Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm
JustinShowcase
*After removing his uniform, he slips into bed, places his hands behind his head and leans back to watch Katana.* How was your day? Looks like things are really coming along with the expansion here. Every time I drive by, there are different trucks pulling up out back and workmen everywhere.

*tossing her boots over toward the closet, she stands up and shimmies out of her pants.* Yeah, kinda crazy, huh? *she finishes undressing and slips into bed with Showcase* My day was all right...just had to deal with some minor things with the expansion. So, now that you're here, whatever shall I do with you? *she gives him a wicked grin*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 19 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins at him slyly.* You my darling can have anything you desire. wink

*He glances down at her chest, then looks back up at her eyes and licks his lips* I think you very well know what I might desire! wink

Cuwen
Amy got a tumbler and scotch and filled the tumbler with ice. Then, she set the glass on the counter and filled the tumbler full of scotch. It reached to the rim. Then, she smiled and passed it over to Dougherty.

"Here you go, Officer. Enjoy."

*His attention gets pulled away when Amy sets the very full glass of scotch down on the bar next to him* Uh, the glass is a bit full, but thank you Amy. smile  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:05 pm
When Amy saw Icy smile, actually smile, at Dec kissing Ryzan, though, Amy couldn't stop the fierce frown that formed on her face. She didn't show it to anyone, just merely looked down at the counter and began scrubbing it viciously. She could say that there was still some strawberry daiquiri still left on it if anyone asked.

In her head, Amy was hissing a litany of accusations at several people at the bar, hypocrite, liar, two-faced, sexist, ok for a man to kiss a married man but not a woman to kiss a married man...

When she heard someone address her, she looked up and tried to smile sweetly at Dougherty but it came out as more of a wince. "You're very welcome, Officer Dougherty. I'll make sure to put just a little less in it next time."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 pm
[[Oh poor Dec...Has no clue.]]  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 pm
*walk in smiling, trying his best to ignore the current situation, goes over to a seat in the corner and reaches into his bag to pull out his sketchbook and gets to work holding the high and close to his face so no one notices the slight blush appearing on his cheaks... so much love in the room was hard for him to handle...*

((now I'm officially in... still lurking though... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 pm
((Pfft, Amy was told Tes was married. Dec has no clue that Ryzan is married, and last time I checked, Ryzan doesn't wear his wedding band like Tes does. rolleyes xp ))

-nostrils flared at Icy's words- Don't talk semantics with me, Icy. Just what kind of woman do you think I am? -forces a smile for Ryzan and nods at him- How are you, dear? -cuts eyes over at Icy with another glare-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 pm
katana68

*tossing her boots over toward the closet, she stands up and shimmies out of her pants.* Yeah, kinda crazy, huh? *she finishes undressing and slips into bed with Showcase* My day was all right...just had to deal with some minor things with the expansion. So, now that you're here, whatever shall I do with you? *she gives him a wicked grin*

*He chuckles at her and sees the look in her eyes. He rolls over and as she is under him, he grabs the remote for the lights, flips them off, replaces the remote on her nightstand and kisses her passionately. After several moments, he places his hand on the side of her neck and caresses her soft skin.* I don't know what you're going to do with me. *He proceeds to kiss her passionately again and one thing leads to another.* wink

((Goodnight all.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:11 pm
damecharlie
((Pfft, Amy was told Tes was married. Dec has no clue that Ryzan is married, and last time I checked, Ryzan doesn't wear his wedding band like Tes does. rolleyes xp ))

{{Oh Amy's not mad at Dec at all. Just at Icy, Ryzan and Tes. lol!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm
*sips her coke and sends a text to Karrie, having remembered to bring her phone for once*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm
*eyes widen as Decorera leans over and kisses him, a deep blush covering his face. At a loss for words, he just sits there and stares up at him*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm
*Slips in through the shadows, walking along the rafters above the bar.*

((Took that long to catch up... skim-reading ~ y'all are crazy)) wink  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:15 pm
((Oh, I know Amy is not mad at Dec. But she really has no reason to be mad at Ryzan either. She did the same thing to Tes as Dec did to Ryzan. Dec kissed Ryzan, not the other way around. Amy kissed Tes. Neither elves returned the kisses.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 pm
damecharlie
((Oh, I know Amy is not mad at Dec. But she really has no reason to be mad at Ryzan either. She did the same thing to Tes as Dec did to Ryzan. Dec kissed Ryzan, not the other way around. Amy kissed Tes. Neither elves returned the kisses.))

{{But Tes at least apologized to Ryzan even though the actual kiss wasn't his fault.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He glances down at her chest, then looks back up at her eyes and licks his lips* I think you very well know what I might desire! wink

*She grins coyly at Officer Dougherty, raises an eyebrow and presses up against him more. Her hand starts to wander slowly onto his shoulder and down his back* Why don't you…enlighten me. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm
-Dec, completely unaware that he just kissed a married man, blithely continues his massage.- So ladies and gentleman, what did I miss while I was away? Anything new happen around here?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games