Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm
*rolls behind bar to find first aid kit and brings it back to Katana, trying not to roll over the two of them in the process* Sorry about that. Upon seeing this atrociousness, I let my emotions get too far and "poof" this comes about! stressed Now I have to wait until I calm down and KILL QSXII before I turn back, one of the two at least....*sits and watches Katana take care of TES*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:05 pm
*cradling TES's head, she waves the smelling salts under TES's nose* I hope I'm doing this right...I've never used these before... xd *glances down at TES* Do you think he's ok, Icy?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 pm
*groans and jerks awake* huhn?... what's going on?

*takes off his glasses and rubs his face a bit before looking around, at first a bit confused by the rainbows* ..... where... oh yeah... *rubs his forehead and puts his glasses back on* Forgot band redecorated around here.

*not realizing Katana is still there, he puts his hand down to prop himself up... right between her legs. Knowing this is not the normal texture of the floor, he freezes up and gulps* .... please tell me my hand isn't where I think it is....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:24 pm
*cocks eyebrow at TES* Getting a bit familiar, aren't you, elf? LOL, you're lucky you just came out of a faint, or I'd have to hurt ya! xd *helps TES up off the floor and into a chair* You OK now? You want another steamer, since you seem to have dropped yours? * goes behind bar & grabs herself a Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:24 pm
eek rofl rofl ROFFLMFAO!!!

*gasps and almost bites tongue laughing at TES* Wow TES. You sure know how to get to know a woman!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:29 pm
gonk *puts his head down on the bar* Remind me not to faint around you two ever again. *covers his head with his hands*

I... I think I'll take something cold this time, Katana...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 pm
*still laughing, Icy rolls up to the bar* Katana, pass me a Sam Adams, would ya?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:35 pm
*winks at TES* Whatever you want, luv. So, shall it be a Shirley Temple or a Roy Rogers tonight? *grabs a clean glass and fills it with ice, waiting for his order* So, TES.....what brought on the faint, hm? *grins at TES wickedly*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:44 pm
Shirley Temple.... *rubs the sides of his forehead with both hands*

I see what you're trying to do by asking me, Katana, and it's not going to work. I... I think I've embarrassed myself enough today stare

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm
*hand Icy her Ocktoberfest Sam Adams and makes TES his Shirley Temple* Here, luv. And what do you mean "you know what I'm trying to do"? I'm just curious as to why you fainted.....don't want it happening again to you *winks at TES* However.....if you do.....I'll take care of you again *grins wickedly at TES & takes a drink of her Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:55 pm
*thanks Katana for her beer and snickers at the two of them, TES especially* Ah, children, I shall return...I need to see if I can rid myself of this ridiculous form and return to my devious self....unless*turns to look at TES* Wouldn't happen to be wanting a "firm" piece of pumpkin pie, would you?*scoots out door before TES can say or do anything*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm
tch stressed *sits up and puts his elbow up on the bar to rest his head on his hand while he drinks his shirley temple*

One of these days, I'm going to make you two regret teasing me stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:08 pm
*smiles at TES* Aww, but we looooove teasing you! You're so darn cute when you get flustered! Besides, I don't think you'd do anything to us.....I think deep down you enjoy our teasing xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:17 pm
stare *pulls an ice cube out of his shirley temple and flicks it at Katana* I could always try to call on some fellow dark elves. Most of them are not as forgiving as I.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 pm
*catches the ice cube & pops it into her mouth, crunching it up* Fellow elves, huh? I'm sure Icy & I can charm them just as well as we have you, dear elf.... xd How's the drink? You need a refill yet? *leans on the bar across from TES, sipping her Corona*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games