Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Unsorted

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Riley hopped off the train, looking around him with huge eyes as he processed the sheer amount of people. He was used to an aproximate population of three sibling and maybe like, a cow. Living in the middle of nowhere could do that to a boy, he thought as he looked for someone to talk to. On an ordinary day, he would have talked to anyone and everyone, but for the moment it would be better to talk to someone his age. Might as well make some friends his own size. After a while of running into older kids, he decided to beg.
"Hey, so uh, any other first years here?" He asked aloud, his accent a hybrid of British and Italian that was sure to at least raise a couple questions, regardless of whether he was worth actually talking to. Maybe that was just Americans, nevermind.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
Heart still beating but it's not working
It's like a hundred thousand voices that just can't sing
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing
Oh, my heart is numb

User Image

Rick stepped off the train, actually smiling for once. He had spent the train ride with Cait after they had met on the station, and mostly caught up on what they had done over the summer. For Rick, it hadn't really been much, but then again, his hometown was boring. Running a hand through his hair, he looked back and waited for Cait to get off. He then looked around the crowd. "So, um, you want to wait and see if we can spot some of your friends or do we go grab a carriage first?" He didn't particularly care which, considering he hadn't seen Lore, and something told him she missed the train ride again. That got him a bit worried though. He'd heard nothing from Lore in so long, he wondered what was going on.

----------------------------------
Thinking: Okay, so carriages or meet up with friends first? And where's Lore?
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm feeling better ever since you know me
I was a lonely soul but that's the old me
A little wiser now from what you've shown me
Yeah, I feel again

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:22 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

XXXXXXXXXXX]User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

→Tobi sighed as he jumped off the train looking for his boyfriend. The moment he landed back in his home his Mum had been on him and his room was practically his best friend. Hell he was lucky he was even able to stay on the Quidditch team! And the fact that Bradley's parents actually worked at Hogwarts he was sure that if he even put a toenail out of line he'd be in detention until Christmas. Finally he heard the familiar voice of his buddy photographer and headed towards it with a grin. When he was near him he grabbed him around the waist and pulled him into a kiss. Pulling back Tobi chuckled with his bright honey eyes twinkling. "You might wanna put tha' in your memory cos accordin' ta our parents we might not be able ta see each other as much as we like." he grimaced lightly. ←

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 || ℌ𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped off the train, his gaze already travelling through the crowd. Apparently there was someone announcing for first years to go to the boats. It wasn't like he didn't know that. His father had told him before when he'd been told he'd been accepted in the school. He tucked a piece of hair behind his ear and made his way over, his gaze already looking at everyone and deciding they probably weren't worth his time. He got to over where the prefect had indicated and waited, arms crossed and not really feeling like talking to anyone.

════════════════════════

Location: Hogsmeade Station
                                                      Thinking: So many people...
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

Caitlin stepped off the train behind Rick, her cheeks sore from smiling at Rick the whole train ride. She enjoyed talking to him, he made her smile. That much was obvious. Cait looked around the station for friends, one in particular, but she doubted she'd see her anytime soon. Though, Gracie's boyfriend was alone, so maybe he hadn't seen her yet, either. Nell was talking with Dhylan, she hadn't spoken to them in a while. It was then she realized she hadn't many friends. "We can wait. Or go get carriages. Grace isn't here -- well I don't see her -- and Nell and Dhylan are talking. Whichever you want," Cait looked over at the red head, "Do you see any of your friends?"

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Dia, who made this, is amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Ballet is an incredibly difficult,
~~~~~beautiful art form that takes a lot of training,
~~~~~~~~~~a lot of time,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and a lot of hard work.

Danielle stepped gracefully of the train, every move that of a dancer. Though she was still so young she had an air about her, an air of confidence. Or at least she liked to think so. She came off the train trying hard not to let her nervousness show. It had been a quiet ride here, Duncan had dropped her off at the train station. Even came with her to the platform but wasn't sure she was ready to leave. It wasn't that she wasn't excited because she was, like jumping up and down excited, she had barely slept last night even, but at the same time she was sad. She had a big family and they rarely left each other's sight and now she was all alone. She secretly wished that her squib siblings had been wizards because then she wouldn't be the only one here. From a family of nine it was amazing no one else was there. Though that was not important right now. She was here and there was no changing it. Danielle looked quietly over the station, though having a limited view. Height wasn't exactly something she had going for her. She pushed up onto her toes, something easily enough done but it would have been much easier with her pointe shoes. She sighed and dropped back to her feet, hardly moving. She hoped it wouldn't always be like this. She just had to remind herself that her height made her ballet considerably easier. She sighed again and through her hands on her small hips.

