Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:28 am
User Image
"Fine. Do not interfere as you wish but i will give you a heads up. Should she fail, then she will die. Everyon will. The Three will raize the city to the ground leaving nothing and because it is a Vampire matter, the demon Elders will do nothing to save the Demonkin as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 am
"i will help on one condition: You personally take care of Vampire Master Hyael.. I mean Caldwell"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 am
User Image
Hana leaned against a tree."There's my other problem. Kane do you happen to have any idea why Caldwell is after me?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:43 am
User Image
"Master Caldwell is not for your concern. If it is his time to be taken care of, then I shall do so. But for now he is useful and sides with Nike. As for why you Hana. I am not sure. He holds grudges. Perhaps you have wronged him in the past and did not realize, you could even remind him of someone else."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:49 am
User Image
"Wonderful." Hana said. "Brago are you ready to go? My dress is wet and not even halfway on." She didn't feel like standing around while 2 men could basically see her body compleatly naked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:53 am
User Image
Kane felt the conversation over. The Ravens flew from his shoulders and he burst into black feathers. The were swept up by the wind and he was gone.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:51 am
((*poke*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 pm
"Yea, where would you lke me to take you?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:12 pm
User Image
"Someone where indoors please." Hana said as she walked up to brago and rested her head on his chest. "I'm sorry for putting you through all of this."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:22 pm
Brago smiled. "Its ok, you can just repay me all night long." he said picking her up and bringing her back to the mansion. When he got to his room he let Hana walk on her own."Remove your garments, I will have them cleaned and repaired" He said while handing her a robe.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:32 pm
User Image
Hana did what he asked and removed her clothes. She took the robe from Brago and put it on. She walked over and sat on the bed. "Ahhh.....much better." She mouth twitched into a half smiled at Brago.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:38 pm
He handed Hanas clothes to a maid. He then jumped onto Hana. "You are aware of the price for my services, correct? All the running and saveing... That stuff adds up you know. Do you know how high your bill is right now?" Brago grinned playfully.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image
Hana laughed. "No sir, I don't. What is my debt to you?" for the first time since she was little her mouth turned into a full smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:47 pm
"A thurough service of my manhood. Do you accept the charges?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image
"All debts must be paid." Hana laughed. "So I accept the charges."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games