Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:51 pm
{{Draa has always been color #99ddaa, rilu'oh mine has changed twice sweatdrop }}

*places his hand over Icy's on his shoulder and squeezes it, fearful of what might happen between Tes and Decorera but not knowing what to say or do to alleviate things.*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:54 pm
{{Uh dame, did you let Draa fall out of your lap when you stood up and pushed the chair in, or did you forget he was there b/c of Karrie? rofl }}

*watches the scene before her, wondering what TES was going to do. While waiting, she overhears Amy say something about "hypocritical crap" while gesturing in the direction she and the others where in. Not wanting to leave Ryzans side at the moment, she shrugs it off and continues to watch TES and Dec, holding Ryzans hand as he squeezes hers*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:55 pm
Amy forced a smile on her face as she watched Maune's performance. She quickly got a plastic cup on one of the shelves and tries to follow Maune's moves.

After losing three cups in a matter of moments, she thought that she should just try to toss the cup back and forth with a small twist in it first.

She laughed softly. "I guess this will take a lot of practice in and outside the bar, like you said. This will take me awhile."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm
((Amy's and Brat's characters have some commonality in how they started though there are some key differences, Brat is 1/2 demon, 1/2 who knows what but she can shape shift. She was raised by a cantakerous old witch who taught her nothing of her skills leaving her to figure it out on her own. She started as a bartender in Community threads and learned from the demons there. Guild is missing a few things from those days... Now that I think about it, Kathy's needs to build a dojo.))

((TES, my eyes may be out of sort tonight.)) sweatdrop  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:58 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Wanting to be the gentleman he was brought up to be has just flown out the window. Smelling her scent has awakened sensations throughout his body. As he leans his head into her chest, his hat is pushed back and falls to the floor. He gives her a gentle kiss in the crevice of her cleavage before he realized where they were at.

He suddenly sits up straight and with a crooked grin, he speaks to her in a low voice.* Perhaps we should call it a night and take this elsewhere. wink

(( Time for this scene to fade out. Got to get to bed here soon. ))

*Without saying a word, she nods and takes his arm. She glances over at all the commotion and the two of them make a hasty exit into her office and though the corridor. She pulls out her key and unlocks the door. His actions up at the bar have her in quite a state. Before entering their chambers, she grabs him by the collar, pulls him to her and kisses him passionately and intensely.*

((Okay me too))  
Lil Brat
((Amy's and Brat's characters have some commonality in how they started though there are some key differences, Brat is 1/2 demon, 1/2 who knows what but she can shape shift. She was raised by a cantakerous old witch who taught her nothing of her skills leaving her to figure it out on her own. She started as a bartender in Community threads and learned from the demons there. Guild is missing a few things from those days... Now that I think about it, Kathy's needs to build a dojo.))

{{Oh wow! Our characters DO have quite a few things in common! Some differences, yes, but quite a few similarities, too. biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

((Lol, nah, dame's been ignoring Draa for a bit now. I just assumed I placed him on the table or something. -shrug- He's a smart clone, he can take care of himself. rofl ))

Just stressed is all, Karrie. I'll be fine. -smiles into his chest, hugging him tight, shivering slightly as she feels his hands and arms slide against her bare skin-

Do not worry Cuwen took awhile even for me. its also about time as well if you try to make a drink while the cup comes back down. You have been doing well even though this is the second time meeting you Cuwen.

::Maune pick up a plastic glass and rolled it over his shoulders as he caught it though almost losing the plastic glass::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 pm
*watches Maune and Amethyst practice tossing glasses, sipping on her coke*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:00 pm
{{ rofl I actually wouldn't have picked up on that if you didn't mention it, Icy rofl Looks like I'm losing my edge.}}

*hits the floor with a thud when Dame suddenly stands up* Xsa stressed No love for the grunny stare *rubs his hindquarters*

tch... *looks at Dec with disgust from the way he speaks and as he bows, then glances over at Ryzan* Another gentleman, huhn? Don't you remember what happened last time you got involved with one of these? *shakes Dec around a bit* stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Maune and she slowly shook her head. "Uh... I don't think you know what you're asking. I only know how to make a rum and coke and a scotch on the rocks without using the recipe book. How can I make a drink while...."

Amy suddenly stopped and smirked as she got an idea. She put her plastic cup down and then rested her hand on Maune's arm.

"Actually... I have an idea. Let me go change quickly and I'll be right back."

Amy quickly goes outside of the bar and into a nearby alley. She puts all of her focus into transforming her current outfit into a different one...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm
*rubs Dame's back* Anything I can help with? *hears Draa and laughs quietly* I think you forgot about someone, Dame.

*tilts his head from side to side, trying to see Smok without making him fall off*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:05 pm
((To my defense, I never said I put Draa in my lap or sat down.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Cuwen
Lil Brat

{{Oh wow! Our characters DO have quite a few things in common! Some differences, yes, but quite a few similarities, too. biggrin }}
((That's probably the most I've ever said about Brat's character here. She started in 04 so she's had a few years to figure out some of what she is. She's not a witch, though so no magic but occasionally she can whip up some brews.))

*She slips back in from a quick trip to Kathy's and repositions herself in the rafters. Taking another sip from her flask, she closes her eyes and leans against one of the vertical beams.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm
damecharlie
((To my defense, I never said I put Draa in my lap or sat down.))

((But you did stand up, so you must have sat down.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games