Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:38 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"You're right, we're stressing too much about this. I'll get her this and some mittens, and you can find her a scarf that goes too okay?" Whit pointed her hat at Shige and grinned. "There, problem solved."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:45 pm
"hmmm..., what about the special edition ASE astrology set in the next isle, I believe it just came out a week ago so he shouldn't have it just yet. Pluse from what I saw it's one of the actual good ones with everything not just a small scope and a simple book to go off of" she suggested remebering that she had looked at it earlier  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:46 pm
(( I noticed the Avery scarf thing too... and I totally want what Whit picked out for her...both of 'em <.<

Oh! That reminds me. I haven't been paying uber-attention, but your grammar is much better vampiric ^^ ))

Jordan ran through what she knew everybody liked in her head. Avery- books, Maria- chocolate and cute stuff, Spencer- get back to ya on that one, Christopher- books and a silk shirt or whatever, Michishige- food. Wait, he's got to like something other than food... and girls... She'd get back to that one too. And while she was at it, she'd might as well get something for Zizi too, since he'd popped up today and was probably her favorite 'teacher'. But really, you had to be a pretty bad teacher to make art boring.

She looked up and knew she wasn't going to find anything in this store, and wondered whether she should head off to grab some gifts.

(( That watch is going to make Jordan feel so guilty ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Nodding in agreement, Michishige grabbed an okay-looking scarf to take to check out with Whit's hat and mittens. He waited for Whit to get to the check out before letting the cashier scan the items. "All set, I guess. I've bought all the gifts I need to for everyone. What about you?"

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ I gotta go for a bit, though I'll be back in a few minutes. X3 And lol@Jordan's guiltiness. }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:51 pm
(Whit has good taste XD)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Avery's mouth dropped open and she grabbed treya's hands in a moment of triumph. "That is sOo PERFECT! Has anyone ever told you you're a shopping genius?! Oh, we should so find Jordan and Maria and share your talent! Jordan??!" Avery called out as she turned to look and see what aisle Treya was pointing at.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit looked a little guilty as he admitted he only had Avery and Maria done. And well, Shige partly, as he'd snuck the first hat in there. But yeah, he was a slow shopper.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:53 pm
After Tele got up and all that fun greeting stuff was out of the way, he and Karley headed for 209. Though they got a bit sidetracked when they spotted a cute dog...and then a cute kitty...they eventually made it.

"Okay! Time to get your present, so no following!" Karley said before making a dash for it. She had expertly placed the cookies in Tele's hand long beforehand so he couldn't reach out and grab her.

Jordee? he asked rather forlornly.

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Jordan looked up from all of her thoughts. Which she'd probably been muttering aloud under her breath anyways. "Yeah?" she asked, making her way over.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:56 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( I noticed the Avery scarf thing too... and I totally want what Whit picked out for her...both of 'em <.<

Oh! That reminds me. I haven't been paying uber-attention, but your grammar is much better vampiric ^^ ))

(( That watch is going to make Jordan feel so guilty ))

((Yay ^^ hehe I guess I'm FINALLY starting to understand and grasp what that means lol or my brain did any way lol xD!! ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 pm
(( So it's been brought to my attention (by vampiric and eternal) that our charries have birthdays. So be thinking about when yours are... also, we're kind of screwed once the years over because technically the older kids will graduate...

Meh, cross bridge when get to it ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Whit cuffed Shige over the head and grinned. " You just get to help me out then" and took his shopping bag. " I was thinking maybe this game for Chris? The one with all the facts you have to answer..he seems like he'd be good at it anyway. I have no idea for Spencer really..."

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Oh she's headed off ...Avery mumbled as she saw Jordan leave. That's okay though! I'll get this to start!" She took the box the set was in and lugged it to the counter. She looked to Treya to see how the girl was faring, and although she seemed a little timid was doing fairly well.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Treya's eyes widened at the sudden 'outburst' from Avery "um..um..thanks I think". she finally managed to say after she got out of her shock, and managed to say something while. 'wait did she just call more people over' her eyes widened a bit when she relized that Avery had. But relaxed a bit when she mentioned that the others weren't coming after all  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 pm
(( Wait.. Jordan was coming over? Meh, she needs to go get some gifts anyways

Ignore the last post that I'm too lazy to delete... ))

Jordan had wandered out of the store, taking a quick scan to find the right store. She saw a good clothing store and tried to walk around the men's section like she definitely belonged there. She stopped at the winter wear section and wondered how plausible a ski mask gift would be. She tried to imagine it on Michishige or Spencer or Christopher or, god forbid, the Pres.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(

. She stopped at the winter wear section and wondered how plausible a ski mask gift would be. She tried to imagine it on Michishige or Spencer or Christopher or, god forbid, the Pres.

((you have to get it for one of them it'd be funny XD !!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:29 pm
vampiricbloodgirl1
Wolfyofthesky
(

. She stopped at the winter wear section and wondered how plausible a ski mask gift would be. She tried to imagine it on Michishige or Spencer or Christopher or, god forbid, the Pres.

((you have to get it for one of them it'd be funny XD !!!))

((did I kill the RP for a bit or did i just scare every one away?))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 pm
(( Just busy catching up with other stuff, lol ))

Tele sighed and, searching around, found Jordan's friends. Who, let's face it, he'd already known were there. He decided to head off towards the nearest ones. Which would include the one who apparently knew just what to get girls. Jordan girls, to be exact.

Karley zoomed off to get away from Telemachus then darted into the nearest store she could find with lots of neat gizmos and stuff in it. As she was walking in a motion-sensor robot started talking to her. She stopped right where she was and began to stare it down, while kind of shifting around to see where the sensor would reach her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games