Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:51 am
Rexnov

User Image

Kaileer scowled slightly at Axel response to his punishment, but remained silent throughout his report. At some point he stood up from the seat and started pacing briefly before settling at the front of his desk, perching there with arms crossed while the red-headed chuunin finished speaking. When his eyes rose to meet Kaileer's, the expression he was met with was a cross between mild anger and discontent. Still, he remained quiet for a moment longer, gaze fixed on Axel, before he finally closed his eyes and sighed. "Alright." Pushing off the desk once more he approached Axel.

And he promptly grabbed the teen by the front of his shirt, hauling him to his feet, and nearly pulling him off the ground entirely, green eyes alight with anger. "Disrespect is ignoring orders yet again. I told you to stand." Releasing him, he took a step back and clenched his fists, forcing himself to calm down enough to be reasonable once more. "Since everything seems to need to be put before you as ultimatums, I'll give you this one: you'll do the task I give you, or you can challenge me. We both know how that ended with Wan." Jabbing a finger at the chuunin's headband, he continued. "If you take the second route, know that if you lose you'll be handing over your headband as well." There had been too much contention among the lower ranks for him to take this kid's utter refusal to listen lightly. They wanted to see a strict leader, they would have one. And to be quite honest he'd give the very same threat to anyone from that point forth.

Falling silent again, he waited a moment for his words to sink in. Then taking a deep breath, he steepled his hands over his face. "Look. I would rather you follow your heart than follow an order any day, so long as it was for the greater good. But if you're here only for yourself rather than for the people of this village--of this country you were trained to protect? You might want to really think about what you're doing standing in front of me." He dropped his hands back down to his side, his gaze returning to Axel. "While you think about your answer, your mission will be to find the glowing stone Soraru mentioned in his report. About all I know about it is that it glows blue, and they were mining for it at that camp. I want you to take one other person, of your choice, as a buffer to the camp and search, mine, whatever you have to do, until you find that stone. Am I clear?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:35 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 375/375

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel looked on as the Raikage made his way over to him. The boy was unsure if he was going to be struck, or if the man simply wishes to be at parity with him. For a brief moment, he believed the second option to be the one; Kaileer was to get in front of him and speak to him, not sitting as a superior, but standing before him as a fellow warrior. Then, his hand grabbed on to his shirt and jerked him up. He felt his body tense up, scared of what might follow. He gulped as the man spoke, the corner of his mouth twitched, trying to make sense of what to say, whether to follow his mind and take Kaileer’s first words lying down, or to be true to his instincts and fight back. “What happened with Wanryoku was an outlier. I saw that there was no way I could defeat him so I conceded.” He abruptly shut up, knowing the implications of what he had just said. Wanryoku towered him by more than five feet, his bulging muscles were larger than the Chunin’s head, realistically, there was no way that Axel could defeat such a specimen in a duel, even if he was with Hakanai. He wished to go no further, but he had already spoken to this fact, and saw no way he could back down, so instead, he doubled down. “The man, if he is indeed human, punched a giant whale into the sky without much of an effort. Realistically, there was no way Hakanai, Shukenja and I could defeat him. I apologize if you take offense to this, it is not my intention in any way.” He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts and listen to what he had to say from that point on.

What he was doing here, in this village, was simple. He wasn’t sent here to serve and protect the village of Kumogakure. He was sent here to train and bring his family pride, to be able to stand at the stature of his father and all the Storns that had come before him in the eyes of the country and the Daimyo, and he wasn’t about to lie to the Raikage about his motives, he didn’t care about the villager’s lives because they were his countrymen, he cared about them because they were human beings; whether he stood or kneeled, and whether he went on some silly scouting mission would never change that. “I wasn’t trained to protect anyone.” He said, spitting the words as if they were poison. “I was trained to serve at the behest of great and strong men. I was trained to wage war in the name of my ruler, and of yours, as my family has done for generations. I am not saying you are not one of these great men I am trained to follow, all I am saying is that I wasn't trained to go around fixing Christmas trees and spy on giants.” He paused once more, looking down at his hip where his two swords rested, one with a black sheathe, another with a white one. “As for the stone Soraru mentioned in his report,” The redhead said, swiftly changing tone, letting his hand rest on top of the blade on the black scabbard. “I believe they were the thing that was allowing the creatures to remain alive. Their core. And as it happens, I have one, or two, I don’t recall anymore, right here.” As he said the words ‘happens’ he unsheathed the blade on the white scabbard and held it with both hands, one on the weapon’s handle, another on the blade, as the weapon pulsed an earie and pale blue glow, as if the weapon had veins made of ice.

