Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm
-glides her hands down his arms and then up again, lacing her fingers behind his neck and pulls him closer for a kiss-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 pm
::Maune gave a nod towards Kits as he saw Cuwen rush out the door as he set the plastic glass down:: Hmm well that was odd.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 pm
*flinches slightly, looking down at the table and frowning*
Usstan... *shakes his head* I was not expecting him to kiss me, Quortek... j... just like you and Amethyst... only... only he did not know we are married. He could not have known. I did not even have time to speak...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:12 pm
-growling a little at being shaken like a little dog, Dec decides to be a hypocrite. He grabs TES wrist and twist enough for TES to lose his grip. Dec lets go and steps back.-

Sorry, I know I deserve what ever you put out, but being shaken bothers me. I do apologize. It wasn't Ryzan's fault. The last time I was here, many months ago, Ryzan was single to my knowledge. Now, clearly, someone with intellegence realised what a treasure Ryzan is. -He looked at TES meaningfully, eyes calm-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm
Finally, done, Amy looked down at herself, pleased with what she had done. She walked back toward the front entrance to the door, took a deep breath for courage, and finally walked back into the bar. This was the most revealing outfit she had ever worn in her life, but if Maune said that a bartender needed to put on a show while serving drinks, then she was going to do that. Besides, this place looked like it needed some fun let back into it. She didn't know if she could do it, but she could try.

Amy went over to the jukebox, selected a random rock song, and then went over to the bar where Maune was still at. She took a double shot glass, filled it with vodka, and quickly downed it. She winced at the taste and the burning sensation in her mouth and throat, but she quickly shook it off and slammed the shot glass down on the bar.

Then, she took Maune's hand and used it to help herself get up to the top of the counter. Now standing on top of the bar, Amy was feeling very self conscious, but she gritted her teeth together and turned to Maune.

"Alright, then! I'm ready! Hand me some beer bottles!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 pm
*kisses Dame, holding her tightly* That wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I guess if it helps...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:17 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{ rofl I actually wouldn't have picked up on that if you didn't mention it, Icy rofl Looks like I'm losing my edge.}}

{{Actually dame, you picked Draa up and commented on how fat he was going to get from eating pastries. You never said you put him down either.

And yes, TES. Your persnickety-ness is slipping. wink }}

*flinches when TES starts shaking Dec around and speaking roughly to Ryzan. I'll just be damned. Didn't we already go through this once before? Why wasn't any around to shake that harlot up? stressed Really hoping TES doesn't try to hurt him, she grips Ryzans shoulders tightly instinctively when he flinches*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 18, 9 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:17 pm
Psyzapp
*Without saying a word, she nods and takes his arm. She glances over at all the commotion and the two of them make a hasty exit into her office and though the corridor. She pulls out her key and unlocks the door. His actions up at the bar have her in quite a state. Before entering their chambers, she grabs him by the collar, pulls him to her and kisses him passionately and intensely.*

((Okay me too))

*In their passionate embrace, the both of them reach awkwardly for the doorknob, grabbing it at the same time. They both giggle as he opens the door for her, with him following her through and the door shutting behind them. Faint laughing and giggling can be heard as they make their way down to their bedroom, with a trail of clothing left in their wake.* heart

(( Goodnight folks! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm
*eyes widen as Amethyst climbs on top of the counter* I think it's about time to move... *picks her coke up and moves to the table next to Icy and Ryzan's. Sees Draa on the floor and reaches down to pick him up* You're going to get stepped on if you're not careful. *puts Draa on the table and absently starts petting him*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm
((Goodnight, Officer ~ Sleep well.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:22 pm
::Mumbles to himself:: Oh lord me and my big mouth.

Cuwen that might be stretching it abit. I hate to ask but what will you do with beer bottles??  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:25 pm
Kits Rose
((But you did stand up, so you must have sat down.))
{{Brava! And yes, technically Dame never did set Draa in her lap, but having Draa drop to the floor is still funny ninja Says you! scream }}

*winces a little at his wrist being twisted and pulls his arm away, rubbing the wrist with his other hand as he speaks to Dec*
Technically we've been married the whole time, but I guess you wouldn't have known that.

*shoots a glare over in Ryzan's direction*
Yes, well... we both know how the whole thing between Am and I turned out, now don't we? I believe your problem was that I had somehow provoked it if I'm not mistaken. Just what were -you- doing to provoke it? I don't imagine this guy would just randomly go around kissing other men... *lifts an eyebrow as he looks back at Dec* ... or would you?

*purrs at being pet*
Apparently I could also get eaten if I'm not careful too...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 pm
Amy smirked at Maune. "Oh nothing... Just trying to lighten the mood in here because I'm sick of being down in the dumps."

She reached down and grabbed two beer bottles. Holding one in each hand, she started to sway to the fast beat being played. Then, when the song picked up even more, she gripped the beer bottles tightly and began to shake them up and down vigorously.

After a few moments, Amy set one bottle down on the counter and gripped the other one with both hands. She smirked at everyone in the bar and called out, "Hey, I think a lot of you just need to cool off! And since you're in a bar, I have the perfect way to do that and bring some fun back into this place!"

EDIT: She heard what Tes said and she glared at him. "And for the last damn time, my name is 'Amy' or 'Amethyst', a*****e. NOT 'Am'!"

With that said, Amy flipped the top of the beer bottle off and beer started launching out of the bottle, spraying anyone that was in its way. She began to laugh and moved the bottle back and forth, trying to spray everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:32 pm
-Dec narrowed his eyes. It wasn't any of his business but TES's accussatory attitude toward Ryzan really pissed him off.-

Oh no, I totally do. Give me a hint that your interested and that you're single and there's no stopping me. Even if it was serveral months ago. I am an increadible flirt if I'm not reined in by a significant other.

I just thought Ryzan was still single and I didn't stop to check.

EDITED  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 pm
Eaten? By what? *keeps petting Draa*

*gets sprayed by the beer. After a moment of shock, flies up and knocks the bottle out of Amethyst's hand and onto the floor*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games