Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 pm
*Sees TES wave and smiles softly, then glances at Dec, a man she doesn't know. She places a finger to her lips as she waves to TES, sending a thought message down and watching to see if he'll catch it: "This should be interesting." Almost laughs at herself then, he's a dark elf not a demon.*

((Tackleglomps my Icy ~ Hey!))  
-reaches up and squeezes Karrie's hand, then brings it to her mouth and gives it a light kiss. Not feeling enough comfort, she stands up and pushes the chair in, hugging Karrie and burying her face in his chest-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chef_Karrie
((Not everyone knows that Tes and Ryzan are married... like Karrie, and Kits.))

{{Ah, but Amy doesn't know who all knows and who doesn't. Tes told her some of the people who knew, and she knows that Icy knows. She just thinks it's hypocritical of her to get all upset at Amy and Tes but not at Ryzan at least. I'm just portraying what she's feeling. She's 21 and a tad irrational.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 pm
-Dec swung around and was presented the sight of TES in righteous fury.- What? I was just rubbing her...

-Dec took a good look at the wedding band on TES' left hand and the shocked look on Ryzan's face, put two and two together, and (like the smart cookie he is) got four.-

Oh my gods, I am so sorry! Are you... -lost for words the usually inflapable Dec, waved his arms frantically between Ryzan and TES- I didn't know. I was just... I didn't mean... Last time I was here...

-Takes a deep breath and calms down- I'm very sorry and I'll take whatever you dish out. -bows his head-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 pm
*sees Maune walk in* Hi Maune! ^_^ *puts Smok on the counter and goes around back to hug Maune*

*snorts and nearly falls off the counter before he wakes up, then whines at losing his warm, soft bed*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 10 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:42 pm
(( *waves to Brat* xd ))

Psyzapp
*She grins coyly at Officer Dougherty, raises an eyebrow and presses up against him more. Her hand starts to wander slowly onto his shoulder and down his back* Why don't you…enlighten me. wink

*Wanting to be the gentleman he was brought up to be has just flown out the window. Smelling her scent has awakened sensations throughout his body. As he leans his head into her chest, his hat is pushed back and falls to the floor. He gives her a gentle kiss in the crevice of her cleavage before he realized where they were at.

He suddenly sits up straight and with a crooked grin, he speaks to her in a low voice.* Perhaps we should call it a night and take this elsewhere. wink

(( Time for this scene to fade out. Got to get to bed here soon. ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:43 pm
::Maune gives Kits a hug back and a nod to her:: Hi Kits how are you tonight?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 pm
Lil Brat
*Sees TES wave and smiles softly, then glances at Dec, a man she doesn't know. She places a finger to her lips as she waves to TES, sending a thought message down and watching to see if he'll catch it: "This should be interesting." Almost laughs at herself then, he's a dark elf not a demon.*

{{Brat, please tell me that you thought the person waving to your character up in the rafters was actually Tes and not a grunny. Because if you did, I will totally be justified in my earlier argument! XD}}

Amy smiled sadly at Maune. "That is an understatement, but thanks for wanting me to stick around. Maybe you can show me a few things you've learned. It'll be better than having to listen to this hypocritical crap unfold."

She waved her hand absentmindedly in the general direction of Tes, Icy, Ryzan and Dec.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:44 pm
((LOL, in all the commotion I don't know if anyone noticed the Officer and the Lady were having some "quiet" time in the corner.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 pm
*puts his arms around Dame to comfort her* Dame, what's wrong?

*puts a paw up to keep Smok from falling and chirps at him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 pm
Chef_Karrie
((Not everyone knows that Tes and Ryzan are married... like Karrie, and Kits.))

((technically I don't know either, though I've been in the bar long enough to where I would have figured out that at the least they were an item. not that those minor details bothers my character much anyway (´・ω・`)))

*put's down his sketchpad and pulls out his cellphone and takes a picture of the scene between Tes and Dec mindful that this could become evidence of the murder later on*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:46 pm
Cuwen
Lil Brat

{{Brat, please tell me that you thought the person waving to your character up in the rafters was actually Tes and not a grunny. Because if you did, I will totally be justified in my earlier argument! XD}}

((Ack... he's changed Draa's posting color to a lighter green ~ and I usually do know that's the grunny. Guess I'd better fix that to waving to Draa and I don't know if the grunny can thoughtspeak to anyone. )) xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:48 pm
I'm doing pretty good. ^_^ I should let you get to work, though. *goes back to her seat*

*hops from the counter onto Velcore's head*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:49 pm
Lil Brat
Cuwen
Lil Brat

((Ack... he's changed Draa's posting color to a lighter green ~ and I usually do know that's the grunny. Guess I'd better fix that to waving to Draa and I don't know if the grunny can thoughtspeak to anyone. )) xd

{{Ah, but you still got confused a little bit, so it's not just me! I'm not the only one!! lol! j/k.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:51 pm
Be glad to Cuwen.
::Maune picked up a glass and smiled as he caught the glass and set it down on the counter:: This I learn myself at home trying with a platic glass before a real one cause well dropping a glass here might get you in abit of trouble. Got to put on alittle show besides serving the best drinks as you can.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games