Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 pm
DignityPower
what a perfect opportunity to give timeless a scar o.o
anyways, I'm going to sleep early so I have to eat dinner now... any suggestions? biggrin I like to invent crazy stuff XD

Depends on the ingredients available.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
anyways, I'm going to sleep early so I have to eat dinner now... any suggestions? biggrin I like to invent crazy stuff XD

Agreed. As soon as I have a kitchen with enough size to play in again and the money to buy random ingredients, I'll be doing it again. *enjoys playing with random ideas for crazy food too*  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

*flies to the kitchen*
I made like this list.
I've got sweet bread, french bread, sliced bread, croissant, (also many) cheeses, ham, milk, pasta, maple syrup, tuna, an orange, eggs, a lot of different sauces, no butter, cake-looking-thing, hot dog maybe, potatoes, patties, meat, chicken, lime, rice, a lot of vegetables, cereal, chips, popcorn, some spices and different kinds of flour.
And probably a lot of other stuff I didn't recognize. I rarely cook XD
I've googled stuff and made things like pizza on bread or pancakes with some sauce or spaghetti in cut up pieces of hot dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm
DignityPower

*flies to the kitchen*
I made like this list.
I've got sweet bread, french bread, sliced bread, croissant, (also many) cheeses, ham, milk, pasta, maple syrup, tuna, an orange, eggs, a lot of different sauces, no butter, cake-looking-thing, hot dog maybe, potatoes, patties, meat, chicken, lime, rice, a lot of vegetables, cereal, chips, popcorn, some spices and different kinds of flour.
I've googled stuff and made things like pizza on bread or pancakes with some sauce or spaghetti in cut up pieces of hot dog.

You are one strange individual I'll give you that.

From what I see, and this is the chef in me, you could make something like chicken Alfredo, or chicken and rice (depends), maybe a tuna casserole- wait no butter, dang that leaves out a lot of my recipes, I use butter, a lot. Maybe Shepard pie? Easy and delicious! Ground beef with seasonings and vegetables mixed together, and mashed potatoes on top in a casserole dish, and if you prefer, melted cheese on top. Or maybe you can make yourself a sub sandwich with the french bread, I have a really good teriyaki chicken recipe.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

*flies to the kitchen*
I made like this list.

You are one strange individual I'll give you that.

From what I see, and this is the chef in me, you could make something like chicken Alfredo, or chicken and rice (depends), maybe a tuna casserole- wait no butter, dang that leaves out a lot of my recipes, I use butter, a lot. Maybe Shepard pie? Easy and delicious! Ground beef with seasonings and vegetables mixed together, and mashed potatoes on top in a casserole dish, and if you prefer, melted cheese on top. Or maybe you can make yourself a sub sandwich with the french bread, I have a really good teriyaki chicken recipe.

Many people do say so, specially when I eat sweet foods with salty foods (meal+dessert at the same time for example, rotating tastes. XD)

Sheesh, could I hire you? You sound like an expert.

OH, I forgot to add that there's no *running* water right now. (Eh... blame the government, it's complicated.) So when I asked mom how to get ground beef, she said it's frozen and just no cause we have no water at the moment. I guess a sub sandwich is my next choice, but you make everything sound good D: ps. only steak-ish kind of meat is "available"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:10 pm
DignityPower

Many people do say so, specially when I eat sweet foods with salty foods (meal+dessert at the same time for example, rotating tastes. XD)

Sheesh, could I hire you? You sound like an expert.

OH, I forgot to add that there's no water right now. (Eh... blame the government, it's complicated.) So when I asked mom how to get ground beef, she said it's frozen and just no cause we have no water at the moment. I guess a sub sandwich is my next choice, but you make everything sound good D:

If only you knew, I love to cook, it's a passion of mine. I cook dishes from scratch every night, I have a cook book filled with random pieces of paper with recipes I've cooked up on them. Tonight I'm making breaded and seasoned fried pork steak with homemade sweet rolls, and some green beans I grew sauteed in onions and garlic. But yeah, want recipes? I got 'em.

But what's more interesting is the water thing, what's wrong? Intense drought?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 pm
SubonicXP

If only you knew, I love to cook, it's a passion of mine. I cook dishes from scratch every night, I have a cook book filled with random pieces of paper with recipes I've cooked up on them. Tonight I'm making breaded and seasoned fried pork steak with homemade sweet rolls, and some green beans I grew sauteed in onions and garlic. But yeah, want recipes? I got 'em.

You made my stomach growl, lol. I think I'll use the sweet bread just to add the touch of sweetness (duh).

