Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire looked to the side, waiting for the scrapbook full of photos to be taken from her...or thrown...or something. Just...this was why she didn't bother to do things for people, it was embarrassing. Claire didn't like that feeling, it made her feel weak...and Claire hated weakness, especially her own.

...Not that she was especially weak. No matter what the voice said.

When she felt the gift being yanked from her hands she stumbled a bit, before balancing herself back and looking at Josh in slight surprise at what he said, "...You are quite welcome." She said in her usual detached tone, not betraying the extreme unease she was feeling inwardly...or at least trying not to show it, "Umm....Of course the photos are enchanted so...they move."

She then looked to the side, avoiding meeting Josh's gaze, why did she feel like this? It was such a stupid emotion, "Anyway. I'm just glad we won't have to ride those...accursed boats this time." Claire continued.

She should...probably socialize. Even if it is with Josh.

Oh look...look how pathetic you can be.

Claire flinched some, but tried not to show her unease...she needed to keep a stone face. Like a doll. She could do that. It was easy.

...Yes...easy.

My feelings? I'm conflicted you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...At least he took the thing. ...No-not that I care or anything."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:49 pm
Wake up kids, we've got the dreamers disease. Age 13, we got you down on your knees. So polite, you're busy still saying please.
Fri-enemies, who when you're down ain't your friend. Every night we smash their Mercedes-Benz. First we run and then we laugh till we cry.

User Image

But when the night is falling, and you cannot find the light. If you feel your dream is dying, hold tight... You've got the music in you!
This whole damn world can fall apart. You'll be okay. Follow your heart. You're in harms way. I'm right behind. Now say you're mine.

User Image

Terren sat through an awkward ride on the train. It was so weird not being with his sisters anymore. He could have sat with Romy, but the older boy never really liked him, so he decided to just sit by himself instead. It was okay, though. He had a nice nap, and now he was fully charged and ready for the feast! As the brunette hopped onto the platform, he spotted his pink haired best friend instantly. Victor was chatting with Ronna about something or other, and he didn't want to interrupt, so the boy just waved frantically at them, grinning from ear to ear as per usual. He would see Victor at the table later, anyways. They could chat then. Emerald irises glanced around the station, searching for a friend or a possible new friend. One could never have too many friends, as he always said. Suddenly, he found someone he knew! "Erica! Hey!" he called out, running over to hug his friend. She hadn't changed much since he last saw her, which was good. That made her easy to spot in a crowd like this. "I haven't seen you in forever, Erica. I missed you!" he exclaimed, hugged the girl again. Then, Terren spotted another friend of his. This one, however, looked like she needed help. The Hufflepuff in the boy would not stand for it! He took Erica's hand and tugged her along with him as he headed towards the girl. "C'mon, Erica. Nyx needs help." Once he reached the younger girl, Terren could see how scared she was. It was pretty easy to tell she was nervous, maybe a little lost. But back at the shop, he had promised to help her if she needed it. This was the time! "Heya, Nyx! This is my friend, Erica. Erica, meet Nyx!" he said, gesturing between the two girls with a bright smile on his face. Smiles were contagious. At least, that's what his mother always told him. "Are you alright, Nyx? You look a little lost. Need help? We can help you, if you need it. Oh, how was your summer? Yours too, Erica. I wanna know everything!" Well, he came in with good intentions, but just like he always did, the boy got distracted.

Don't let go! You've got the music in you! One dance left! This world is gonna pull through!
Don't give up! You've got a reason to live! Can't forget you only get what you give!

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Maiya Kajuji

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominic sighed and scratched the back of his head; the seventh years were all easily located. In the distance, he saw Rick with Cait, and he’d sworn he saw Nell, the hufflepuff, bounding about somewhere in the crowd. In the midst of it all, the first years seemed absolutely confused and scared. He didn’t care so much to help them, that was the prefects job, right? Well, he’s not a prefect, so hah! Dominic blinked and scratched the back of his head... But now what else did he have to do. He’d been waiting for hours! (Okay, only half.) But it felt like hours! ”Eyaaa,” Dominic exclaimed, his back bending backwards trying to balance himself straight and not fall forward on his face when she latched on. He wobbled in place, struggling to try and see, and heard the loud mreOOW, of a cat whose tail he surely just stepped on.

