Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 pm
-Grins at Icy- You know it, babe. -takes a sip oh his scotch- Ah, perfect. Thank you, Amy. I'm Decorera. Dec for short. -He slid the single rose closer to her- That rose is for you, Amy. A thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 pm
Amy's eyes widened at the rose Dec gave her and she blushed softly. She smiled sweetly to him. "Thank you very much, Dec. It's beautiful and very kind of you. Have long have you been frequenting MW? I've never seen you in here before now."

While waiting for an answer from the patron, Amy noticed that Kai was getting up to leave. Her eyes widened slightly and she called out to him.

"Wait, Kai! You don't have to go already, do you? You just got here. I can make you another drink if you want."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm
{{*hardcore glomps Kai* heart Awww, don't leave us! crying }}

*sees Katana come in and grins at her, waving*Hey chic, how's it going?*turns back to Dec and smiles, cocking an eyebrow at him*And just as cocky as ever. Wouldn't change you for the world love.*takes a long pull off her Corona and chases it with a drink from her glass*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Kairanha
*he lifts up his left arm to look at his wrist to check the time on the watch he wasn't wearing*
{{I do that all the time in real life... even though technically if I wore a wrist watch, it should be on my right wrist.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:23 pm
*Goes over to Icy.* Want to come into my office with me and show me all the forms I need to sign Icy? *Still holding her gifts from Dec.*

*She grins at Katana.* Hi Katana.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:24 pm
Awwww Deccy! -hugs him- Thanks honey! ^_^ -waves at Icy, Katana and Psyzapp, hugging Icy back- I'm alright, chick. Sup with you?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 pm
*shrugs her shoulders while she takes a sip of her drink* Meh....just dealing with inconsequential crap all day today.....did those other applications check out?

*notices the girls holding flowers and grins* Wow....beautiful flowers!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:27 pm
*stops and looks over his shoulder* I think I'm actually going to be late, but that's my style *shrugs* I'm just a stray. I'll come back when I get hungry again. *continues on his way and peeks through the door of the bar before disappearing* remind me about that drink next time though *he says with a wink*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm
-takes advantage of Amy's distraction to present Katana with her flowers and chocolate- Hello there K. Still kickin things up? Cherry filled chocolates for you.

-Slids behind Icy unagressively and gives her a quick shoulder and neck rub, sensuosly.- Are you sure Icy? You haven't seen me at my worst.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 pm
*closing her eyes, she let's Dec work his magic until Psyzapp asks her to show her those papers. Sighing, she places her hands gently on Decs, turning from him, placing her gifts next to her drink, and nods. Following Psyzapp to the office, she turns back to Dec* Don't. Move. I'll return to those magic-working hands in just a few.*looks over at dame and grins* Not much. Just been getting an earful about a certain pair of legs that "won't quit"!!! rofl *turns back and heads into office, walking over to the desk and picking up the stack of papers she'd placed on the desk a few days ago*

EDITED  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:31 pm
*smiles at Dec* Why, thank you Dec! How sweet of you... xd

*she picks up her phone to see if she has any messages, and seeing none, tosses the phone back onto the bar and sips her drink*  
-Dec pouts- My victim left me! Any one want a free shoulder rub? -wiggles the magic fingers-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Follows Icy into her office.* I'm sorry Icy. I've just been so busy with being prepared for the grand opening and such. Let me just sit right down and sign whatever you need me to sign. *Puts down the flowers and box of chocolates on her desk and has a seat. She picks up a pen.* Okay…give me the stack. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Decorera
-Dec pouts- My victim left me! Any one want a free shoulder rub?

Amy's eyes widened and then she blushed again. "I... I wouldn't mind. If you need to practice, you can practice on me. Granted, I've never had a massage before, so I won't be a good judge on whether you're good or not."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 pm
- stressed at Icy's 'legs' comment-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games