Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm
Would it be alright if I stashed it under the desk? Right by the legs so I can see it? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm
((oops, forgot Kits. lol))

Of course I was coming. I'm just late... sweatdrop I'm guessing everybody's in the lounge?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:25 pm
Jessi grinned back at Niiki. "Well, do you want to play with the puppies some? Most cats are napping right now, but the puppies are so much fun to play with!"

She led him over to the large play pen in the middle of the room that was off to the right. She knelt down in front of the pen and started petting all of the puppies that rushed over to her and Niiki. She laughed and tried to pet as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:29 pm
Amy finally let go of Velcore and turned to look at Mitri better. She finally smiled slightly. "I'm glad... Thank you for saying that, Mitri. I definitely didn't do it on purpose, but it's a nice bonus, I guess."

Haley grinned and Dame and nodded. "Of course! Whatever would make you feel more comfortable."

She looked back at Kits and then nodded to her ask well. "Yep. Most of the decorations are done, but just some last minute stuff is going on in there. Amy, Jessi and I did the decorations, which was so much fun! It was hard to do everything in the lounge, though, with the guys wanting to watch the Super Bowl, like Tommy and a few of the other workers. Amy managed to get them out for about five minutes to make a gust of wind spread some glitter around the lounge, but that was about it."

Haley laughed.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm
Thank you, Haley! ^_^ -goes over and hugs her- Kits, you wanna go see how they did the lounge? I love glitter. xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm
Haley looked quite surprised when Dame came over and hugged her. But then she laughed and patted her arm. "You're welcome."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Sure, let's go. See you later, Haley. *grins and goes down the hall to the lounge* Oh wow... *looks around in amazement at the decorations* It looks so different in here!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 pm
*after making up some cheese sauce for nachos, Karrie walks back out, carrying the bowl and a bag of tortilla chips. He sees dame's bright green hat right away* Hi dame. Hi Kits. *grins*

You did really good decorating, Amy. *sees bright green out of the corner of his eye and turns to look* Kits and dame are here! mrgreen

*kneels down next to Jessi to pet the puppies* They're all so friendly! blaugh  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm
Standing suddenly from his seat, Daniel walked around to the front of his desk. He bent down to pick up the notepad, but still turned it face down when he placed it on his desk. Standing up straight, and taking a deep breath, Daniel adjusted his tie. He did his best to dump his concerns from his mind, even if he could only manage it for the evening. Putting the best neutral expression on that he could manage, Daniel left the security office, turning off the lights and closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Jessi giggled. "Yes they are. We do have a rule that the animals have to be at least amicable so that they're not aggresive to the staff or other animals around here. I love puppies!"

She picked up a puppy poodle and cuddled him closely. "Hi little one! How are you doing? Do you like all your friends here?"

She looked over at Niiki with a huge grin on her face. "A lot of patrons bring their animals here every day during the week just so that they can socialize with other animals, especially the dog owners. I think that's really smart of them to do."  

Jessi_Deramis

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm
Oh! It does look nice! -dame nods, bends down, picks up some fingerfuls of glitter and throws them up in the air, the small pieces sparkling down on Kits and dame- xd I love glitter. heart -waves at Karrie- Hey hon! biggrin

Mitri!!! -hurries over and hugs him tight- How are you, boy?! I've missed you! heart xd -squeezes him and bounces a little-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm
Amy looked quite surprised at Mitri and then blushed brightly. She tucked a strand of her wig behind her ear. "Mitri... that's so sweet to say. Thank you. I try really hard but no one's ever told me that before. Thank you."

She looked over when she heard a small commotion at the door and tensed slightly when she saw Kits and Dame there. She looked over at the clock and then sighed. Good thing she had. She went up to the small platform that was set up with speakers, a mic, and a stool.

"Attention everyone."

The mic was hooked up to the speaker system all over the resort. "In 10 minutes, the entertainment will begin. If you have something you'd like to read or perform, please start heading to the lounge. Thank you very much."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm
Thistle squeaked in protest as Dame ran over and started hugging Mitri, squishing her in the process. She started wiggling, trying to relieve the pressure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm
((Well, if I had known that Mitri was -holding- Thistle, I wouldn't have purposefully smooshed a horse, now would I? xp ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:01 pm
*twitches her ears, laying them back when Amy spoke over the intercom. She happened to be standing right under a speaker* Ow. *walks up to Amy* I'm sorry I'm late. sweatdrop Last night, I agreed to go to the play that dame was working on without realizing what time it was.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games