Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:04 pm
Scarlet grinned and looked at the "heartless", "How foolish of him to think that he can keep us here. Does he really think im that weak.." she laughed and then they both finally faded away. They were back at The World that Never was. But they were far from the castle only to watch. "Lets let them fight each other ....then we'll strike when the time is right," she looked at Zenjin smiling wickedly aswell.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 pm
Zenjin grinned at her "I chose correctly it seems....So, do you accept being..my queen, Scarlet?..." he said as he sat there.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:10 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

[[have to go to bed see ya and good night]]
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Riftcreator looked down at Masato "they are coming for me and nothing i can do will stop them ... i would rather die then let them take my heart from me ..." as he looked back at the castle "i will join the keyblade back to her nobody before i die and keep her wish still in tact .... but i will and all my heartless will fade ... the Era of the Heartless is soon coming to a close" as he said Smiling "you and your nobody must be strong ... protect my castle in my leave for i will soon rejoin you" he said as he approached the castle

((ok ryu asked me to take over for him))
Masato looked at him "no there no way you can die ..... you look awesome to me" as he saw Riftcreator was begin serious "but ... but... why"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Scarlet sat beside Zenjin and smiled at him, "I do."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 pm
Zenjin than smiled as both of his and Scarlets clothes changed giving them a more royal look "I'm honored, my dear..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 pm
Riftcreator now right at the castle's wall smashed his arm near the ground trying to find June, but the purify heartless had now caught up with him. "hello again Riftcreator ... for the last time" as the heartless jumped towards his chest Riftcreator. Riftcreator used his other hand to punch the heartless away, a bright light flash and blind the sky, after the heartless was on the ground far away from the castle, but Riftcreator's arm was cut off and now on the ground "RIFTCREATOR" yelled Masato entering the gate "GO ... RAHAHHRHARH ... find her ,, hurry" as Riftcreator turn towards the heartless at the same time Masato ran in the building  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:27 pm
((oo now i can say she looks like my avi lol))

Scarlet smirked and looked at her clothes then at Zenjin, "I am the one that is honored." She chuckled and looked over to see the heartless.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 pm
((I thought you'd like that xD. Im going to bed guys. Goodnight to you all))

Zenjin than put his arm around her shoulder "We're both honored..." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm
((lol XD. Gnight))

Scarlet smiled and looked as the two were fighting. "This is going to get interesting." She grinned and looked over at Zenjin.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm
(see yea i think im going to go as well)

Masato ran into the castle looking around every coner for the keyblade girl "DAMN gotta hurry JUNE WHERE ARE" he yelled runing though each hallway  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 am
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu opens a portal to the world that never was he looks arouned the outsied of the castel ''ahhhhh i finely rememberd i was looking for masato oh man i forgot about him he so going to kill me ahhhhh!!!!!!''
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm
Mayuri_Zenjin
Manifesta than put his face in front of hers and looked into her eyes "..."

June's eyes widened for a moment in surprise before she held her breath, calming herself a little. She said nothing, her thoughts blurring  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:02 pm
Riftcreator turns towards the castle and smashes he remaining arm into the castle to raise their attention 'RAHHRHAHHRHH" yelled Riftcreator as he quickly turned towards the purify heartless  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm
Zenjin grabbed Scarlets hand and just sat their watching the attack "Yes it will be...And RiftCreator look as if he's trying to destroy our castle..."

Manifesta purposely breathed on June's face, having her feel the warmth of his breath and than he spoke "I believe someone is looking for you..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games