{Away from Dancing: feel free to talk to her!}
User Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:19 pm
    User Image XUser Image XUser Image

User Image XUser Image XUser Image
    User Image X
                  XXA S T E R I S K XX S L A T E R
                  we'vex allx gotx those xskeletons xinside xour x closets
                  we'vex all x gotx those xthings x that x
                  nobody xshouldx know

██████████████████████████████████▐▐

The train ride was exactly how her mother described it, a lot of talking and no place to think, but still a great way to start anyone’s first year of Hogwarts. Asterisk got off the train, like many others. She wasn’t sure she was going to do now but continued to walk forward to keep the flow of students going. She hears a “Hey, so uh, any other first years here?” somewhere in the mess and decided to follow the sound. She found a boy, probably her age. Glad she didn’t get herself in a trap she smiled, “Hi… First year?” She asked, just to make sure.

thinking: wow, i'm actually here.
                  with: no one i know...
                  year: first
                  house: unsorted
                  ooc:

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

ҭнɩяȡ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica stepped off the train with a smile firmly on her face.She was back. She had definitely enjoyed the summer holiday with her parents and would have traded it for nothing but it felt equally good to once again be back at Hogwarts. It was, as to most, her second home. That thought comforted her. Even after all the events of her first year she was still more than happy to be her, to be back, to see her friends. Especially one in particular. Though where he was at the moment she hadn't any idea so she just shrugged to herself and continued to smile at the places and people around her.

{OoC: }

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ

I know it's hard to feel like I don't care at all. Where you are and how you feel,
With these lights off as these wheels keep rolling on and on and on and on and on...
Slow things down or speed them up. Not enough or way too much. How are you when I'm gone?

As the train pulled into the station and the throng of students stampeded onto the platform, a dark figure stood back, waiting. Beside him, grasping his hand tightly, was a tiny angelic-looking girl. As soon as the crowds started to clear, the figure stepped forward, leading the girl off the train and into the station. "Come, Cecille. We can ride together up to the castle. Maybe your friend will find us too." he said. Although, Chance didn't want the Hunter boy with them. He didn't want Cecille with him, to be honest. Since the end of last term, the redhead had been... depressed? Angry? Both? He wasn't sure what he was feeling. Some days, he didn't feel at all. But, that was to be expected, after what happened.

"Okay, Chance." Cecille's voice was barely a whisper. She knew her brother had been feeling down, but she had no idea as to why. He didn't talk to her anymore. He didn't tell her secrets or read her bedtime stories. It was really quite lonely without his attention at home. It made her dark world even darker. Chance silently led his sister through the station, like a shadow. Seen, but not heard or noticed. He liked it that way, preferred it. In the back of his mind, he wondered if Virgil was around. He didn't spot the white haired snake that was his twin around, but was his friend here somewhere? Friend... More like acquaintance. Chance didn't have friends. He didn't need friends. Having friends only left more people capable of hurting you.

And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio.
So cut my wrists and black my eyes, so I can fall asleep tonight, or die.
Because you kill me. You know you do, you kill me well.
You like it too, and I can tell. You never stop until my final breath is gone.

✦ Spare me just three last words. "I love you" is all she heard. ✦
I'll wait for you, but I can't wait forever.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie spotted her boyfriend and hopped up behind him, before jumping on his back unexpectedly, and covering his eyes with cold fingers. "Hey baby!" She whispered in his ear, smiling and snuggling her face into his neck and breathing in his always sweet scent. She realized she had only seen him a few nights ago, but she was always missing him. She hummed softly, and nibbled gently on his neck unconsciously.

She had basically run to the station. She had jumped out of bed the minute the sun dropped below the horizon and she was off to find her boyfriend. She missed him all the time. She was excited for her last year of school, but school also meant one horrible thing. Dominic couldn't sleep all day anymore which meant if she kept him up all night he'd be exhausted all day. She felt terrible about it. She didn't want to hurt his health, but she didn't want to give up seeing him.

Their relationship just didn't work that well without her being able to be up during the day, and him not being able to sleep all day, but it was the best they had, because the only other 'option' was to let him sleep all day and spend their nights studying together which probably be even worse. So boring. And she honestly didn't want to picture trying to teach Dom something. She could barely teach herself this s**t, and she knew Dom wasn't the best student.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:00 pm
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dream. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why. Without you it's hard to survive.
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry. The good and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall.

User Image
'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat so... I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

User Image

Annabeth stepped off the train, chocolate curls bouncing as she set foot on the platform. It had been a rather peaceful ride, which she spent curled up in a cabin with her notebook. She had spent most of the summer that way too, other than spending time with Romy, of course. The teen sighed at the thought of him, and pondered his current location. Was he still on the train, or perhaps wandering around aimlessly in the station? Oh, no matter. She'd find him eventually at the table. Maybe they would sneak off to the Common Room a little early... Nah. She couldn't convince him to do that. He was too... Romy. Which was good, because it was his Romyness that she loved the most. Alone, the Gryffindor fidgeted with the buttons of her cardigan, slowly making her way towards the carriages. Suddenly, she spotted a familiar face. Well, two faces, who were currently locking lips at the moment. Tobi and Bradley! She hadn't spent time with her best friends in ages! Should she approach them? Or would she ruin their romantic vibe? Anna stood in place, nervously rubbing the hem of her cardigan between her fingers as she watched her friends. She was an awkward duck sometimes, and it was always when she didn't want to be.
xxxxxxxxxxxx In the Margins: Didn't wanna interrupt, but she's here if Tobi and Bradley want to interact with her. o3o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

A Kingdom of Isolation, and it looks like I’m the Queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside...