Ryo: 2523
AC: 6300
OOC:

Candies: 23

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.2 In Strength
Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs

Royal Burrito

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:06 pm
Rexnov

User Image

An overwhelming sense of despair gripped the young kage at first. This wasn't a matter of necessarily disobedience; Axel seemed to have every intention of taking on the mission he was given. It was the realization that no one trusted his judgment. The village was filled with shinobi who would rather fight for themselves than fight for the good of all people. Maybe he was wrong, but thus far, since taking the seat he was given, he'd seen nothing but selfish mercenaries who were in it for the money, or some other personal gain. They didn't care about the people of the village or the lives that were lost. The reaction to the attack from the ice beasts proved that. Seven thousand dead. Part of him wanted to leave the village, leave the so called honorable shinobi life for something better. But... Seven thousand people.

Something... snapped as he listened to the young chuunin speak, and the anger and dismay he felt turned cold, the blood roaring through his veins suddenly turning to ice. He fell still, barely seeming to breath for a long moment, gaze fixed on the floor between them, while Axel finished talking. Finally, he let out a slow breath and took hold of the sword, gently but firmly removing it from the red-head's grip. The blade had a beauty, in a way, that resonated deep within him. He could almost feel the chakra that lived in the heart of the stone used to form such a weapon.

His grip tightened slightly on the hilt of the stone sword. "I see. So that's the way this has to go." Eyes filled with ice rose to meet Axel. A slight shift in weight was the only warning the chuunin got before Kaileer snapped a kick into Axel's chest. Should it have made contact, the force behind it would be enough to knock the boy through one of the nearby windows, where the gale force winds would carry him towards the steps. Should he try to catch himself, he'd likely find himself tumbling down them.

Meanwhile, Axel's sword still in hand, the clone of the Raikage drew a blade of his own, the steel sparking and crackling with electricity as he made his way after the boy.

Formless kick - A-rank

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 385/390 l Stamina - 375/375

Axel smiled when Kaileer took the blade, but something seemed to change in the man as he studied it and felt the weapon in his hands, but the man’s face suddenly changed, his eyes went from warm with anger and life, to icy emptiness, just like the creatures the boy had helped destroy not so long ago. “What are you ta-“ He spoke as the smile slowly faded from his face; the redhead never saw it coming, but he sure felt it. The kick was strong enough that it cut him mid-sentence, and knocked him right out of his feet, sending the young samurai flying out of an oddly placed window in the office that did not lead to the outside like most of the windows in the office did, this one lead to the stairs that were outside of his office in the miniature lobby. There were two or three people there, none of which he had seen before, but to him they were just figures he could never hope to identify. The world stopped moving for what felt like a second and Axel could see the Raikage’s clone walking out the door, sword in hand, and then he began to fall. He looked over his shoulder and saw the stairs bellow him, but he would not land on the stairs but on the could hard ground at least forty feet below him. As his body free fell, he weaved a couple of hand sighs and a pulse went out through the entire office and several feet outside of it in all directions; left, right, up and down to the ground beneath. Second later, all metal that was in the area around him, excluding the two swords he owned, one that was in his hip and the other that was his, the one that the Raikage, or whatever was left of him in this enraged state he found himself in, was holding on to, turned to dust-like sand and flew to him. The Iron Sand conglomerated below him and let him down gently, then, once he was on the ground, he flicked his hand, causing the sand to move from the cloud it had formed to catch him, spread all around him, causing a thin cover of Iron Sand all around him that he could control at will.

He had one eye closed and was panting, his right hand was resting over his chest, holding on to where the clone had struck him. “What the hell is your problem? Are you trying to kill me?” The boy-Chunin yelled up to the clone. He tried to take a step outside of the office, make it for the door, perhaps get away from the crazed man, but all he felt was pain shoot up from his chest. Axel winced, closing both of his eyes. “Ahhhh” He protested and opened his eyes again. The clone was still making his way down the stairs. If his chest hurt too much to move now, it would hurt too much to fight for the time being, but he wasn’t just going to let this man outright execute him here and now. Not without a fight. Slowly, he moved his hand to his hip and pulled a blade from the jet black scabbard that was made of metal. He drew a sword almost three feet long, as black as the scabbard, made purely from his Iron Sand. If it was a fight this man wanted, it would be one he would get, but Axel would not make the first move, for now he stood his ground and waited from the pain of the blow to subside, and for Kaileer to get to him.

OOC: - 20 Chakra from techniques, +15 chakra from Regen

Technique Used: Iron Sand Creation - D Rank
Iron Sand Manipulation - D Rank

Passives:

Royal Burrito

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:25 am
Rexnov

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

User Image

Koluei Nara:

I pause and listen to the Leaf Nin's response. I get excited as he seems to accept my request. Then he turns me down. His reasoning is solid, and makes a large amount of sense. I frown and look at the Anbu, then towards where the Raikage had gone. I'm just a genin. Good luck convincing Kaileer to let that happen, despite the fact that he seems like a relatively easygoing guy. I open my mouth to thank the Leaf Nin for his consideration when I hear a slight ruckus from above. I look over to the stairs in time to see a redheaded male flying down the stairs.

