Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:11 pm
((I know how you feel XD I don't know how my mother can look at used furniture listings for such lengths of time...))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm
((i feel like some secret agent spy coz i have to crouch down real low-like and bend myself like a pretzel to get out of her line of sight gonk ))  

DieSinneistSchon

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:20 pm
((You should download some James Bond theme music then 8D just to get the right atmosphere XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:26 pm
((.__. So, I totally nearly burst out in tears because I wanted this sparkly heart thing my brother drew a face on. -failz at life-
ANYWAY.
Just angsting over hockey and peeking in before going elsewhere to play Tales of the Abyss or watch Princess Princess.))

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:42 pm
((OMIGAWDS PRINCESS PRINCESS! heart and i dont think so sealand sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:49 pm
Sealand-tan
((On a totally different note... anyone doing anything awesome for Turkey day?))
(I was hoping to crack out the Turkey account then, but uh.. I have to ask someone about him first. And I haven't seen her in a couple days. so. sweatdrop )  

Skizzors
Crew

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:00 pm
((Turkey day? Lesse, Imma eat, and Imma sleep. That's all. Anyway, back! My mouse died...had to go to Wal*Mart to get a new one.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 pm
((Princess Princess was cute.. but it always felt like a cop out shounen-ai to me... :/ And Skizzors Turkey-tan on Turkey day would be like cool on toast! owo ))  

Sealand-tan

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:02 pm
I think I'll be eating. But I do that everyday...

So no, nothing special. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 pm
(AAAAAAH MIKIYO TSUDA MAKES ME RAAAAGE)  

Skizzors
Crew

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 pm
((Who?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:22 pm
(( is anyone on for turkey day? =w= ))

"...." She walked in and pulled out the giant chalkboard again. She found it was erased and that made her very much annoyed. She sighed and took the chalk and started drawing again.

DieSinneistSchon

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:26 pm
((Well, you already know I am. I'm a given, what can I say?))

*watches over his sister's shoulder*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 pm
((I was wondering the same...unfortunatly, I won't be on until late Sunday after this....Enjoy biggrin ))

Belarus watched her sister from the vents. Hmmm, maybe she'll draw England today.......

Eam Adair

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games