Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:52 pm
Amy smiled at Leko and nodded. She walked over to her and then waved to Sayo. "Nice to meet you, too! Come back soon!"

When she left, Amy turned to follow Leko and as she did, she asked Leko, "If she's such good friends with your other half, can I ask why she doesn't know that you two share the same body?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm
*shows Amy the way and brings her to the store room then down the corridor to the wine cellar - show he which book to pull in the office to access the cellar below*
Sayo is Ayami's Angelic mentor... Ayami never told her... thought that she would loose respect for her or something. that and I'm supposed to be under a seal and well I'm not... okay love you can handle it from here I must be out for the evening show yourself back up to the bar  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 pm
((byebye i'm out of here - xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:57 pm
*takes drink and sips it* mmm did you make it with one hundred percent real cream or just Half&half? and next time you might find it easier to pour it into a snifter ((sorry I took bartending classes, they ingrained the correct glasses to use into me!))  

Loira Croft

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 pm
{{ttyl! biggrin }}

Amy smiled brightly at Leko and nodded. "Thank you for showing me this! This entrance is amazing! And I understand now why you wouldn't want to tell her about your... situation. I probably would be the same way. Have a good night and hopefully see you soon, Leko!"

When Leko was gone, Amy looked around the wine cellar for a little bit and then glanced around the office. So this was the office everyone was always talking about? Cool!

She was still mostly fascinated with the cool book entrance, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:04 pm
{{Now, that's cool! Any tips would be appreciated since, like Amy, I have very little experience with mixing drinks. lol. I'd respond, but since Amy isn't up there anymore, I can't.}}

Amy closed the entrance by pulling the book and watched as it closed. She smiled and then pulled the book again to open it. It was so cool! She had always heard of secret entrances but had never seen one before.

She opened and shut the entrance several times until at one point, the door slowly drew to a halt and wouldn't open or shut anymore. It was just standing half open.

Amy's eyes widened slightly and she slowly pushed the door to see if it would swing. It didn't.

So, she gripped it and tried to pull it forward. It didn't budge.

Amy's eyes widened more and she actually started to tug on the door somewhat violently.

"Oh no.... Oh no, please!! Come on, shut! Please!!"

When her efforts were yielding no results, Amy climbed up to the top of the door, hugged it with her arms and legs, and tried to use her body weight to move it even a little bit.

"Don't tell me I broke you, please! Not on my first trip to the cellar!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm
*sips her drink and thinks about nothing*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:12 pm
*hears commotion in the office and walks in to see what it is about* oh no, Amy! *she says as she watches her struggle with the bookcase* What happened? Do you need some help?  

Loira Croft

Loira Croft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:13 pm
((be back in a few have to run some important errands!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm
{{ok!}}

Amy heard Loira behind her and her shoulders slumped slightly in defeat. "I think I broke it..."

She looked down at Loira, refusing to get down until she was sure her current idea would not work.

"I think I broke the door! I don't know if it's magically-run or if it's mechanical, but the door won't move anymore! It won't budge! Have you ever been down here?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm
-walks in and doesn't see many people around, goes over to the counter and hears voice in the office. Shrugging and thinking it might be Psy, Kat, or Icy, she enters-

eek evil What are you doing!?! -tries to keep her anger in check-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:37 pm
{{It's like Ryzan with the fireplace!... only he hasn't broken it... not yet anyway...}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm
Amy heard Dame's voice and she instantly gasped and jumped down from the door. She looked at Dame with wide eyes full of regret.

"I... I'm so sorry! I was brought down here to show where the wine and everything was kept since I'm a bartender now, and when I saw how the door worked, I opened and closed it quite a few times."

She pointed back to the door and winced. "I think I broke it! It won't move at all. I'm so sorry, Dame! I didn't mean to! I'll pay to have it fixed, I promise!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 pm
{{How does it light up so quickly at just the push of a button? It is fascinating! *turns the fireplace on and off a few times, giggling with delight*}}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm
-motions wildly at Loira, glaring at Amy- What is she doing in here looking at the SECRET ENTRANCE? What is wrong with you, girl?! scream

-tenses up and pauses, taking a deep breath-

-in a much calmer, but razor lined voice, she addresses Loira- Miss, please go back into the main bar. -forced smile-

-turns to Amy- Amy, dear, -says through teeth- Move. -slips past her and goes into the corridor that leads downstairs, heading to one side- And don't touch that book! scream -comes a muffled command. dame flips the switch that lets the people coming up from the rooms into the main bar, the gears in the door grind and whir, she gives it a push near the edge, trying not to glare at Amy, then the door pauses, grinds and swings shut. Sighing, she flips the switch again, the bookcase swings open, she goes through and a beat or two later, it closes itself-

-satisfied, she nods then turns to Amy, crossing her arms underneath her chest- Amy. What were you doing? -tries to not take on her teacher voice-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games