As I dive out of his way, metal from all around him forming some sort of metal dust. I take cover off to the side, looking at this guy as he floats to the ground. As he hits the ground, his dust forming a second skin on him as he lands. He shouts up the stairs at someone not yet in my range of sight. Then he pulls his blade and assumes a stance. I hear steps from the stairs. "s**t." I mumble. "I've gotta make a choice here..." I see the cloud band on his forehead. I make my choice at once.

I jump in front of the redhead, my back to him and draw my blade too, preparing for battle. I turn back to the redhead. "I don't know you but you're of the cloud so I'll help out. I'm Kokuei Nara, and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." I turn my eyes forward again and mentally prepare myself for imminent combat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x]Wan's first words weren't a particular comforting, given my state of mind. Was he suggesting I wasn't a warrior? It stung more than my pride. My gaze fell back to my hands as he continued. Kinpaku would have a plan, and she would bring the strength of the village down on the invaders. And I knew her that way as well. She hadn't been one to make friends with her people, she led them, whereas I always fought for camaraderie among my shinobi. Maybe... I was going about it all wrong? My hands tightened into fist in the silence that followed, a small knot of panic forming in my chest. Was he letting the words sink in? Why... was he saying these things in the first place? They weren't words I needed right then, even if they were the truth.

And she would lose.

My gaze shot to Wan, no amount of my shock lost in my expression. But then doubt took over, and he explained. I was a fresh start, a different mind, and with training and me to lead them we had hope. I turned away from him again, unsure what to say. Part of me wanted to tell him, 'Don't flatter yourself', but the giant could apparently see something in me that neither I, nor anyone else, it seemed, could. Saying those words would be an insult to Wan, and I couldn't do that to him. In all honesty, nothing he'd said made me feel particularly better, but I had to cling to hope that he was right, that I could be something...more. Letting out a small sigh, my shoulders fell but I dragged a few words out. "So then where do we start?"

Shouts and a scream from somewhere in the direction of the lobby drew my attention away from Wan before he could give me an answer. I shot him a questioning glance, and pushed myself off the bench, hurrying for the doors. Just inside, I was met with the sight of Axel surrounded by his iron sand, holding his chest as if in pain, sword in one hand. A genin I didn't recognized moved to join him. Two others that were just as unfamiliar stood near the empty secretary desk. "The hell is--"

I didn't get to finish the question before something slammed into the ground in front of Axel, a shock wave of Raiton chakra pulsing outward from it. Once it cleared, the clone from the office stood from the smokescreen, locking eyes with me. The rage I knew so well was there, but it was different. Instead of a burning flame it was cold ice, an utter calm I couldn't recall ever feeling before. That moment our eyes met, I found myself standing before Axel, the 'clone' gone and me taking its place.

Gaining the memories of a shadow clone was always a jarring experience, but none more so than in that instant. My anger and frustration at the situation with the giants and now what happened in the office... I felt my chakra settle around me becoming almost like a second skin in what I recognized to be one of the States of Being. But the last time I'd entered this particular one, I couldn't control myself. This time, I was in complete control out of pure fury. I wanted to see the kid suffer my wrath, and I wanted everyone else to see what would happen if they crossed me.

Rolling my shoulders back as I adjusted to the sudden emotion, my gaze settled on the dark-haired genin who had joined Axel, Kokuei Nara, and my lips curled into a snarl. "Get out of the way, kid. He asked for this, so it's between me and him." I held my raiton blade straight in front of me, the sparks of electricity reaching greedily for the iron the hung in the air around Axel, and focused on the red head once more. "I'm done babying you. You continue to question as if you are worthy of being my equal." Although I spoke directly to him, my words were for all of my shinobi. "You have betrayed my trust and demanded a right of combat. You win, you do what you want. You lose, you're gone. But know that I won't be holding back, like Wanryoku did." As I finished speaking, Raiton chakra gathered around me and I tossed the sword he'd handed the clone forward, where it clattered at the chuunn's feet. At the very least, he could defend himself properly, if he want to use it.

I waited only long enough for him to pick it up, if he chose to and not a moment later I shot forward. To Axel's eyes I would become a streak of light and, should I hit him, I would pass through him, likely stunning him for a moment. During which time I swung around to strike the boy from behind, unless he was able to defend himself. The electricity around me clung to the particles of iron in the air hungrily.

