Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Fern-and-Lace

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:40 pm
hi my name is alice
i am 13
i live in carson city nv
i got held back in 2 so im in 6
im 5ft 4 in
im considerd goth by people at school
ive been on gaia for about 2 years
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Name-James
Place of Residence-Cincinnati, OH
Time on Gaia-About 1 yr.
Nickname-J.M.
Age-17
Likes-Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Final Fantasy, Anime, Hockey
Dislikes-Cincinnati Bengals, Democrats, Indianapolis Colts
Heroes-Brett Favre, Donald Driver, Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards
Favorite Music Bands-Godsmack, My Chemical Romance, Pink Floyd, Korn  

cloud45130

Leszi

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:02 pm
yo.

i'd be the Leszi in all probability....

erm, so cha... i've been on gaia for about 2 years or so and it's been sorta waning in excitingness for me lately, so i'm lookin' around a bit more.... ya know?

oh... i say "ya know" and "cha" a lot..... it's... it's just a quirk i guess.....

erm... cha.. so i'm just tryin' the guild on for size... it looks kinda huge-ish, so i dunno... i actually am a vice-capt at a small guild, but even though all the guys in there are awesome, i think it's slowly breaking apart and it makes me really sad...

...anyway! cha... that's enough i suppose.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:19 am
yo. here im called surfer but im really called dan. im 16 nearly 17 and i go to college in the south of england. my intrests are martial arts and free running  

Super Irish Dan

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:21 am
Hello! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:25 am
Hello! I guess I was lead here via mass PM or something. d:  

Asano Rain

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:48 am
Asano Rain
Hello! I guess I was lead here via mass PM or something. d:
Well, a guild crew member can only send 10 invites at a time so . . .

Anyways, welcome to Why Not?!
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:09 am
Don't say I didn't warn you...'cause I'm warning you all now
SPASTIC, INSANE, OBSESSIVE PERSON

Anyways, uh, thanks for the random invite...
I'm paranoid about the internet so call me Tiger.
My age is between 1 and 100.
I love animals; especially when they have short stubby tails, are covered in auburn spots, answer to the name Britanee, and bark. XD
I'm a HUGE Green Day fan; not just the kind who knows American Idiot, mind you. I am a serious, hard-core fan. *sings off-key version of Basket Case* 3nodding I can go on for hours about things that get on my nerves. Other than that, the fried calamari have decided that all telephones shall be named Jeffrey.  

Tiger in the Shadows

Original Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200

AsilynneOutlaw

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:26 pm
Hey all! I got this guild in a PM and then after looking it over I realised, this guild is PERFECT! I love the freedom thing going on and the diversity rocks! Plus I love the croc hunter ;.; heart

Just to introduce myself shortly, I dont really like giving out my real name but everyone can call me Asi if you like ^-^ Im 22 years old and currently live in Virginia with my boyfriend. I love soccer, wolves, writing, rping, drawing, sushi, music of almost all types and life. I dislike rude people, liars, tidal waves, insecure people, mayo, and more that I cant think of. Anything else I guess youll find out in the future blaugh

Glad to be here and HELLO! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:41 pm
Name's on the avi, and yes, I really am a girl, it's not just the avi. I've been on Gaia for (maybe) two weeks now. I live in Michigan. I'm 18. I have 2-soon-to-be-3 tattoos. Ummm.... I'm single (hint razz hint) yeah... ignore that last one, just being silly.

What else? What else? Nothing that I can think of at the moment. So... yeah...

How terribly anticlimatic, eh?

ForeverGlory

Death_to_the_reaper

Interesting Mage

5,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:51 pm
Hi. I'm not big on giving my real name so call me Death. I'm 15 but my 16th b-day is in Feb. I ike alot of stuff so can't list them all. Check my profile or pm me for more info.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:51 pm
Hi everyone! My name's Kitsune Yamato, but you guys can just call me Myke, or Kit. I am 15 years old and have been on Gaia total of three years thus far. Whew-hew for me. >,< I enjoy watching anime, playing video games and biking. I'm not very much into sports, though.

That's about it for now, so if you want to get to know me better, just gimme a yell!

Laterz!  

Nuclear BioHazard

XrezbubbleX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:19 pm
erm, yh...
... im jo, im 13 nd i liv in england....
... and vry confuzzled about y i was invited 2 join the guild... ( ninja ????????? ninja )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:13 pm
Just joined! I'm not so new to Gaia, managed to figure out a few tricks to make money here legally. Nice to find a guild that seems to keep pretty lively! My name is Coral and yes I have heard all the jokes. I am 21(not so special once you get there). Hope to chat and make friends with a few of you!  

Vampiric_Kiss2004

bananarevo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:14 pm
So ya I'm new and stuff...
The names bananarevo (AKA King Nana).
I live in The U.S. of A. (U.S.A)
I like bananas.......a lot more than anyone you will ever meet on Gaia.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games