Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:20 pm
{{*snugglecuddleglomps dame* You know I love you right? wink }}

*cuts her laughter when she hears dame. Clearing her face of any expression and talking in a very cold, calm and collective voice, she addresses dame* Apparently a woman who has no sense of humor nor can take a joke. A woman who seems to have some very deep issues when it comes to the subject of cheating. Since you seem to spend the majority of your time declaring that you don't cheat than laughing at such silly jokes, then pardon any and all things that I've said to you, since obviously I've pinpointed you as a cheater and labeled you as such. evil *halts Dec in his massage and places an elbow on the table, leaning over it and looking piercingly in dames eyes* Whatever issue you have with Flame, you take up with him. Don't presume to take out your frustrations on me b/c he gets under your skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 pm
Cuwen
{{But the fact of the matter is that I didn't know that the grunny could talk, so who else would be talking to Tes right then? And I don't know Ryzan's elven nickname yet, like yours is Quortek, so it could have been Ryzan's name.}}
{{Does everyone you know have a nickname? Besides, Ryzan's name in itself is elven, unlike mine. Technically, Tes is the nickname and Quortek is my name, but I prefer Tes. On top of that, Ryzan has his own color and account. Randomly "changing things up" doesn't make any sense and would obviously confuse everyone, not just the new people like yourself.

Also, Ryzan's avatar happens to have his wedding band on right now, but technically it should really still be in the downstairs corridor somewhere since I never retrieved it.}}

*drops his steamer when he sees Dec kissing Ryzan. Noticing Ryzan's lack of struggling and seeming enjoyment of it, he's not really sure which one to really be going after at the moment. Eye twitching, he grabs the back of Dec's shirt and pulls him away since he's the one who initialized it*
Just what the hell do you think you're doing? stressed

*whispers to Dame*
You don't happen to have any popcorn, do you?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
*gets Kits' text just as he walks through the door. Sees her at the bar and nods to her. Seeing Dame sitting at a table, goes over to stand behind her, sensing the tension in the atmosphere* Hi Dame. *nods to Icy and Ryzan, watching as Tes pulls another guy away from the table*

*flies inside, going right up to Kits to be petted*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 pm
((Lol ~ Popcorn sounds like a good idea. Think I'll just sit up here in the rafters and catch the show.))

*She pulls out her flask, takes a sip then stretches out across the beam, resting her head on her arm. She had thought she might fall asleep, but the commotion below seems to speak otherwise. *  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm
Cuwen

{{But Tes at least apologized to Ryzan even though the actual kiss wasn't his fault.}}

((Okay? And it's been like...four minutes, and Tes just now posted his response. How can you be mad at Ryzan "because he hasn't apologized yet" when the poor man is still in shock!))

-balls her fists under the weight of her arms and then remembers Icy wasn't around for that whole..."cheating" fiasco, takes a deep breath, closes her eyes then sighs. keeping her eyes closed, she addresses her- I'm sorry, Icy. It has little to do with Flame. Some...things went on while you were gone and... -opens her eyes and returns Icy's glare without malevolence- I'm still a little sore on the subject of cheating. I didn't mean to jump the gun. -stares down at the table, a bit shameful-

-feels even more horrible when she hears Karrie's voice- stressed sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm
{{And.. I have nothing more to state on the issue since I think I already explained myself. lol.}}

Amy didn't notice Kai come into the bar, though she would have felt infinitely better if she had. Instead, she was busy putting random ingredients in the mixer next to her. Then, she sighed, put the top on, leaned her elbow on the top and pushed the button. She concentrated on the loud roar of the mixer so that she didn't have to hear anything that was going on around her. What a damn sucky day...  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Hi Velcore. *pets the dragon, making sure to hold Smok on her lap*  
*still glaring at dame, she softens up when she hears her explanation. Just as she's about to apologize for opening up old wounds, a commotion starts behind her. She turns to see TES hemming Dec up and knows the festivities have begun. Poor Dec. He has no clue. I do hope TES is easy on him. It's not like he knows he and Ryzan are married and claiming it. Standing, she places her hands on Ryzans shoulders, squeezing gently*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm
Lil Brat
((Lol ~ Popcorn sounds like a good idea. Think I'll just sit up here in the rafters and catch the show.))

*She pulls out her flask, takes a sip then stretches out across the beam, resting her head on her arm. She had thought she might fall asleep, but the commotion below seems to speak otherwise. *

{{*attackpouncehuggleglomps Bratty* heart heart heart heart heart }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 pm
::Maune open the MW door slowly as he tilted his neck side to side as he saw all the people before he started to walk behind the bar as he wave to everyone:: Hello everyone.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:33 pm
damecharlie
((Okay? And it's been like...four minutes, and Tes just now posted his response. How can you be mad at Ryzan "because he hasn't apologized yet" when the poor man is still in shock!))

{{Not me. It's Amy that's mad. I think this is all pretty entertaining. lol. This RP is awesome. And Amy's just getting frustrated at the evening in general and Icy's coldness toward her when Ryzan and Dec just kissed. Amy sees that as the exact same thing that happened between her and Tes, not knowing that Dec doesn't know that Ryzan is married since he came to Earth married. So, she thinks everyone, especially Icy, should be equally upset with Dec and/or Ryzan.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 pm
*sighs, seeing that Dame is clearly occupied in her conversation with Icy. He looks up and waves at Brat in the rafters*
Quite a spectator sport tonight, eh?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 pm
Maune
::Maune open the MW door slowly as he tilted his neck side to side as he saw all the people before he started to walk behind the bar as he wave to everyone:: Hello everyone.

Amy saw Maune walk into the bar and she tilted her head back and groaned. Could this night get any worse?! Now the main bartender was here to take her spot making drinks!

She sighed, shut the mixer off, and started to step back so that Maune could take over. "Here you go, Maune. I think everyone in here has been served."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 pm
((Not everyone knows that Tes and Ryzan are married... like Karrie, and Kits.))

*puts his hands on Dame's shoulders and squeezes lightly*

*squeezes his eyes shut, then nudges Smok to wake the baby dragon up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 pm
::Maune looked over at Cuwen and put a hand on her shoulder and looked at her::
Seems your night has been put through hell as they said stay and serve drinks with me I could use a hand tonight so just relax.

((Maune does not know they are married however Maune does see how Ryzan looks at Tes with those handsome of eyes at him))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games