Techniques Used:
☁ Zama no Yajuu [ State of the Beast ]
While in this state, the Hakemoto abandons their basic teachings and resorts to their feral instincts in order to achieve a goal they'd typically be incapable of. Their physical strength, speed, reflexes, and senses are all increased moderately. Although there are two, the main downside to this state is that it uses up two trance points every post, rather than one. The other downside being that techniques that require chakra to use, require an additional [5] chakra to perform. Because of its methods, this state is often frowned upon by most members of the Hakemoto clan.
Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] - C-rank speed, D-rank strength (-15)
When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state.
☁ Formless slash - B-rank speed, C-rank strength (-20)

Passives:
☁ Moderately improved strength, speed, reflexes, and senses [Zama no Yajuu]
☁ Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
☁ Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
☁ Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Soft as Water - S Rank]
☁ Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words]

Current Objectives:
Spar with Soraru
☁ Talk to Wan

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton] [left hand]
☁ Ice Vein [Iron Sand/Galel] [right hand]
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Lanfaer

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1365 / 1380 (-15)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1055 / 1155 (-20)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 23 / 25 (-2)
┃☁ m o o d | enraged
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 pm
Royal Burrito

Necroplant

Rexnov

User Image

Kokuei Nara:

Well s**t. That's the Raikage.... I have my blade out, towards the Raikage..... s**t s**t s**t....not a good second impression. Wait, he's saying something. Move. He's telling me to move.

I process this and have a second to move, before Kaileer throughs the sword to the other Cloud Nin. I dive towards the secretaries desk as fast as I possibly can. Behind me I hear the clattering of the sword and the crackle of lightning. Once I get behind the desk, I peak over and whimper "Forgive me lord Raikage for I have sinned"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:29 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 315/390 l Stamina - 345/375

Everything happened so fast Axel barely had a chance to react at all. First, this kid jumped in the way to protect him, a noble gesture but one that was likely to get him killed. This was the Raikage they were talking about. But something about him ultimately reminded Axel of himself; he too had something similar happen when he first arrived at the office, fresh off the academy. There had been burned bodies. He was tasked to look for a girl… ‘My name is Axel Storn and I’m here to rescue you.’ His own words echoed through his mind, like a recording of a lost age that had only just been uncovered. “Listen, I don’t know what you’re talking about I didn’t ask for anything.” He said as he bent down to pick up his sword. He meant to sheath it as the Raikage evaporated into a flash of yellow which Axel had no chance to dodge. It was as if he had turned himself to pure energy, a bolt of lightning missing only the clap of thunder to announce his presence. The village’s leader went right through Axel, but all he felt was a surge of power within him and threatened to overtake him. For less than a second, Axel couldn’t move. He felt the electricity in every fiber of his being, making his hands, feet and face twitch without control. The effects lasted only as long as Kaileer was in passing, thanks for the most part to the Satetsu’s ability to naturally resist lightning element chakra. He clenched his fist, and turned his head to look over his shoulder, where he saw Kaileer beginning to form once more, turning to meet the boy with what was likely to be a follow up attack. He shut his fist the moment he could move, his hand shot into a fist, all the Iron Sand that was behind him rushed to Kaileer’s blade, slowing it down considerably, but not enough for him to completely turn and dodge it. It didn’t matter though, the blade’s edge was indisposed of, there was no danger of being cut as long as Kaileer’s weapon was coated by Axel’s Iron Sand, so instead of worrying about the now useless weapon, Axel tightened his grip on Ice Vein, as he did it started to cover in a thick black chakra coat, his chakra scabbard.

He turned abruptly, catching Kaileer’s now blunt sword with his shoulder. It hurt enough to cause him to wince, but not enough make him stop his movement. And thankfully not enough to actually cut into him as it would have done. As he turned, he aimed to deliver a similar slash to Kaileer as he was doing to do on to him, only that his came packed with a surprise that Kaileer threw back at him. While his sword arm was moving, the blade began to release a powerful shockwave that would send anything that was five feet away from the tip of his blade would be blown away. Hitting Kaileer wasn’t his concern, but if he could get a cut into that p***k before he ground Axel to a pulp, that was all the victory he needed, his pride, and the rest of this village be damned.

OOC: -70 chakra & 30 Stamina

Technique Used:
Iron Sand Manipulation - D Rank - 10 chakra
Chakra Scabbard - B Rank - 60 chakra & 15 stamina
Formless Slash - C Rank - 15 Stamina

Passives:

Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] C Rank
Formless: Longbow D Rank
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefit: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:56 pm
By far the most interesting thing to happen while Xion waited for a response from the receptionist was the sudden flying in of a body from some room, she presumed the Raikage's actual office, connected to the lobby she was waiting in. Like the others waiting in the room, Xion made to dodge from the point of impact. Her choice of movement was a nimble leap in a direction she felt no obstacles in. Unlike the others waiting in the room, she did not immediately enter any sort of combat stance. She simply stood there, smiling in a quizzical expression as she first tried to figure out what was going on. Unfamiliar voices, but she could assume that the angry one was the Raikage's from what the others said. she wondered as she took a few more steps away from the fight after hearing that no one was to interfere, . To Xion, terrible at reading people, it sounded like it could be either.

