to try a second time. Taking the time, he started to gather up his charka. Giving it a few minutes, he started to get the move going. Forming a few hand seals he released his chakra. A few seconds later and lightning started to appear in the air. A few seconds later, the lightning started to take the shape of hummingbirds. Watching them take shape, they started to fly around the training area he was in. After flying for a little bit, they rushed forward and slammed into a wooden dummy. Feeling good, Hugo nodded.
[2/2 Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ] Learned!]

Jutsu Used:
OOC:

Flamefox Merimac

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:18 am
User ImageUser Image

Hugo was ready to take a break from ninjutsu training and would move onto taijutsu training. Pulling out the scroll for the style he wanted to work on, Hugo read over the moves in the next stage. Feeling good, he was ready to get started. Going to a dummy that could be swept, Hugo would get to work. Rotating his front foot out, this would allow Hugo to open his hips up. Hugo then sunk, pivoted, twisted and shifted his hips to unleash a powerful torqueing round house kick, aiming for the leg of the dummy to cripple or throw it off balance. Following with a same side elbow to the back of the head, Hugo droped the same elbow vertically into the shoulder, and swept the dummy off it's feet. Feeling good, Hugo would move on.
[1/1 Lion Sweeping and Chopping Learned!]

Ready for the next move, Hugo set the dummy back up. Getting ready, he would get things started. Launching himself into the air towards the dummy, Hugo crashed into it with a double knee strike to the chest with enough force to knock the target down. Keeping contact, Hugo rode the dummy down to the ground, and used his knees to pin the dummy to the ground, like a bird hovering over a kill. Once on the ground, Hugo rained down strikes repeatedly, damaging the dummy. Placing the dummy on the ground, Hugo simply drop the knees on them, and enter the same position. He repeated with the process of hitting the dummy.
[1/1 Phoenix Launching and Hunting Learned!]

Hugo was ready to move onto the next move. Getting everything set up, he was good to go. To start Hugo shifted his hips in the direction of the dummy while performing a fast side kick aimed for the torso of the dummy, striking it hard to collapse the guard and compromise its frame. Following the kick, Hugo rolled his hands to strike, trap and ensnare a guarding limb, then unleashed a quick but vicious uppercut into the chin of the dummy. Running through the motions a few more times, Hugo felt good about the move.
[1/1 Unicorn charging and Goring Learned!]

Feeling good about his training, Hugo kept moving on. Shifting his weight a little bit, he was ready to go. Getting in close to the dummy, Hugo pretended to parry or clear away the dummy's limbs while utilizing his own body to wrap up, pin, and immobilize the dummy. After striking twice, Hugo then aimed to wrap around the dummy's neck. Acting like he was constricting blood flow he was going for a fast chock out. Shifting, Hugo pushed off of the dummy. He repeated the move but this time went and wrapped up the arm of the dummy. He repeated the moves a few times and felt good about it.
[1/1 Python Wrapping and Constricting Learned!]

Jutsu Used:
OOC:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black arrived at the dojo and looked about, it had been quite some time since he had been in this place; felt like months actually. As he ventured further past the gates that led inside of the dojo, Black would sigh in relief as the feeling of nostalgia rushed through him. His dreams of becoming stronger for the great of the world was rising, and he had the best intentions on continuing such a desire. He had goals that only but a good three fingers of the shinobi/kunoichi world could ever think on, and even then he had to know just how to go about it. Taking out his senbon needle, he would spin it in the midst between his fingers and hold it down with a hard clap with his thumb. He needed a sparring partner, but who would the lucky opponent be today..

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Total Chakra Used: 0
    Lerry Jive

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chuunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 595/595

Rikio did his thug walk because he was on a thug mission. To be the thugest of them all. The long toothpick that laid rest on top of his bottom lip made its way to the corner of his mouth as he made it t the dojo. He had not been in the dojo since he had returned to the village a couple of months ago. Maybe a few things had changed. Was it worth the look? His hands in his pocket he would slide the entrance door open with his foot. Taking small steps he would enter the front of the dojo. That was when he saw the Ranton. His eyes would squint with annoyance as he continued to look around. Everything seemed to be the same. Nothing out of the ordinary. Rikio would proceed to sigh as he looked up to stare at the ceiling. His hood fell back and the rest of his silver hair followed suit leaving his forehead bare. "Nothing interesting in here after all..." He thought out loud. Rikio was about to do a thug spin and get out before his thug level deplenished from boredom