”Graaaace,” he whined, but he finally found his footing and wrenched his fingers around her wrist to try and pry his eyes free. But before he knew it, she was snuggling into his neck, and chills cascaded down his spine as she nibbled on his neck and his shoulders slumped, relaxed, almost dazed. ”Mmm, wait, hey, Graaace, at least wait till we’re at a carriage.” he laughed. What would these first years think if he just turned around snogged her. Well, it didn’t matter what they thought, but still! They didn’t need to attract so much attention, especially since it was only a few days ago that they’d seen each other. ”I saw your friend earlier, over there.. or, somewhere. Hrm...” His finger was pointing through the crowd, scanning to try and find the familiar face, but he couldn’t.

”Y’know.. the one you hadn’t seen in a while... Er, whas’her’name...” He blinked. Okay, he was sort of lying. He remembered Caitlin’s name, they did have seven bloody years of schooling together. He just thought Grace would appreciate it more if he didn’t seem interested in her friend. (And seriously, he’s not!) He’d just been feeling guilty for having Grace all to himself...

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Outside Hogsmeade Station
New School Year
╚═══════════════════╝

”XxXDevil-Chan”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 pm
heather030595

Maiya Kajuji

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood:
Thoughts: Terren?
Equipment: Nothing
Where am I: Hogsmede Station

User Image

User Image

Nyx looked up when Terren came over, talking a mile a minute like it seemed was his usual way, though it had made her nervous that day at Slugs and Jigger, it was almost soothing now; if only because it was somewhat familiar. She gave a small little smile, slightly watery due to her unshed tears of fear and nervousness, "A-ah... Terren?" She said, voice just as soft as always, but relieved this time, she gave him, and the girl he'd introduced as Erica, a smile, "It's nice to meet you Erica." She said shyly as she looked between the two older students, "I'm sorry, but I seem to constantly be getting lost." She said as she looked at Terren at that, referencing how they met. She tugged at her robes slightly as she blushed and looked at her feet, jeeze she felt so stupid, being lost all the time.

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image
You say we're both little people and you like it that way, but in time I'm gonna put this body to shame
And grow old, wear a suit like my old man. Pack up all my things and get my a** out of town.
We've got it good, whether you like this town or not. I know it's small but with a big head, it's bound to get hot...

User Image

In the summer, but the summer is a bummer if you can't leave this pathetic excuse for a town.
That holds all your memories, a lifetime of crushes and your broken dreams.
To be anywhere but here, but baby anywhere is away from me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chris hurried off the train, glad to be back at school. He would miss his brother, yes, but this place was exciting and new, with adventure around every corner. In one hand, he held his ukulele case. In the other, he held his guitar case. Yes, the boy had decided to bring both this year. That way he could practice on more than one instrument. Last year, he had heard rumors of a Music Club. Maybe he would check it out and sign up. Fellow music lovers all gathered in one place to perform for each other? It sounded like fun to him. The Hufflepuff lugged his cases to a comfortable-looking bench and took a seat. Chris set his guitar case on the ground and his ukulele case on top of it. He unlatched the tinier of the two and took out his bright red instrument. The barefoot boy sat crosslegged on the bench and started strumming a simple tune. As he looked around, he could see many younger students, all First Year's, he guessed. In a place like this, it was easy to feel scared or nervous, so he thought that he would try to make it better with a little music. Music calmed the soul and eased the mind, he always told himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you got it all figured out, then what is there to shout about?
This midwest town is gonna miss you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

ҭнɩяȡ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica was suddenly brought to attention with her name being called loudly, somehow over the noise of quick chatter that filled the crowded station. There was only one person she knew that could do that. Before she even had a chance to rejoice, or even think about what it meant, she was absolutely tackled by the very person she had been looking for. "Terren!" She practically squealed, with the little breath he had left in her lungs. She was about to speak further until he spoke again in his quick voice and clutched her hand dragging her carefully behind him. She couldn't help but giggle. Though she could hardly keep up with him she enjoyed the high pace in which he seemed to take everything in his life. That was something she missed when she was away from him but still never seemed to get use to.

Erica suddenly smiled as Terren guided her to another person, one she didn't recognized but who he soon introduced as Nyx. Yet another smile grew upon her face. "Hello Nyx." She said with a smooth comforting voice, able to tell the girl was frightened. She didn't even slightly blame her. That's how she had been her first time here. "That's a lovely name by the way." She said, letting her eyes light up.

{OoC: }
Desirae_Nikas_7656

heather030595

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:55 pm
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

The bump, bump, bump, of his skateboard ceased once he reached the end of the train station and kicked the tail of his board to ricochet it into the air. He caught it easily in his fingers and cast one last long look at the scarlet train before falling in tune with the crowd of students as they milled out into the grounds of Hogsmeade. In the distance, the first years were being coralled closer to the lake, so they could embark on their journey across the boats. Meanwhile, the upperclassmen loitered around, catching up on what they missed during the summer.