Deciding to join one of the others behind the reception table, Xion poked her way over there and knelt beside the one who introduced himself as Kokuei Nara. Facing him rather than the battle, she asked, "So, do you know what's happening?" while the quizzical smile remained on her face. Surely, the best thing to do if she wasn't sure about what was going on was to casually ask a question as if they were witnessing a fight over afternoon tea rather than one that had just literally shot someone across the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                Combat Song-Sinful Rose
                                                                Ah, My Wonderful Life
                                                                ·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

At the sound of crashing glass and a resounding echo of a grunt Nakicho closed his eyes after catching a glimpse of a cloud headband followed by another in a clap of thunder and lightening. He knew right well and there only one conclusion could come about. Insubordination. The affairs of the cloud among it's people were none of his concern it would be then the figure once speaking with the giant vanished and took no doubt took the place of his doppleganger. To say the least this reflected badly on the cloud from a Leafs unrelated opinion but to a much greater opinion the target who had been assaulted was a fool. Authority is to be respected...until the day the authority sees no further need of you...like his own.

The anbu seemed surprised enough that he dropped the man's sword in which Nakicho would swiftly grab before it collided with the ground. "Please do be careful with the goods my fine fellow." The fact that he returned the blade to the anbu rather than take the moment to equip himself reiterated that he would have no part in this little debacle. He would respect the laws of this village despite not being part of it himself. How desperately this situation called out for a hero of sorts but in all reality would such a situation happen unjustly? The more obvious conclusion was no that whatever this redheaded boy did that the punishment being provided for it was a just one. His scarf would merely flutter from the impacts and the energy in air as he watched with a sharpness to his eye. It mayhaps would prove a fruitful venture analyzing the capabilities of the Raikage without going toe to toe himself.

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

User Image
                                                                ❀ C H A K R A ┆ 340/340x❀ S T A M I N A ┆340/340x❀ A C ┆ 2700 x❀ R Y O ┆ 2900 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ ❀ Bukijutsu Specialist ┆ ❀ Nakibro ┆ ❀ Fuuton / Doton ┆ ❀ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :

> Fluid Transition: Training Allows transition of stances without consuming an activation.

> Super Justice Stance: Inactive
                                                                • [Mildly] Increases to [Strength] & [Fortitude]

> Honzon Sutansu [Idol Stance]: Inactive
                                                                • [Nullifies Pain C Ranked or Below Passively] & [Kai's Genjutsu of [X] Rank When Entered.]

> Solid Shogun Stance: Inactive
                                                                • Defensive Techniques are Increased [Heavily] in [Fortitude] & [Strength]
                                                                • Offensive Techniques are decreased [Greatly] in [Strength]

> Attacking Shogun Stance: Inactive
                                                                • Offensive Techniques are Increased [Heavily] in [Strength]
                                                                • Defensive Techniques are Decreased [Greatly] in [Strength]

>

C o m b a t : :
                                                                > Steel Arm Guards: Left and Right Arm
                                                                > Smoke Bombs: 0
                                                                > Wire: 10 Yards
                                                                > Chunin Flak Jacket
                                                                > Strength Increase[General] 0.4 (Heavily)
                                                                > Strength Increase[Two-Handed Melee Weapons] 0.8 (Supremely)
                                                                > Reflex Increase [Kiss of Flesh and Steel]0.1 (Slightly)
                                                                > Formless Styles: Odachi: Rank B

O t h e r s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >

>

>

>

>Baranotsubomi バラのつぼみ (Rosebud) [Triggered, Uses Remaining 2/3]
                                                                The second form is the neutral state of the blade. The blade is a typical steel silver. However upon attacks self inflicted or otherwise it absorbs the blood of the injured location eventually until the blade grows red. Upon becoming red the blade becomes entirely serrated making injuries susceptible to cause hemorrhaging and muscle tearing. It takes a blood draw from the base of the blade to the tip before becoming red. This can be executed by the user as if performing a blood summoning by running a finger from the end to tip or causing a significant enough wound on the opponent. When red the blade can null jutsu one rank lower than the corresponding styles Rank. Up to 3 times before a new blood draw is required. Each Blood Draw costs 20 Stamina and 20 Chakra if self inflicted.

