Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Tomoyo grabbed at the gun, shaking her head. "No... Please don't..." She said.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:26 pm

chris groaned involuntarily again and coughed up some blood. she let go of the gun and let her head fall to the side. 'you kno im not gonna make it....just go..that way you dont get caught and killed by them.'

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Tomoyo shook her head. 'I don't care whether or not I die...; She sent. Kazumi stood up, walking from Bryce. Looking at Chris, her face became emotionless, masking the fact she was upset. "We need to catch up with the others. Quick." She said. She nodded, both of them snapping out their wings and flying to the others quickly.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm

"ok i think we can slow down..." i said looking over my shoulder to see the big vulture on the ground, dead. ' is chris ok? is she gonna make it??' i sent to kazumi.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Kazumi shook her head. 'I don't know... She's lost a lot of blood.' She said. She remembered something, turning around and landing back where Chris's wing was. She picked it up and retrurned to the others.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 pm

'oh...is ther anything we can do to possibly help her stay alive?' i asked.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Kazumi looked at Chris carefully, then at her wing. "Jude?" She asked. He nodded, flying over to Tomoyo and putting his hand on Chris's head gently. "Her nerves surrounding her wing are still active." He said. "Okay... We need to stop the bleeding and patch it up... And if possible, reattach the wing."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:50 pm

"we need to land, so lets go this way." i said nodding north west. chris groaned wen jude said reattach her wing.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm

The three of them nodded, following her. Kazumi looked at her wing. 'Can you sense nerves in the wing?' Jude nodded. 'Good, we have time.'
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Hannah looked at them "We should take her to that nurse." Austin looked at her like she was high or something "your joking right?" She growled at him "No, I am not."

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

"We don't have much of a choice..." Kazumi said. "The wing won't come back on with stitches..." She murmured.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 pm

"i dont want my wing...." chris groaned trying to get out of whoever was holding her. "...i dont want my wings" she struggled some more.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Tomoyo tightened her hold on Chris. Kazumi frowned, looking at her. "You need them.. Maybe not today, but in the future. When they figure out your location and come for you."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:19 pm

chris stopped struggling and looked at kazumi, "i dont care if they come for me. i wish bryce had killed me then! if you wont let me die then take my wings off! both of them! i dont want them.." chris said letting out all of her anger.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Kazumi shook her head. "No. They're a part of you, and you should be in one piece..." She said. "Trust me... Death doesn't solve all of your problems." She said.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games