Crash stood awkward, he veered off to the side and cast his dark eyes over the scene, faces old and new refreshing his memory. He tsked his tongue, bored. He just wanted to skate, but it would be grass here on out until he got to the castle. So he’d just have to wait. He stiffled a long sigh, there wasn’t a single other fourth year around here, at least, not one that he’d ever talked to before. He dug his shoe in the dirt, twisting it in place boredly before getting distracted, then he wobbled on over towards the carriages. On his way, he spotted Ronna with one of her friends, and he sighed. Well, this was certainly going to be awkward, wasn’t it? He didn’t know what to think, or how to feel anymore. Should he even care? He was still mad... but, he hated fighting. Still, she insulted him! Maybe he deserved it? No, no... He shook his head. He shouldn’t think about it, he was only going to confuse himself, or make it worse.

It’s what he seemed to do best.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Looking for a Carriage
Hogsmeade Station
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:59 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo walked out into Hogsmeade station. It was quite a nice place, just how he remembered it. He loved it here and though it had nothing on Dortmund, he would have the audacity to say that he would live here. It was so simple...so simple that it was...attractive? Had that been the right word. He was not sure and he had no intention of filling in the word for now. Right now, all he had worried about was keeping Alex happy. The last thing he wanted to do was sour her mood because as lovable as she could be to him, when she angered, he feared hell came after.

He walked out with her, looking to her and then saying, "Ah...glad to be back. Are you ready to be back?" he asked her, hoping she was excited as he was, or at least, as content as he was. He chuckled at that thought because the girl was not necessarily easy to impress either and content was a common demeanor for her. But...lucky as he could be at this moment...she didn't seem content when she was around him. Actually she seemed quite happy, but he could possibly be misreading her. He wished there was some way he couldn't do that, mainly because there was always the particularly increased chance that he was wrong.

"I mean you should be excited...you get to deal with me everyday," he said smoothly. "No...I'm just kidding. I don't think I'm that hard to deal with." He told her to bait her into telling him what she really thinks of him. Of course, it could always produce a bit of joking and sarcasm, which was always a good thing. It seemed like a win-win situation.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 pm
User ImageLogan Xander Ó GrádaighFirst YearPurebloodBookworm Unsorted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander stepped off the train in his basic school robes, wand behind his ear, nose already in a book. His fluffy honey brown hair was the only thing to be seen from above the book. He was short for his age so his presents went unnoticed a lot of the time. Being so quite didn't help his case any either. So when his book met a pole he was quite surprised that he had yet to bump into a person. His acid green eyes scanned the area of people getting off the train and he realized that he had no idea of where to go. The map in Hogwarts A History was fifty pages behind where he was in the book. Sighing he dog eared the page and started the hunt for the map in the middle fold of the book.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Unsorted

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse was looking around at the unresponsive crowd when a girl walked up to him, saying she was in his year. He grinned, waving at her.
"Hey! I'm Jesse Fiore. You can call me Jesse or Van, whichever you prefer," he said, looking at her. She looked like a nice person. He was glad he could finally talk to someone; he had been alone on the train and had mostly just snuggled with his cat Troian. Troian wasn't a talker, you know, cause she was a cat. "So what house do you want to be in? Sorry if I'm talking too much," he said quickly, white teeth appearing more and more as his smile widened. He was probably too excited.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kai Sparrowheart

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
Bow made love to needy string
In cooing fling - wanton whispers
Fondled under pianissimos,
Caressing callous hearts.

User Image

Miles hopped off the train, ready for the new year to start. Honestly, he'd missed the space that the castle offered, even having to share the common room and dorm with other people. It just seemed like he was more comfortable here than where he'd stayed over the summer. Blue eyes scanned the crowd, seeing if he could pick Newlyn out of the crowd, but no such luck. He sighed. Oh well, couldn't get lucky that way.

Sticking his hands in his pockets, he decided to make his way through the crowd, already absently fingering the collar that he now wore regularly around his neck. He couldn't see Claire yet, or Uriel, one of the boys in his dorm. Heck, Lyv seemed absent as well. Well, that made up the majority of the people he really paid attention to in his year. Well, guess he might as well make his way to the carriages then.

Not paying attention to where he was going, it didn't take him long before he was knocked off-balance by someone racing for one of the carriages - and right into someone else. Fighting to right himself, he looked at the kid and blinked.
"Wow, I think you have more ink than one of the textbooks does." The redhead scratched the back of his head, thinking that was probably the worst thing he could have said.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Wow, bad joke?
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
Honed impossibly through her tones.