Quote:
                                                                Arrow35
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                HeadlessKoko
                                                                Royal Burrito
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:25 pm
User Image

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

[x] s**t. Whether thanks to the dancing electricity magnetizing the iron sand, or to something Axel did, the particles of metal attached themselves to my blade, coating it completely. Not only did it make the weapon heavy enough to slow down the strike but also dulled the edge, essentially turning into a bludgeon. Still, it met the red-head's shoulder as he turned to face me, likely sending another shock through him from the raiton energy still coursing through it. He came around with a swipe of his own, swinging the black blade at about chest height, the lines blue along its surface lighting up brightly. I brought my sword up in order to block it, but wasn't prepared for the shockwave that erupted from the tip at the end of his strike.

A layer of chakra passed over me as the pulse hit me, and I was pushed back only a couple inches rather than knocked off my feet as I believe he intended. I'd almost completely forgotten about the device at my hip; I couldn't honestly remember where I'd even picked it up. UHV tech, it created a shield against energy, both physical and spiritual. Although it needed to cool down after it activated, and it always did so on its own rather than when I wanted it to. Although it had saved me a few times, such as in this situation.

I didn't let my stroke of luck make me falter, and my eyes didn't leave the teen before me. My thoughts felt hazy, my body relying on instinct over rationality as I fought to overwhelm my opponent. Using the moment of likely shock to my advantage, I shifted my weight and snapped a side kick with my right leg at the shorter boy's chest, meanwhile gathering chakra into my right hand. But I didn't stop there. Should he block, I would push off of him, or if he moved, I'd use the momentum as a lunge to spin, swinging the now blunt blade horizontally to strike Axel in the throat. As I did, the chakra gathered lengthened between the index and middle finger of my right hand into a short blade, approximately a foot long, made of electricity. Following my circle I swung the newly formed weapon into a similar slash. Should it miss, I would be carried in very close range of the red head unless he could move away fast enough.

I hated this feeling. Hated how exhilarating it was to fall back on one's primal instincts. The most frowned upon state of the Hakemoto: Zama no Yajuu, the State of the Beast. I'd experienced it once before, not long after the last time I reached this level of cold fury. I almost killed a man after he took the lives of his comrades during the murder spree in Takumi. It was so hard to think, to feel, to even breathe past the rage I felt. It was almost like I watched myself from the outside. Or like something else was wearing my appearance. I felt like I had no control over my actions, and I didn't want to be in control. As long as I could remember I had temperament issues that sent me into a blind fits of rage. Even after so much time, I was still no closer to overcoming it.

Techniques Used:
☁ Zama no Yajuu [ State of the Beast ] - Ongoing
While in this state, the Hakemoto abandons their basic teachings and resorts to their feral instincts in order to achieve a goal they'd typically be incapable of. Their physical strength, speed, reflexes, and senses are all increased moderately. Although there are two, the main downside to this state is that it uses up two trance points every post, rather than one. The other downside being that techniques that require chakra to use, require an additional [5] chakra to perform. Because of its methods, this state is often frowned upon by most members of the Hakemoto clan.

☁ UHV Shield [Automatic; 1 post until cooldown]
☁ Formless Side Kick - B [A-rank speed, B-rank strength]
☁ Yaiba no Jutsu [ Blade Technique ] - C
The user charges Raiton Chakra in the palm. The Chakra eventually works up to the fingers, where a blade of electricity is formed between the index and middle finger. The blade is very thin, and depending on the user's Chakra, anywhere from 8 inches to a foot long. It is around 2 to 3 inches wide, and it lacks a hilt. The blade is held between the fingers, and as soon as it is let go, the blade vanishes into thin air. The strength of this blade isn't as strong as a normal blade, as it is nowhere as dense or as heavy, but because the blade is very thin, it is capable of doing major damage if used properly. However, this blade can also hurt the user anywhere except for the fingers where the blade is held.
☁ Formless Slash - B [Dual Wielder PA: Attack divided between both weapons for 1 rank lower strength; B-rank speed, C-rank strength]

Passives:

Current Objectives:
Spar with Soraru
Talk to Wan
☁ Defeat Axel

Items of Note:
☁ Ice Vein [Iron Sand/Galel] [right hand]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Lanfaer

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1345 / 1380 (-20)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 975 / 1155 (-80)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 21 / 25 (-2)
┃☁ m o o d | enraged
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:51 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 315/390 l Stamina - 270/375

