Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:34 pm
Daniel strode in through the front doors of Aqua Springs. The look on his face is one resembling determination, if reluctantly. Giving the group forming up in the lobby, he gives them as wide a berth as possible. Those whose gaze he is unable to avoid, he gives a tight lipped smile and a curt nod. Getting past everyone, he makes his way back to the security office. Closing the door behind him, Daniel slings his tote off into of the two spare chairs in the room. Pulling his coat off he hangs it on a coat rack in the corner, and then he sinks into his own chair behind his sparsely decorated desk. Fiddling with a semi-circular paperweight that serves as desks cosmetic decoration, Daniel contemplates his current situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm
*follows Amy* She said she didn't think many people would show up before the Super Bowl was over anyway, since you'd timed it to start partway through. She did call, but you were already gone. Oh. *reaches into his pocket and pulls her phone out* You left this at home.

No, I haven't. Would you like to give me a tour?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:43 pm
Amy sighed softly and shrugged. "Yeah... I just thought she'd come and help set up before everything started. We kinda planned... but like I said, it was stupid to plan anything for an impromptu party."

She looked at the phone and shook her head. "No, I left it at home on purpose. I didn't want to have my phone here and have it distract me. I wanted to be here completely for the patrons and focus on tonight. If we get more people here, it will show them what's coming up at AS, and that's pretty important. It was nice of you to bring it, though, since you thought I forgot it."

She picked up a tray of hot wings and took it over to one of the higher tables. It had glitter on it and some of the tiny paper designs that you can buy in packs. She had gotten a pack of drama masks, a pack of pen-shaped ones, and a pack of art easel-shaped ones.

Tommy came up beside her with a bowl of dip.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm
Jessi looked at Amy in worry again one more time, but when she saw Karrie go in after her, she decided that she'd leave them alone for now.

She turned to Niiki and smiled slightly. "Uh, sure."

She cleared her throat, closed her eyes for a moment, and reminded herself that this was a party and she needed to be cheerful! Besides, Niiki's smile was infectious and she should just focus on that...

Her smile grew slightly and she looked back at Niiki. "I'd love to! Want to start in the pet area first?"

She thought she had heard the door open, but she never saw who had come in. Maybe it was Mitri or Velcore going outside and then coming back in.  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:56 pm
*feeling a little lost, puts Amy's phone back in his pocket* Uh... is there anything I can do to help?

Sounds good to me. Kits is really proud of the pet area. *grins and holds his arm out to Jessi*

*stands at the window, looking out at the snow* Hey, is the glitter in here to match the snow or something?

*walks into the lodge to find out what kind of food they have*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 pm
Jessi's smile faltered just slightly. "Yeah, she is...."

When Niiki held his arm out for her, she giggled softly and looped her arm through his. "Thank you, sir."

They walked down the hall to the pet area. She gestured to it with her free hand and smiled. "This is it! It's pretty big and really nice. Sometimes on my break, I'll just come down here and play with the animals. Velcore, Thistle, and Kits' pets are pretty much the most exotic ones we have. Other than them, we mostly have cats and dogs. Sometimes birds. Do you have any pets, Niiki?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm
Amy looked over at Karrie. "Umm, you can check the food and make sure we have a good amount and everything you think we'd need. Then, if you wanted to, you could configure the TV's in here so that the pre-made displays play on them. They're programmed into the building's main computer and is mostly like Window's Media Player's designs that play during a song."

She looked over at Mitri. "Actually, the glitter is just supposed to be fun and pretty..."

When she saw Velcore come in, she smiled slightly and picked up a hot wing, one that wasn't too spicy.

"Do you want one of these wings, Velcore?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm
All right. *goes to check the food first, that being what he's most familiar with*

Well, it matches the snow. *points outside* The lights are making the snow outside glittery.

Yes! biggrin *after a moment* Please?

*looks around in approval* Very nice. *sighs* No, I don't. My stepmother is allergic to animals. I'm looking into getting my own place soon, though. I want to get a cat then. I wouldn't be home enough to get a dog.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm
*the cab drops Kits and dame off in front of Aqua Springs, and Kits leads the way inside* Hi Haley. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:11 pm
Jessi gasped and looked over at Niiki. "You like cats, too?? They're my favorite! They can have such attitudes and they're fun to watch. My family and I have cats at home. It's not common that you find a guy who wants a cat more than a dog, though, for whatever reason. That's really cool, Niiki."

She smiled and looked around again. "You want to see more of the pet area or go to the next part? We'd have to go outside for that."  

Jessi_Deramis

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm
-waves at Haley- Hi there! biggrin Nice sign! ^_^ -bounces slightly and stashes the duffle by the front desk- I know I should probably put it in a locker but I know I'll forget it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm
Amy looked over at Mitri. "Really? Huh... I didn't think about that. Does it look nice..?"

Amy smiled and put the wing in Velcore's mouth. She kissed the top of his head. "Thank you for being so polite, Velcore. That was very good of you."

She looked at him for a moment and then sighed softly. She bent down and wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned the side of her head against the side of his for awhile.

Haley looked up when Kits came in and smiled brightly. "Hey Kits! Good to see you! I wasn't sure if you were coming or not."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:14 pm
Daniel slid the paperweight back into the corner of the desk it usually occupied. Then he pulled his sunglasses off and dropped them to one side of the desk as well. Scrubbing a hand over his face, Daniel pulled a drawer under his open, and removed a full sized note pad and a black pen, and closed the drawer back. Dropping the pad onto the desk, Daniel began to scrawl on it randomly. Doing so had helped before in pulling out images from half surfaced memories. Perhaps it could aid with revealing half understood feelings.

The first page he quickly filled with scribbles, scrawls, and random shapes. He was just running the pen around without thought, trying to cleanse his mind. Once it was filled he tore the page off, crumpled it up, and tossed it across the room to land in a circular waste paper basket in the corner opposite the coat rack. Setting pen to paper again, Daniel pulled it across the paper in large swooping motions, and before long a word had begun to form. Why. That doesn't help. Tearing that sheet off as well, and tossing it, He tried again, and after a few minutes, Daniel found himself staring down at barely recognizable word, but it was enough to be read. Jessi. Not helping. Quickly tearing the page off and letting it fall uncrumpled on the desk, Daniel started again.

This time he focused on clearing his mind, envisioned everything as empty and gone. He started to write the first word to come to his blanked mind. When he was done, Daniel leaned back with a look of trepidation on his face. The large letters on the page stared back at him. Alone. Daniel shoved the pad away quickly, as if it were something dangerous, and it fell off the front of his desk to the floor. Folding his arms across his chest, Daniel tried to clear his mind again. That single word, alone, had struck something, but like almost everything else about him, he was unsure as to what or why.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Haley grinned. "Thanks, Dame! I made the banner and Jessi made the sign on the desk."

She held her hand out for the bag. "I can put it in a drawer down here if you want."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm
*turns and grins at Amy* It does.

*mouth full, doesn't say anything*

I like cats. They're very independent. *grins at Jessi* Whatever you'd like to show me would be great.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games