A small, hooded figure emerged from the Hogwarts Express. Unseen to the simple passerby, a simple sketchbook was clung to the figure's chest. Straightened auburn locks peeked out from under the hood as the figure looked up from the ground. Iris Piper searched the faces of the crowded station, not really looking for anything or anyone in particular. She had grown a liking for this hobby of hers. She simply called it People Watching. She was quite good at it too, since no one ever took notice of her presence. It was easy to observe people with a trait such as that. Cloaked in black velvet, Iris crept along the outskirts of the crowd, silently moving like a phantom towards the carriages. The sooner she got to the castle, the better. It was as she was creeping that she spotted someone. The teen stopped, dead in her tracks, and stared at the person. '...Autumn...' When was the last time she had seen Autumn? When had they last spoken to each other? It was years ago, she knew, but how many, she did not know. 'Should I get closer to the subject? Or observe from afar, at a safe distance?' she questioned in her mind. Pale hands tugged at her hood in attempts to keep her face hidden. In this game, it was safer to be invisible.

Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know...

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:28 pm
Stretch out my life and pick the seams out. Take what you like, but close my ears and eyes. Watch me stumble over and over.
I had done wrong. You build your tower, but call me home. And I will build a throne. And wash my eyes out, never again.

User Image
With skin too tight and eyes like marbles. You spin me high, so watch me as I glide before I tumble homeward, homeward.
I know I tried. I was not stable, and flawed by pride. I miss my sanguine eyes, so hold my hands up. Breathe in and breathe out.

User Image

Cain leaped from the train, glad to be back at Hogwarts for another year of amazing food! And friends. But mostly the food. Yes, he loved his new mother's cooking, but Hogwarts had unlimited amounts of delightful eatables, so he could eat as much as he wanted. The blue haired teen wondered if he could con the House Elves for some recipes. Then he could make delicious food all the time. That would be great... Maybe his Cooking with Magic professor could give him some recipes too. And some tips on preparing them too. He made a mental note to ask her. Glancing down at the Prefect pin gleaming on his chest, Cain walked proudly through the station, patrolling like he imagined he would have to do. He had to keep an eye out for troublemakers, after all. It was his job now. Strange, seeing as he used to be a troublemaker like the ones he was hunting for, back before Hogwarts. How did a street rat like him grow up to become a Prefect, exactly? Maybe it had something to do with his volunteering to play on the Quidditch team, twice now. That could be it, he figured. Cain shrugged. It didn't really matter that much, did it? He was a Prefect, and he would be the best Prefect he could be.
You may not trust the promises of the change I'll show.
But I'd be yours if you'd be mine. So love the one you hold.
And I'll be your goal. To have and to hold.

¸¸.•*¨*• A lover of the light! •*¨*•.¸¸xxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:31 pm
heather030595

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood:
Thoughts: All. These. People. How? Oh man....
Equipment: School Trunk/supplies
Where am I: Hogsmede Station

User Image

User Image

Nyx looked around and bit her lip as she watched all these people flitting around like busy ants. She was lost and confused as to what she was supposed to do now that she was here at what she'd heard several older students call Hogsmede. She looked around as she tried to figure out where she was to go now. Nyx sighed and bit her lip as she clutched at her robe sleeves and looked around as she tried to see if anyone around her was familiar to her. but it was no use, there were too many people, and she was just too new. She watched as old friends greeted each other and moved off to wherever they were supposed to go.

Nyx bit her lip as she tried to find other people who looked like they were going to be going into their first years here at Hogwarts as well. But again, she had no idea what to look for besides other eleven year olds, and there were just so many people that it was dizzying for the girl from an orphanage. She bit her lip and looked around as she tried to fight tears of panic. If this was scaring her, what was the actual school going to do to her?

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor looked shocked at Ronna's confession of maybe not trying out for Quidditch again, "Really? I thought you liked Quidditch....What happened to make you not want to retry it?" He then frowned, "Don't say it was ze pain either."

When the conversation turned to the mode of transportation Victor nodded, "Ze boat ride is nice and all....But honestly ze drawn carriage ride makes me feel more at home." Victor then gave a wistful sigh, "Not zat I exactly miss home....But ze luxury life-style was nice." He then tilted his head, "It's a shame zey don't have something akin to horseback riding....Now zat was enjoyable."
Victor then blushed, "Ah...I'm..probably saying too much." He then looked down, "Sorry."

I feel at ease you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Haah.....I should probably not mention that....It probably sounds like bragging. Ugh..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games