Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:34 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Shrugging, Michishige tried on the hat. "Whatever, but maybe you should ask her soon? I mean, I think a few months is long enough to wait." He did a little spin and bowed, taking off the hat. "I think this little hat thing would work quite nicely," he mused, acting as if he hadn't tried that hat on when a female employee walked by them.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm
((lol sorry for the wait XD mom wanted me to go do the laundry XD))

"What, wait, ah! " treya being absobed in playing with the disc was startle the hell out of when avery spoke to her. the disc she had been playing with was now unnoted and started to get out of control as it bounced and drifted into things in the isle "crap" treya quickly snatched the disc as it came back her way so as to not let it keep hovering about. Looking back she noted the girl who had been the one to say hi to her "Hi" she said politely back then relized hthe girl had said 'again' "sorry to seem a bit rude but do i know you" she asked a bit curiouse but a bit weary to. treya didn't remember meeting this girl although she must've somewhere for the other to have said 'again' in her hello  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:47 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit snorted and took the hat from Shige to put back on the table. He reached for a darker version and held it out for inspection. "Yeah well...I'm working on it."...that's what he told himself too.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery smiled as the girl caught the disc. "It was a while ago," Avery said to answer the girl's question. "Pretty much right at the beginning of the school year. Last I saw you were sleeping in a tree. So how are you!? Are you enrolled in Iris yet?" Avery tilted her head to the side. She'd always wondered how the girl in the woods fared.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Working on it's not good enough~," Michishige told Whit in a sing-song voice. He snatched the hat from Whit and inspected it. "I like this one better. Let's get it. I call this as my present!" he announced.

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:06 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Whit snagged the hat back and shook his head "Yeah, fine, sure, but like you should talk. Or are you expecting your nice watch to buy Jordee's attention?" He wandered over to another section where much girlier hats were to be found.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 pm
"hmm well would explain why I don't remember you" treya hafly mumbled half spoke " I'm good and um no I'm not enrolled yet" she looked side ways when she said this. the 'yet' part stuck in her head "umm what about you how have you been" she felt immediately stupid for asking that she barely if not knew this girl why should she ask something like that.

((just so you guys now my last hour on the computer was from 7-8pm so now I have to post from my iPod so please don't criticize about spelling errors if there is any xD!!!!!!))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige folded his arms when Whit took the hat from him. And then came Whit's statement. "I- um, Th- er... Oh shut up!" he stuttered, following his friend. "It is Christmas, the only time I can buy her an expensive gift without people getting too suspicious." He looked at his feet as he spoke. "Besides, what am I supposed to do?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit just smiled and laughed as he wandered down the selection of hats, "Just try your best I guess" Whit said taking another hat down to see.

User Image

Avery kept smiling and turned to continue browsing the shelves with the girl. "I'm okay, a lot of us had our last exams today, so we're only getting to Christmas shopping now. I'm having a hard time with some people." She admitted with a look of chagrin.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Sighing, Michishige looked at Whit. "Should I ask her out?" he questioned Whit. He often went to Whit for advice. "I mean, what if she says no? What if it makes things awkward? And what if she says yes but it doesn't work out and then she doesn't want to be friends with me any more an then Avery and Maria don't want to be friends with me anymore either, and since Avery's your girlfriend, she'll force you to stop being friends with me too and I don't have anymore friends other than Christopher and Spencer?!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:50 pm
Treya looked at the other girl for a second 'oh screw it, it can't hurt to help out' she though " maybe I could help, that's if you don't mind that is" she said keeping herself reminded that she still didn't even know the girls name of all things

(( hey I thought treya was shinge's friend too x3!?!? ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

"Jesus would you calm down! You're starting to make me nervous." Whit discarded the hate he held and thought about it. "I don't think...anyone would stop being friends..none of us are that...catty. Especially not Avery..." he petered off...and seemed to be looking at another hat when he added "You can't just leave it as it is though. She'll see through you eventually." He didn't add that she was like the surrogate sister of the head telepath in school. That was a bit scary..

User Image

"Oh! Well thanks! I'm Avery by the way. I don't remember if we were introduced last time." Avery felt sort of awkward sticking out her hand, but she did it anyway, that's what everyone else seemed to do in these situations, and they managed it just fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

He chuckled nervously. "Eheheh, sorry..." Michishige mumbled. "Yea... I guess you're right. Maybe I'll ask her some time when we're not all in a group... since like ya said, it might be embarrassing, and definitely awkward." He perused the shelves for a suitable hat and scarf combination as he talked. Pointing at something, he got Whit's attention. "Whaddya think o' this?"

{ They are~ XD }

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm
treya looked at avery's hand before she finally clued in and shook it with her own hand, although she took to the wrist and not the hand "oh my names Treya, and if we had we wouldn't be having introductions now" she smiled a bit when she she joked about it "so do you know how many people you're shopping for" treya wanted to get straight to the search for gifts  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:22 pm

"Uhm, Veto, we want girly, she's never overtly girly at school if she can help it...what about this? Whit picked up a hat beside him. "We'd just need to find something to match."

User Image

Avery nodded and repeated the girls name once to make sure she got it right. "Well, do you have any ideas what a rather serious boy would like? One who already has mostly everything?"

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige shrugged. "I guess. It's not like I shop for chicks all the time, dude," he said, not sure what to get. "But it's the count that thoughts. Or something, right? So whatever we get, she'll appreciate it."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games