Jutsu Used

Items Used
    Chokuto

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

Black began to whistle and look about the scenery, it was then that the thoughts had struck him; he needed to gain more justu and not just rely solely on his raiton jutsu. He needed balance and growth, for he had already gained access to his fifth deal of training when it came to his taijutsu style; all that was left was the sixth level before he could master it. When turning to look around once more, Black would suddenly hear a familiar voice. His eyes partially lifting and looking over to see with his golden hues the dusty headed ninja; with his dusty irises. Lifting his hand up he would wave towards him, a warm smile rising up on his face as he shouted with excitement.'' Oiii!!! Rikio! How was your time away from the village? I just got back not too long ago myself, well.. That and the chunin exams, why didn't you go? '' With his motion moving towards the shinobi that stared at the ceiling he would stand just a good five feet in front of him, his left hand twirling the senbon in it would return it back to its pouch on his left thigh.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Lerry Jive

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:53 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chuunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 595/595

Rikio was about to turn and makes his exit when the white haired ninja spoke to him. After all of his excited waving to get his attention. His head would come down a little bit and the expression on his face would be a stank one. Could he tone down the happy, this guy was out of control. "Uhhh it was fine. Things happened I don't wish to talk about them." He replied with the stank face slowing fading away but the look of annoyance still remained. Rikio did not want to tell the story of how Apollo forced him into a experiment. He was still pissed. Rikio would arch his eyebrows as he looked into the golden eyes of Black. "Chuunin exams? I would not waste my time playing ninja with such weak advisories." If there was one thing Rikio hated the most. It was wasting his time. Like he was doing now. Talking to this guy when he could be doing something more beneficial to himself and his growth. He had to get stronger. He would need the power if the mission that he had in mind was going to go as planed. Then a idea hit him. Maybe just maybe he could use Black. He still had power he needed to draw out.

Jutsu Used

Items Used
    Chokuto

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:51 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Black listened on and noticed quite the stank face on Rikio's head; though oddly it did not bother him by any means. The silver hair would state that he had been okay and things happened, well; Black was not the one to delve into others personal affairs if not allowed to. Shrugging it off and upholding a smile he nodded to his question.'' It wasn't a complete waste. At least I got to meet new shinobi and kunoichi, that was pretty interesting; well except the one that tried to kill me in the lobby, haha. It took very long though if ya ask me. Had they judged everything right I could have been back here a lot sooner. Though enough of that for now, care to be my spar buddy? I need to unleash my full potential, and it will take a moment to pull off with just standing around here; besides you look bored. Besides, we might as well see how strong we've both become since that happening. Hehe.'' The white haired shinobi would leap back to make space in between the two, a good twenty feet were added to the already five placed between them. His body lowering partially as he prepared for the unexpected from Rikio.

OOC:

Lerry Jive

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:44 am
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Chuunin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 575/595

Rikio removed his hands from his pocket as he proceeded to cross his arms. "Meeting new shinobi? Did you go to a exam or a picnic. Your prioritizes are all out of whack." He retaliated he then flared his nostrils taking in a deep breath his arms shifting as he began to speak again. "I wouldn't mind a spar. Would save be the trouble of killing you later on and I repeat I...will...kill you if you let me" His chakra was already channeled he had done the seals under his armpit when he took a deep breath. He after all only need one hand. Silverish sparks of lightning would fell the air and at great speeds would dash forward would be ten humming birds crashing onto Black as he made his jump back. "Say hello to my little friends." He would finish off as a bright electrical explosion would occur. As the lightning cackled all through out the dojo. His hair would fly back from the force of the blast. His Chokuto would be in his hand would spin as he held it out in front of him. "I know you are not dead yet, come on."

Jutsu Used

Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu [ Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique ]
    Official Description: After activation, the technique causes various sparks of lightning to appear in the air. Within moments they transform into humming birds, giving off a loud humming sound. The humming birds will then rush the opponent, and can spread out to hit multiple targets. Creates between 5 and 10 birds.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Items Used
    Chokuto

The Sleeping Pacifist

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games