Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:55 pm
"Okay. Im not holding back though, Hana" Brago said while inserting his slightly awakened manhood inside of her. It grew as he thrusted. "This is round 1 hana" he said while pounding his hammer into its destination.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 pm
User Image
Hana let out a scream as brago pounded into her.

((Oh look.....a time skip.....))

Hana was breathless as she laid beneath Brago.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:04 pm
Brago was out of breath. "Thats enough for now, Hana. The suns comeing back up" His ship was still expanded into her, but Brago knew she had to sleep. "Sleep Hana. You have done enough work." Brago said while licking her breast.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:05 pm
(( rofl so colorful))

Recap

The ravens came and helped Hana with her fear
Kane came and told them about the Council of Three (The Three most powerful vamps) were coming to Darkside.
Caldwell has taken over the Whisperer's house.
Leon is with Soli trying to get at Caldwell?
Nike is talking to Dante with Robert. She has offered healing.
Jack is at Embrace checking things out. (Will be implamenting something soon) with Tiffany who is helping out.
Brago is doing it with Hana....again. rofl
Robert isn't really Robert anymore.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Soli went down to the living room and saw the bookcases lined up,"He really did know everything didn't he."She began taking some of the books and putting it in the bag.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image
((at least Brago and hana are consistant))
Hana let off a low moan. "I'm not going to get any sleep if you're going to do that." she said playfully.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:41 pm
"Are you talking about me still being in you, or my enjoyment of your breasts?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm
User Image
"My breasts." Hana said. "The more you play, the more I want you."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm
"Ah, Im sorry. I have that effect on most women, so I dont notice." Brago pulled himself out of Hana and hopped off of her. "You can grab some sleep now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:59 pm
Caldwell's painting is complete; the design is perfect. He stands in the middle of the small room, located in the south end of the park, and begins to focus. He activates the traps in the Whisperer's house. Namely the electrical storm and the inability to enter.  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Soli grabbed another book before she felt something pulling at her,"Crap he activated the house's defense."She grabbed more things before she felt herself being fling from the house.She landed outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm
His goal completed, Caldwell allows himself a smile. No, not Caldwell. Now he was Hyael.  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 pm
((is it next monday Ink, or the one that passed for Hell))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 pm
User Image
Hana reached and grabbed brago, pulling him down next to her. She cuddled up to him with her arms around him and fell asleep almost instantly. She hadn't relized how tired she had actually been.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 pm
((it's this coming monday still inviting people to it!!!))

Soli got up from the ground and saw the books and scrolls she grabbed from the house,"Yes I got this one."She looked at the book,"The Book of Binding."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games