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria descended the steps of the Hogwarts Express. She made sure to stay with Theo as she walked, so the two wouldn't be separated from each other. After all, the girl hadn't any idea what they were supposed to do or where they were supposed to go since it was only the first years who took the boats to the castle. "Yeah, I guess I'm ready to be back," she told him, shrugging her shoulders as she answered. Who wasn't ready to go back to the one place where they can perform magic? Sure, there were classes which she was expected to attend, but the best parts of the school overlooked the worst. A chuckle escaped Alex's lips when her friend joked about her dealing with him everyday. "Oh, the joy," she said sarcastically before another chunk of laughter escaped. "Nah, you're easy enough to deal with," she told Theo. Dealing with the boy was never an issue especially since the two students' thought process was alike. They were both up for the same challenges and looked at things the same way.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Ronna looked over at Victor and sighed when he asked her about quitting. Should she be honest? She was half tempted to blow off the question with the lesser of her reasons like not being on the team had given her more time to study and with all the electives she took. She shook her head and said, "It was a lot of reasons, actually. I mean it is-was-is complicated and it isn't like I ever plan to play professionally or anything... it is an extracurricular after all. The main reasons were I didn't exactly show my best side to people... especially those in my house... last year. And there was the issue of my Dad. Honestly, I thought he would ban me when he found out but he didn't. He told me to try out again... Hell, he sort of encouraged it... guess he figures it gives me something to channel my energy and it forces me to face my actions..."

She glanced around, her natural height, and the extra inch and a half helped her see more easily. She glanced back to Victor and said, "And don't knock bludgers... I'm not the type who seeks out pain after all..."

She briefly spotted Crash in the crowd, alone, and ducked behind Victor as she was dreading even seeing him let alone the fact her Dad wanted her to deliver something to him-she had thought about opening the bag but in the end decided not to. It wasn't her business... but it was her fault they hadn't exactly last seen each other on good terms. Okay, so maybe she was a coward... or at least in this sense.

"Isn't riding a broom similar to riding a horse?" Ronna asked still somewhat hiding behind Victor. "Then again I've never rode a horse... and don't have the interest in it either."

She smiled encouragingly at Victor as he apologized and said, sticking close to him, "Saying too much? Not really. I am not the type to get jealous about things like that. Anyways, after you listening to me go on about something as petty as my worries... seriously, I owe you one. After all, most of the things things that do bother me are my fault anyways."

User Image

Doing: Hogsmeade Station with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 am
Oh, written in the stars
A million miles away
A message to the main
Seasons come and go
But I will never change
And I'm on my way
You're listening now
They say they ain't heard nothing like this in a while

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Unsorted - First Year -
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: Uriel just left me!] [with: crowd] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Eleazar stood among the other students, stiffly, hands balled up into fists by his sides. He really, really, wanted to hit Uriel right now. What kind of big brother told you to go make some friends and just left you?! Granted, he knew where to go and what to expect, but he wasn't good with people. He chewed on his lower lip nervously, before stopping himself, and shifting uncomfortably. Maybe he should just slink over to some dark corner and wait this whole thing out there. No, then people would think he was weird. Okay. Weirder.

He shook his head irritably, and then his shaggy hair fell into his eyes. Oh. Splendid. Now he couldn't even see. He pushed it away and thought about how maybe he should have let Jess cut his hair over the summer, even if he didn't trust her with a pair of scissors and a very muddled idea of what a boy's hair should look like. He shivered in the night air, and wished he'd brought a book. That would have been smart. But how would he even see the pages in the dark? The blonde boy continued to stand there awkwardly, as if waiting for something, staring up at the stars appearing in the sky.

One day I had a dream. I tried to chase it. But it wasn't going anywhere.

I used to be the kid that no one cared about
That's why you have to keep screaming till they hear you out
For a sec I even gave up believing and praying
They say that money is the root to the evilest ways
But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake?
Mate, now my hunger would leave them amazed
Great, it feels like a long time coming
Since the day I thought of that cunning plan

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 am
User Image

User Image
Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ✥ Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ✥ Dᴀʀᴋ Dɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ

Virgil came off the train came off the train and looked around he gave a little smile when he saw the red headed bow with the blind little sister. He mind focused on little else during the summer. Every time he had a moment to himself he thought about the boy who was turning out like him. After so many of being alone that could see the world in his point of view. He walked up to Chance. He did not say anything Virgil was going to let him say the first words after they last talked.

heather030595

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games