EThe plan from here was simple. Ice Vein would have knocked Kaileer away and given Axel enough time to close the distance with a strike; he wouldn’t have been expecting that, it was a genius move that would bring Axel a swift victory. He would have to keep that combination in mind for a later time. When the Raikage raised his dulled weapon to meet his he tried his best to suppress a smile, so he would not give anything away, but not even the shock of electricity that the blow Axel let him land on his shoulder would be enough to deter it. That smile quickly gave way to an expression that showed nothing if not curiosity, with a fine layer of horror that would be palpable to Kaileer if he was looking into the boy’s eyes. His body began to move on its own, to follow suit on the mental plan he had drawn stemming from the slash and shockwave that never quite hit Kaileer. He took one step forward, and then another, but was met with the force of Kaileer’s side kick to his chest, which knocked the air right out of Axel’s lungs. “You… should have been…” He staggered, trying to catch his breath, as the kick forced him a foot or so back, and for a second did not move. But a second was all he needed, he hoped. Axel raised his brown-red eyes and saw the Raikage making for him, preparing the dulled blade for a strike as lightning formed on the Raikage’s other hand. He pushed his body forward, running to meet the man and shifted his weight on to his right foot, tightening the grip on his weapon, giving the impression that he would go for a hit on the right. As Kaileer’s blade swept for his neck, his body snapped to the left, running just in front of the dulled blade. As he adjusted his movement, so too he adjusted his weapon, changing Ice Vein’s edge from right to left. As the redhead moved, he raised his blade and swung deep to Kaileer’s mid-section, but never stopped moving. Whether or not his attack made contact with Kaileer he pressed forward four more steps and abruptly turned to face the Raikage.

The Chunin’s face was now cold and hard, his chest and arm hurt from the two hits he had received. His chest ached as he breathed, and he was beginning to look tired, but he still had fight in him. Kaileer on the other hand, should the blow not have landed, looked unscathed, and he was, since the young samurai had landed absolutely nothing on the man, just as befit his rank of Raikage. The light of the pure energy blade on his left hand gleamed off him giving the man an uncanny flow that made Kaileer look almost beautiful, the way the light reflected off his clothing and his eyes. With his free hand he reached behind him as far as he could, and felt the wall not far away from him. ‘End of the line there.’ The unsavory thought came and he slowed his breathing until his matched the Raikage’s and never took his eyes off him. The last thing he did, was raise Ice Vein, preparing himself for his superior’s next onslaught. “Come on, that can’t be all you’ve got.” His voice signaled a taunt, but the tired expression on his face gave away that if there was any one of the two men that were giving this all they had, it was him.

OOC: Blade Waltzer ends at the end of my next post; -75 stamina.

Techniques used:

Axle of Rain
Description: The user will feint a movement, to the left or right, before dashing in the opposite direction. Once the user has spotted an opening, they charge to thrust. Increases the strength of counterattacks slightly per rank.

[Performed at A rank, A Speed, A + Heavily [Mori Bonus + PA] + Greatly [Counterattack bonus from Axle of Rain] = S + Moderately Strength

Passives:

PA: Blade Waltzer: Strength increased mildly for the first three posts of a battle. [2/3]
Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] C Rank
Formless: Longbow D Rank
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefit: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Arrow35

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 am
HeadlessKoko

Kokuei Nara:

User Image

"So, do you know what's happening?"

I turn to the person who had spoken. It was the girl who had come in earlier, whom the Leaf Nin had complimented and flirted with briefly. She was smiling and looking extremely casual, contrary to how everyone else was, being tense and worried. I look at her, perplexed.

"No, I don't particularly know. From what I can tell, the Cloud Nin with the red hair must have done something to piss of Lord Raikage. I'm rather young, and unfamiliar with what has been going on in the village beyond the academy and the actions of my clan, but even so, I have never heard of Lord Raikage Kaileer getting this mad. He seems extremely pissed and frankly, I'm terrified of what is happening."

I turn back and watch the fight in awe at what is happening. Good lord this is terrifying. Is the Raikage even using his full strength? He seems to be toying with the other guy. I shake my head. Is Kaileer really that far above us? I shake my head and resolve that I need to be stronger, not just for the Villages sake, but for my own as well. I have no intention of ever going against Kaileer, but if I am going to be useful, I need to be similar level.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:25 am
User Image

[x] The reaction to his attempt to blow me off my feet went about as expected, and my kick connected, forcing him back. But he responded surprisingly quick, nearly throwing me off guard. He mad a move to the right, dodging the dulled weapon in my left hand as if he were going to strike. I brought the lightning blade up to block the anticipated strike. And then he shot to my left, swinging his weapon into my side. The only thing that spared me against such a sudden and forceful attack was my reflexes, and the fact I carried two weapons. Otherwise it may have been the end of the fight then and there. Releasing the raiton jutsu in my right hand, I grabbed my uchigatana with both hands and held it perpendicular to Axel's slash, in line with my body and uncomfortably close.

