Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 pm
"Just like old times." Van said with a chuckle. "Plus one, of course." he said with a small smile as he rested a gentle hand on Mala's stomach.

((Any mafia ideas yet? Since I've got nothin'. =/))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm
{I think I'll just go with my magical one, one based in a post-apocalyptic wasteland similar to the world of Fallout, or a modern American City-esque Mafia. I personally want to do the third, but I've developed the magical one the best. The main reason why I didn't want to use the magical one was because I wanted to see if I could write a book or flash game or even a comic book before daring to post it online. The seccond'd be awesome too. Again, I'm reluctant to do the magical one since I want to get away from the magical themes every once in awhile. Augh, in other words, still don't know which to pick.}

"Mhmm." Mala rested her hand atop of Van's, grinning broadly up at him. "Van, we make the best babies don't we?" she half-joked. "Regardless of what they end up doing in life, I wouldn't trade them for the world."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:32 pm
"Shame we have such a hard time making them. Certainly worth it though." Van said with a bright smile.

((I like the first (you know, if you couldn't tell by now that fantasy rps are my crack, duhurr), I could probably do the third, but I'd personally pass on the second if only because I'm not big on post-apocalyptic, Fallout-esque types of things.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:14 pm
"Definately worth it." Mala agreed, resting her head against his. "All well. It takes time to get things perfect, doesn't it?"

{Same for me. I really love fantasy roleplays. However, I'm feeling a little jaded doing the basic same thing all the time. It feels nice to escape from the norm every now and then, doesn't it? Well, I think so at least. I've been wanting to do more science fiction type roleplays, but every time I try they never set off. Either that, or I get ******** written out. (Jeez, people wonder why I go inactive so easilly when they ignore me all the damn time. ...Yes, I'm still pissed about Nuts, Bolts, n' Babes.) To be honest, I'd even be willing to settle for an almost realistic fantasy - just so long as things are run a little differently than in my fantasy roleplays. You have to admit, things are never really earned all that much in them. Most of the time the characters get their happy endings without much effort involved, and when I try to make them react realisticly, people lable them as bitches or too deppressing and I'm bombarded with hatespam. crying Sigh, that turned into a completely pointless rant. D: Ooops. Well, the original point was that I just want to do a roleplay that isn't exactly like what I usually do. Hence part of my reluctance to do the fantasy mafia.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm
((*tosses aside notebook-turned-doodle-pad and Freud beard and glasses*
It's alright, we all need our rant moments. *saves own rant for after your rant is addressed*
If it makes you feel any better, me and Haru were more less some of the main characters in Nuts, Bolts, n' Babes, and even we got written out because some people never timeskipped for us. I'm sure they did eventually, but by then we were forgotten about.
And if only we could figure out what you did right for Stone Cold Thievery and its ilk; I think we can all agree Mala and Van went through and hell and back for their happily ever after. XD
*rubs chin after wandering back to original point of Mafia plots* Maybe sci-fi mafia somehow?...))

"Lord knows we're the perfect example." Van said with a chuckle, readjusting himself to stretch out on the couch and let Mala lay back against him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm
{Thanks for listening, lord knows I can be a bit of a pain. And a nag. And a pain. XD
That roleplay pisses me off. No matter how well it might've been written, I consider it my worst roleplay yet.
Yes, we need to figure out exactly what. I think it has something to do with the random brain-barf that was produced and how we were able to refine it into...not brain barf. XD
Maybe. That might be interesting. Well, the fantasy mafia roleplay idea I've got might lean more towards sci-fi than fantasy but I'm not sure about that. If you don't mind, may I please PM you a summary and could you tell me if it's good or not? If it's a bit much, I'll just do a more realistic one - which is what I want to do to begin with.}

"Oh so perfect..." Mala muttured softly, leaning back with Van and closing her eyes now in order to better relax.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:38 pm
((Hon, I welcome random rp ideas from you any day. No asking necessary. It makes me giddy to know I'll probably have another Anime original to join. XD RP BUDDIES FO' LIFE, BIYATCHES!!!))

Van just smiled, wrapping his arms around her and gently holding Mala against him as he rested his hands upon their slowly growing child.

((Why, yes, I do have writer's block, why do you ask?))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm
{I'm glad to hear it! YUS, BETCHEZ! Lololol.
Why yes, I do too. XD}

Mala sat there silently for many moments, enjoying the overall warmth and serenity that she felt.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm
Van grinned happily when he felt a few tiny kicks from within her. "I love you." he said leaning his head around to kiss her on the cheek. He kind of wished Kai and Larai were kids again so he could see their innocent wonder at mommy having a baby.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm
Mala grinned. "I love you too."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 pm
Van felt a few more tiny kicks and chuckled lightly. "Don't worry, we love you too." he said looking at Mala's stomach as if the baby was feeling left out somehow.

((God. Damn.
I wish I could remember the name of whatever it was we watched. It's not even part of our list, just some random series we watched during breaks. All I know is that the protagonist is a zombie that through a string of plot annoyances, gets turned into a magical girl. And by that I mean he magically crossdresses into a magical girl uniform while remaining a male. It has become my club's goal/running gag to get our male club president to do the same. xd xd xd

Also, I am a sky pirate. Yar. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 am
{Roflmao. Just...roflmao.
YARGHLE BLARGHLE.}

Mala giggled softly to herself, grinning from ear to ear now. She couldn't wait to see what their baby would be like after being born. Would it be a boy or girl? Silvery haired or outright blonde? Energetic or peaceful? So many possibilities...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:30 am
((Kazeha Zombie Desuka, that was it! And yes, much mental scarring and roflmao-ing was had. Since they really did the Sailor Moon-esque transformation sequence for the guy and everything. rofl
It pleases me that this semester seems to be filled with much mental scarring of our president, resulting in much girlish screaming. biggrin ))

"You just better come out blonde or your mother might start feeling left out." Van joked as he rubbed her tummy a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am
{XD Lolol, I so have to look that up.}

"Come out nice and strong too, so your father won't start worrying half as much as I do." Mala joked back.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 am
"I'm sure we won't have to worry about that, being the healthy, not-so-young immortals that we are." Van said with a smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games