Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image

Aven decided to wander around for a while, she was starting to feel cooped up in her room. As she left her room she turned and began to walk down a long hall, when she ran into a girl peeking into a room. Aven quietly snuck up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder softly and whispered, "You know you could get into trouble for doing such things, we don't want that to happen now do we?" she finished with a small smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 am
User Image
Akane sighed at his reply. She left the conversation for a silent for 5 minutes, until she opened her eyes again and said "Searching for someone, huh? Tell me, and I might know where ]he is..." Akane then sharply rolled her eyes on the door. It was open.

"I'll closed the door." Akane said standing up and closing it. She felt someone's presence in here. It was a female.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:14 pm
User ImageGreat.. a mind reader.. Nicholas sighed deeply and turned the other way, facing the open balcony. "Since you already know what I'm after, what's the point of asking me any further?" He glared at the full moon which was now sinking into the horizon. He too sensed people lurking outside his room. It mattered not. He was already getting used to the constant crowds entering and exiting his chambers anyway. A moment later, he spoke once more. "I already have most of the information I need, goddess. I don't wish for anyone to interfere." I won't risk anyone for my sake..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Aven quietly snuck away and continued to wander the halls, wondering what or who she might run into next.

As she continued to walk, her stomach growled. she was just reminded of the fact that she hadnt had anything to eat since arriving. Her new mission: to find a kitchen and find something to eat.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 am
User Image
Akane sighed once again. She wanted to talk to him normally, but he was hesitating to answer. She opened her eyes, and stared in his eyes. Both of them, Akane and Nicolas, had the same color of one of their eyes, but it doesn't make any communication to him.

I give up. he is impossible to reply. But, there is still a chance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:11 am
User ImageThe frequent awkward silence was already getting to Nicholas. Until now it was unclear what the goddess was still doing in his room. What does she have to gain..? Shaking his head, he motioned off his bed and back to his table. His urge to rest was no more. After a moment of looking at the nameless book, he grabbed it and headed towards the balcony of his room. Before he continued onward, he spoke.

"Just because you too possess the Devil's Eye doesn't mean we're alike, goddess."

Nicholas jumped off the ledge. With a thundering crash he landed on the ground, crushing the pavement below his feet.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 am
User Image
Akane looked down with closed eyes. He read her mind. She took up her band-aid back on her eyes and opened them. She sat on his bed, feeling restless.

Shall I take a night here with Nicholas?

At her words she blushed really lightly. She was a Goddess, why should she sleep with a boy? Akane wanted to stand up and walk away, since she knew, Nicholas was tired of womans, but she felt sharply asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 am
User Image

As she rounded a corner, Aven jumped and squeeked. The sound of a terrible crash echoed through the halls. "Great...whats happening now...". ignoring the slight pain in her stomach, she jogged a ways down the hall towards her room. She passed a window and had to backtrack to it, there outside was the man from earlier, Nicholas she believed, standing on pavement that was broken under him.

She pushed up against the window trying to look up, it was impossible. "Where...how...". Aven found a door leading outside and quietly snuck out, and keeping her distance from the man she asked "Are you ok?"

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

*Hetukiri looked at her brother in awe.She did not know if either to be angry or overwhelmed to see him on such rare occasions now a days. Also to make things worst he seems to only show up when hes in trouble. She narrowed her eyes at him and approached him slowly*
"Welcome home"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image

-Hatu smiled warmly as his sister embraced him and he returned the hug as well. He closed his eyes and rested his chin on top of her head as he held her dearly. She, and chief were the only people in all the worlds he could ever trust and count on for anything. His father would never give him the time of day ever since he reached the age of 7 he kicked out of their villa and went into the world on his own to be a man. He knew he would not be permitted to return home so he was now a wanderer, not quite ready to settle down just yet...well, at least that would stay that way until Chief had returned his feelings for her...

-He opened his eyes and broke their embrace-
~So what has my little hetu been up to?~

User Image

hatukiri

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image

*Hetukiri cringed when he called her little, but her reaction to what he had said had indeed proved his point that she was indeed still young*
"Hatuuuuuuu" *She said in a low wine* "Dont call me that, I have people to intimidate with my awesome godly looking appearance. If one of our guest had hear you calling me that, they would all think of me as a push over!!!"
*She folded her arms and then stomped her way over to the bed and sat down with a thud*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 pm
User Image

*staring blankly at them as they hugged Ra-iem was a bit envious that he had never received such a hug from Hetukiri, even though they are to be Wed The very moment he becomes a true God. He sighed, but was happy his God hood would not be bestowed upon him until the length of 4 more years, that should give her more than enough time to develop into a young woman...But whiles on the subject he now thought on the reality of their ages in human years, he would be considered looking around the age of 19, hatu would probably be 21 chief looks 20-21ish and hetu, 16*

*He was not the one who had chose for her to be his in matrimony, he was not complaining either. Without doubt she would make him very happy, but as of now she still had her head in the clouds at times.*

*With one last Sigh, he excused himself out of the room and headed towards base floor of the castle*

Diyske

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm
June squeaked when the door shut on her, stumbling back a bit and rubbing her nose before sprinting down the hall for another way to listen to the conversation. They were gods? That could be a quite interesting endeavor...
She finally let her fisted hands drop to her side as she looked around
s**t, lost again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 pm
User ImageNicholas turned and faced Aven who apparently could not believe the little stunt he had just pulled off. "I'm fine." He said, assuring her that things like that wouldn't even scratch his skin. He began walking towards the wide open space behind Castle Neteru which was decorated with trimmed bushes and well-placed flowers. The garden also had stone benches surrounding a vast water fountain.

Sitting on one of the nearby benches, Nicholas could see his room. Why is the goddess still at my chambers? He whispered to himself as he shook his head and began reading the untitled book once more. A moment later, he looked at Aven who still had a curious look on her face. "What brings you down here?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

Aven took a few steps towards Nicholas, still keeping a slight distance, and answered back, "Just..wandering the halls, exploring I guess. I was starting to feel cooped up just sitting in my room.".

Looking around, she found an empty bench and sat down, swinging her legs back and forth. So..if you don't mind me asking, what caused that little...fall..just now?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games