Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I'm with Psyzapp on this. Southern drawl is hilarious. When I would tell people that I grew up in Texas and they said, "You don't sound Texan", in the back of my head I was shouting "Oh thank God!"}}

{{They are sexy!! grrr...}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I'm with Psyzapp on this. Southern drawl is hilarious. When I would tell people that I grew up in Texas and they said, "You don't sound Texan", in the back of my head I was shouting "Oh thank God!"}}

(( stare Bite me, TES.....there are some who find my drawl quite freaking adorable! xd ))

*laughs with Psyzapp* You should be used to it by now, as much time as we've spent together!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:29 pm
{{ rofl @ Kai}}

*while listening to Katana, dame Dec, and Psyzapp on southern drawls, she's immediately jolted from adding her comments by Amy shouting in her ear behind her. Turning around, she sneers at her, seeing the mess she's made and looks over at Psyzapp, wondering why in hell was she keeping this girl around. Finishing her champagne, she picks her Corona back up and sips it, glad it's still cold* evil stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm
katana68
ThisEmptySoul

(( stare Bite me, TES.....there are some who find my drawl quite freaking adorable! xd ))

{{That's right! Southerners unite! xd *winks at Katana, dame and Dec* There is nothing wrong with having a southern accent. I know mine is thick as hell}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:31 pm
Icy Reign
katana68
ThisEmptySoul

{{That's right! Southerners unite! xd *winks at Katana, dame and Dec* There is nothing wrong with having a southern accent. I know mine is thick as hell}}

((LOLOL! You tell him, sister! xd ))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:35 pm
((Mine actually isn't that thick or noticable, except on certain words or when I'm tired. Dec's isn't that bad either. Most people can't guess I'm southern. ^_^ Though I do say darlin' a lot. wink xd

... stare Ex thinks he can pick out my southern accent everywhere. rolleyes wink Love you, Ex!))

-snorts at Amy and her mess and shakes her head. dame's eyes wander around the bar and land on Icy. Smiles at her and then she remembers her comment about 'legs' from earlier. stressed He would be the last thing she needed right now. stressed stare -

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 pm
{{ twisted Now why you acting like you don't want me to come up and see you Legs? wink }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm
-As close as he was, there was no avoiding the strawberry missile. So he opened his mouth and took it like a man. He swallowed the mouthfull of daiquiri and stepped away from Amy. He quickly grabbed a bar towel to keep the drink covering his face from dripping onto his shirt. A few whips and he was safe.-

[[While heavy southern accents are not to my taste, my light accent seems to be very attractive to any sex, in my experience. Power to the south and love to the north!]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 pm
katana68
((Bite me, TES.....))
{{When and where? wink }}

*makes his way upstairs from Ryzan's quarters and beelines for the espresso machine to make a steamer*

You better be making me one stare
pft... to hell with that. Then grunny is going to want one, and Ryzan. No way I'm making that many steamers. stressed Get someone else to do it stare
*adds some hazelnut syrup and starts walking away from the machine*

tch... lazy a**... stare
*looks around the bar*
Dame! Tes is abusing me! gonk

If you keep saying stuff like that to everyone, I just might start stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:40 pm
*Snickers.* Looks as though I'm surrounded by "Southerners." xp *Giggles and finishes off her Champagne. She sets the empty glass onto the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm
*she sets her empty champagne glass down and retrieves her vodka drink, glad to see it's not watered down* So...what time shall we kick off this bunny party on Saturday?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 pm
Amy felt Icy's glare on her, and when she looked up, she was right. She couldn't help but scowl back at her, even if she was an MW Lady. She was tired of taking her crap! It had been almost 2 weeks already!

Still scowling slightly, Amy turned around with a towel of her own and began cleaning herself off. "Nice work, Romeo. I thought you said that you COULD massage someone at the same time they're making drinks. So I guess this makes me right. What do I win?"

And then, if it couldn't get any worse, she saw Tes coming up and stepping behind the counter to the espresso machine. She groaned softly and rolled her eyes up to the ceiling. Really? Really now, her night went from amazing to utter crap in 5 seconds?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:47 pm
*Walks into MW and notices that it's practically a full house tonight. He nods and tips his hat to various patrons as he makes his way over to the bar. Finding his favorite end bar stool empty, he has a seat on it.* Evening everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm
*shrugging at Katana, she turns her attention to TES, calling over her shoulder at she approaches him* You guys came up with the idea so it's really up to you. I'm basically free since I've completed all paperwork. I'll have everything faxed off by the morning so there's nothing left to do but wait.*walks over to where TES is and speaks* Well, if it isn't my favorite little dark elf. Not to cut into your precious steamer time, but would you happen to know if Ryzan plans on coming up?

EDIT: *sees Dougherty come in while talking with TES and nods at him in acknowledgment*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games