Hmm.. I couldn't say "X, Y, and Z is the cause." But I do there has been a /ton/ of pollution because my country makes most of its most from digging up petroleum. There's only one clean lake left with clean water because it's sealed up from reaching the ocean (from what I learned in class.) If I had to complain, sometimes I walk around and think "what are people thinking?" I mean I feel like they just don't care or see how so much pollution is really taking affect. So since I live in an apartment, water get delivered every once in a while and we only have it every other day or from 3-8 sometimes or whatever. Rarely, we get it all day biggrin We collect water for cases like brushing our teeth/drinking water/etc so.. yea... There are a few times the lights are taken away, but that's a whole other issue. The worst part is that we don't get a warning about that and sometimes we are told about the water, my computer usually shuts down because it has to be plugged in all the time. :/
BUT WE LIVE ON. kinda nice to just vent though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:22 pm
DignityPower

You made my stomach growl, lol. I think I'll use the sweet bread just to add the touch of sweetness (duh).

Hmm.. I couldn't say "X, Y, and Z is the cause." But I do there has been a /ton/ of pollution because my country makes most of its most from digging up petroleum. There's only one clean lake left with clean water because it's sealed up from reaching the ocean (from what I learned in class.) If I had to complain, sometimes I walk around and think "what are people thinking?" I mean I feel like they just don't care or see how so much pollution is really taking affect. So since I live in an apartment, water get delivered every once in a while and we only have it every other day or from 3-8 sometimes or whatever. Rarely, we get it all day biggrin We collect water for cases like brushing our teeth/drinking water/etc so.. yea... There are a few times the lights are taken away, but that's a whole other issue. The worst part is that we don't get a warning about that and sometimes we are told about the water, my computer usually shuts down because it has to be plugged in all the time. :/

Great, now I feel bad about flushing my toilet twice, taking showers for relaxing, washing dishes and walking away while the water runs, I feel like I should say sorry now. .___.

If you don't mind me asking, what country do you live in? Somewhere in South America, right? Or am I mistaken?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm
SubonicXP

Great, now I feel bad about flushing my toilet twice, taking showers for relaxing, washing dishes and walking away while the water runs, I feel like I should say sorry now. .___.

If you don't mind me asking, what country do you live in? Somewhere in South America, right? Or am I mistaken?

Don't worry, even I waste water without really meaning to, even here because I like to leave the water running a bit so it's not so cold. (Oh, that's another thing. Cold freaking water except from 12am-1pm) And the way I think about it is that even if you stopped using water like that, it doesn't give us more X3
Yep, I live in Venezuela. It's a rather frightening place to live. I mean maybe it's because I've always been paranoid and protective of my family, but the other day I saw a report on TV about a celebrity that had just arrived here for a vacation and got her luggage stolen. You know how I felt? Embarrassed and a bit shamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:33 pm
DignityPower

Don't worry, even I waste water without really meaning to, even here because I like to leave the water running a bit so it's not so cold. (Oh, that's another thing. Cold freaking water except from 12am-1pm) And the way I think about it is that even if you stopped using water like that, it doesn't give us more X3
Yep, I live in Venezuela. It's a rather frightening place to live. I mean maybe it's because I've always been paranoid and protective of my family, but the other day I saw a report on TV about a celebrity that had just arrived here for a vacation and got her luggage stolen. You know how I felt? Embarrassed and a bit shamed.

Ah, Venezuela, I'm sure you see many...interesting things there, especially creepy crawlies.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:40 pm
street dogs, butterflies, chickens and lizards are common :3 the walls are made of cement (not what I'm used to since I used to live in Michigan) Also the vegetation is really different, that was like the first thing I noticed when I got here. There are also a lot more homeless people sad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:40 pm
DignityPower
I saw a report on TV about a celebrity that had just arrived here for a vacation and got her luggage stolen. You know how I felt? Embarrassed and a bit shamed.

I feel like that about most of the human race when I see/hear about it. Makes me sad to realize I'm part of the human race.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower
I saw a report on TV about a celebrity that had just arrived here for a vacation and got her luggage stolen. You know how I felt? Embarrassed and a bit shamed.

I feel like that about most of the human race when I see/hear about it. Makes me sad to realize I'm part of the human race.

Yea, I don't quite grasp the idea that people have so little hope as to go out and steal or do evil things. Even I know how it feels to hit rock bottom emotionally but even understanding that... x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP

...you're a stronger person than I am. I know I couldn't handle anything like that.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
SubonicXP

...you're a stronger person than I am. I know I couldn't handle anything like that.

O: I would never expect to hear that from you, and if that's so then I hope you never have to handle it :3 it's about adapting though.

hmm.. it's getting late and I'll break my promise about going to sleep early Dx time to eat!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games