The strength behind it sent a shock through my arms that made me grimace, but it quickly changed to a snarl as I put my own strength into it, pushing against his weapon with great force. Pumping chakra into the blade that would make the red-head feel like he was fighting against a tide, I shoved his sword up and over both of our heads, bringing it down into the ground on his left side, where I stepped on the blade with all my weight, aiming to disarm him. The force behind Incoming Tide would likely at the very least knock him off balance, if it didn't throw him back into the wall behind him.

Regardless of whether or not I managed to disarm him, at this point he was cornered prey. Unless he could find a way to get around me, he had no where else he could go. There were cheap tricks he could use, Shunshin, Substitution, and a few others, but in a battle of pride, he would look like a coward. Though if wanted to save his hide, he was more than welcome to. He looked exhausted, if not necessarily prepared to surrender, but if a traitor had any intention of getting out alive they'd have to run for it. And yet, he taunted me forward.

Kill me, b*****d! The memory of the last man who'd met the end of my blade echoed through my mind. Go ahead! End my life, you miserable excuse for a man! He'd seen my hesitance, my unwillingness to deliver the blow that would have been as easy as bringing my blades together, like a pair of scissors. But what stopped me before was his attempt at taking his own life, pushing himself further onto my swords in an effort to cut an artery. He begged for it, and said he regretted nothing. He felt no remorse for the companions he took the life of.

I'd come to my senses and let him live.

But that inhibition wasn't there this time and Axel wasn't begging. Some small and distant part of me questioned what I was doing, but it was quickly buried by the blind rage. Or at least I thought it was. Raising the blunted blade around and over my head I swung it straight down with a roar, bearing every intention of hitting the boy. It instead hit the stone beside him, gorging a deep score in the wall. Recoiling quickly, I rose the blade to strike once more.

Techniques Used:
☁ Zama no Yajuu [ State of the Beast ] - Ongoing

☁ Incoming Tide - A [4 posts remaining]
The user channels chakra into their weapon, making it swirl and ripple on their blade. The chakra in the blade will make a strike’s momentum increase at the moment of impact, making even a simple strike overpowering. This is generally used to smack defenses away, or cause enemies to bounce into each other. Techniques augmented with this chakra are treated as complex and can knock back opponents with body ranks up to this technique's rank 3 meters, plus an additional meter per difference in rank. Lasts for four posts.
Maelstrom Training buff: The user practices the Incoming Tide technique, solidifying their chakra in the blade, turning it into a turmoil of ripples, currents, and forces. When the user impacts anything with the chakra covered weapon, it will feel like it was fighting against the strongest of storms. Defenses in the way would be knocked away, sent flying, and most likely causing enemies to crash into each other. The duration of Incoming Tide is increased by one post, and the base knockback is increased by two meters.
☁ Crescent Block - A (S Speed, A + moderate (B) Strength, A Fortitude)
A circular block meant to serve as an all-purpose defensive technique. By catching the incoming attack and carrying it in a circular path on the blade edge, the user gains a great amount of control over the opposing weapon, enough to be able to drive it in to the ground or to easily disarm the opponent without the need for extra techniques or movements. Gains a slight fortitude bonus per rank against physical attacks.
☁ Formless Strike - A (S Speed, A + moderate (B) Strength)

Passives:

Current Objectives:
Spar with Soraru
Talk to Wan
☁ Defeat Axel

Items of Note:
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Lanfaer

Rexnov

NecroPlant

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1380 (-160)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 895 / 1155 (-80)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 19 / 25 (-2)
┃☁ m o o d | enraged
┃☁ h e a l t h | tired

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:25 pm
"Hmm. Hmm," Xion hummed in acknowledgement of Kokuei's response. She didn't want to say much lest it get in the way of the sounds she kept track of. She was attentive to the chaotic noise of battle interspersed with talk that enlightened her on the details of the situation. Not only that but there was also the movement of the others in the room, which she could know for sure but could guess at from the sounds that reached her around or through the main act.

The maid appeared to be taking it all in stride until the shrill impact of a blunt metal object into a poor solid surface rang through in a moment of silence that had lulled Xion into the false assumption that perhaps the battle was over. She still sat in place and faced Kokuei, but the rest of her body straightened up in shock. That was certainly much louder than what she expected this battle between fellow villagers to bring. However, she figured that was just the way things worked in Kumogakure and immediately guessed that after such a decisive blow the spar, she had assumed this was all just a very energetic spar, had finished. She stood up, turned to the source of the battle noises, and asked without hesitation, "Excuse me, it sounds like the fight is over. I may not be much, but I can tend to any wounds that anyone might have gained. Just clean them and maybe bandage them if we have the supplies on hand so they're not infected on the way to the hospital." Her own voice covered the sound of the air parting as the Raikage's blade was raised a second time. Of course Xion had heard Kokuei say that the Raikage was pissed, but she didn't think that was strange at all. Nope. No sirree.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games