Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:47 pm
katana68
((Good gawd people!!! xd Amy, other than the wine cellar that is downstairs...the corridor also leads to the MW ladies private quarters....which dame knows about and is why she chewed you out! wink We don't want just anyone knowing how to get downstairs!))

{{lol. Thanks Psyzapp is explaining the layout to me in PM. I read the first page several times, a few times when I joined and then a few times since. With what everyone else has been saying, I kinda got confused. But thank you for helping, too! And don't worry. Amy would never have intentionally led people to the secret entrance.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm
*walking in through the double doors, she sees the bar a bit lively. Smiling, she waves and winks at Kai, heading towards the bar. She also sees Psyzapp and Dec talking to Amy. Glad that Psyzapp is around, she heads over to her and hugs her*

Hey honey. Just the person I need to see. Did you get the approved applications on your desk in the office? I also have some forms I need you to sign as far as payroll and insurance.*goes behind the counter and grabs a Corona, sidestepping Amy to the liquor shelves, grabbing a bottle of Hennessey and a shot glass, coming back around to where Psyzapp is*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm
Decorera
-leans in just close enough to tempt- Sure darling. A scotch on the rocks. -straightens and moves towards Psyzapp with a single box and bouquet. Bow extravagantly and hands Psyzapp the flowers and chocolate- Greeting milady Psyzapp. How are you?

Amy blushed and quickly set about making a scotch on the rocks. She used fresh ice and put a generous amount of scotch in the tumbler.

When she was done, she called out to the patron. "Uh... sir? Your drink is ready."

Dangit! She forgot to ask what his name was! She didn't even know what to call him!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm
((I have two characters who own a tool that can open any lock, and two who can pretty much materialize anywhere. I just don't snoop around. xD))  

-9- Cirno Fire Fairy -9-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:51 pm
-walks in and sees Dec, raises eyebrow- neutral Deccy? Deccy-poo? Is it for real you? Hm. Long time, babe. -winks bawdily-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Decorera
-leans in just close enough to tempt- Sure darling. A scotch on the rocks. -straightens and moves towards Psyzapp with a single box and bouquet. Bow extravagantly and hands Psyzapp the flowers and chocolate- Greeting milady Psyzapp. How are you?

Oh my! redface She graciously accepts the flowers and box of chocolates. Why…I…I…I don't know what to say. Such a surprise. *She is completely blown away and very flattered…trying to hide her blushing.* Why Dec…we haven't seen you here in quite some time.

(( If Amy can't control herself and behave with the doorway, I'll hog tie her and teach her a lesson. ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 pm
damecharlie
Deccy? Deccy-poo?

{{ rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm
{{You promise, Psyzapp? wink lol!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm
-a British police call box appears in the bar, and out comes Reisen-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:02 pm
*Grins at Icy.* Thank you so much Icy. I just got up here and haven't looked on my desk yet, but I will. *Notices Dame and smiles at her too.* Hello there Dame. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 pm
-Wink to Psyzapp- I've been having good times lately. Busy one but profitable. I thought I'd share my excess with the loviliest ladies I knew. Hey there, Icy and damie, I got some for you too.
-Dec heads back to the bar.- Hold it for me just a sec, love.- Slids a hand across the bar and gently grazes her hand- I'll be back for it.

-Grabs two more bouquets and boxes- Icy, lovely to see you dear. Have you missed me? -hands her the flowers and chocolate- I picked out pink roses just for you. -Continues to damecharlie, hands her her set of flowers and chocolates,- Hey damie, how you? Brought you your favorite chocolates.

-Finally making it back to the Amy, Dec trades a single rose for the scotch- Thanks Lovely,.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:07 pm
*enters the bar from the front door...her eyes widen at so many people in the bar on a Wednesday night. Heading to the bar, she sees Amy enamored with Dec at the moment, so she makes her vodka cocktail and has a seat at the bar.* Hey ya'll....how's it going? *she sighs and tosses her phone on the bar, along with her purse.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm
*opens her Corona and pours a quad shot as Psyzapp talks. She turns when she hears Psyzapp speaking to dame. Grinning, she glomps dame and goes back to her drink*How's my damey doing hon? wink *looks back over at Dec and winks at him too, graciously accepting the gifts he gave her*Long time no see my dear. Just where have you been hiding?*inhales the the fragrant roses deeply*Still the charmer, I see. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm
Amy's breath caught slightly as the man's hand brushed hers lightly. She nodded to him, even though he had already gone to talk with the other ladies.

When he came back, she smiled brightly at him, trying to break out of her stupor, and leaned over the bar again. "You're very welcome. My name is Amethyst, by the way. You can call me Amy, if you want."

She held out her hand to him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm
*he lifts up his left arm to look at his wrist to check the time on the watch he wasn't wearing*

Looks like it's just about time for me to hit the road. Later everyone *he says as he starts walking out and waves to no one in particular*

((I'm about 85% done coloring a drawing now... I'm so excited everything is coming together nicely. all that's left is some highlights on the hair and the flames whee tonight will be my final push to get it done and start on the next lady))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games