Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head again as Ronna explained her reasons for not wanting to participate in Quidditch, those...seemed like valid reasons. But it still upset Victor to see his friend saying all these things, "...I can see why your dad would say to try out again. As for the issue of...not showing your best side to people..." Victor paused for a moment, so as to gather his thoughts, "You can't let that define your choices. You...should participate, especially if it lets you burn off your excess energy." He then smiled, "Besides, you're a good person at heart Ronna. I know that for sure, maybe you could...let your defenses down just a bit when playing for the team? Let them see how you are."

Victor then scratched the back of his head some as she waved off his apology about the horses and such, "Well...Horses stay on the ground, which is more preferable than brooms." He said with a small giggle, "And nah...you don't owe me anything. That's what friends are for after all, right?"

That was when Victor noticed Terren waving at him and he eagerly waved back, he'd catch up to him later at the feast. After all, he needed to tell him about how his non-date with Del went, speaking of...where was Del?

I feel at ease you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I hope Ronna takes my advice..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:53 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Let my guard down... yeah... not exactly my style.

Ronna raised a brow where Victor insisted she was a good person and advised her to let her guard down. "Gryffindor though has like half a dozen people fighting for a limited amount of spots," Ronna said, "besides I didn't exactly focus on anything that would help me on tryouts this summer. I had to review muggle math so I could do my job and I was trying to get a bit ahead on my readings. It's unlikely I'll even get on the team all things considered. And if I did luck out... I... it still doesn't change my temper and other bad traits."

She laughed uncomfortably, "You're one of the few people I would say who would argue I'm a good person at heart. But feel free to spread that rumor for me... I need all the help there I can get."

"And horses have their own brains, too... I'd rather be up in the air supported by magic any day," Ronna added as she saw Victor wave at Terren who was waving at them. She nodded towards Terren and said politely stepping a bit away from Victor, "You know you can ditch me and catch up with other people too. I'm okay on my own. You really don't have to worry about me, besides I don't want to be a bother to you."

User Image

Doing: Hogsmeade Station with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor tilted his head at Ronna's insistence, if she was that adamant about not trying out...why should he convince her otherwise? Trying to push her into something she clearly doesn't want to do would just be rude, and the Frenchman hated rudeness, "Well I do think you are a good person at heart. A bit tough...oui...and maybe guarded..." He then smiled, "But a good person all ze same." He then nodded, "I'll defend you Ronna~ Just know that!"

When Ronna talked about how she preferred brooms because of the magic, Victor thought for a moment on what to say before replying, "Well yes...I just like ze safety of being closer to ze ground. Never was one for heights." He then smiled, "Plus as much as I adore magic....I don't think I can ever get used to flying on a cleaning appliance." He said with a small giggle. It really did seem odd. But then again this whole world was odd, Victor would never get used to that...and he hoped he didn't, it was fun.

Victor watched as Ronna stepped back and said he could go ditch her to catch up, he then shook his head, "I'll...I'm sure I'll see Terren at tze feast." He then giggled, "Besides knowing Terren he wouldn't stay still for long." Noticing Terren strike up a conversation with someone he smirked, "See?" Victor then giggled some, "He's friendly like zat. I think he's ze...truest Hufflepuff there is. In every sense of ze house."

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Terren's a good person."
I am a proud third year

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:13 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to her, looking ahead to follow the older students. He had no idea where to go at this point; so he just figured he would follow the many older students to where they were supposed to go. He would first see if she knew however, mainly because she was born into the society so maybe her parents had told her a story.

"Hey, do you know where we are supposed to go because I sure don't," he told her jokingly, shaking his head, putting his hand on his head and sighing. He never had been in the loop with these sorts of things. Sure, he knew quite a bit of magic and adjusted quickly, but he never read on things as simplistic as where to go after your first year. He really needed to start finding out about the much simpler information as well.

"I guess if you don't we can just follow the older students around until we do find out," he said to her, shrugging. He hated to follow people around. It seemed creepy to him, but he had no choice in the matter. He hoped where they were going was the right place because what if the older students had a separate place to go to. That would be extremely unfortunate. But they wouldn't find out if they didn't try to do it. Worth the risk.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:16 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

At least with magic and brooms you have a better idea of what it is going to do... I think...

"Oh are you going to be my knight now?" Ronna said when Victor said he'd defend her and said with a smile. "I think that's a little backwards... I'm the Gryffindor after all. We're the type to run headfirst into things without thinking things through. Anyways, I'm not the needing defending type... I'll be the fighter and you can be my back-up." She ended still smiling.

She then joked, "And heights don't matter as long as you don't fall from it. And considering everything around us, I think flying on brooms are fairly normal. I mean most witches from legends had a flying broom... I think it's fitting. Besides I feel more in control with something that obviously doesn't have its own mind."

She looked over to Terren to see that Victor was right. The Hufflepuff had sparked a conversation with someone else. "I don't know you put up with me and you were the one who approached me today so that's got to count for some 'true Hufflepuff' points. You tell me to not be so hard on myself, I think I'm the one who should be telling you that."

User Image

Doing: Hogsmeade Station with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:29 am
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

”Oof,” he groaned in surprise, a heavy force throttled into his shoulder unexpectedly, and almost knocked him clean off his balance if he hadn’t jumped and stretched his legs out like a cat trying to reclaim its stance. Alert and confused, Crash blinked at the flurry of redhair that swished back and forth and the dark tinted collar that hung underneath. And then their eyes met and he blinked rapidly, slowly absorbing the compliment he thought he’d just heard. ”Aw, hey, thanks,” Crash grinned earnestly. ”Hey, I remember you, Miles, right? Bro, with four years of this place, I’m surprised I hadn’t talked to you sooner....

“Y’know.. you look really familiar though, like, like I met yous somewhere....”
He paused to think, scrunched up his brow and leaned his skateboard against his leg as he crossed his arms in contemplation, a finger scratching his chin. ”Not here though! Obviously! But somewhere else...errr-aahh-dunno, maybe it’s just Deja Vu?” He shrugged. He sure hoped he hadn’t freaked the other kid out by now. ”I’m Crash, are you okay? That dude looked like he ran into you pretty hard,” he noticed with a tilted head, his chocolate eyes scanned through the crowd, but couldn’t find who’d been the culprit.

”Anyways, you are a fourth year, right? I’d feel pretty damn dumb if I totally just mistaked you for someone else.” He realized, suddenly blinking hard at the realization. ”Naaah! It’s gotta to be you, with that Irish accent I hear sometimes.” He laughed. But who was he to judge? Everyone had an accent, at least to him, and he was sure he’d be the odd American from across the pond with his blatant accent. Even after five years of living in Britain, habits were hard to break. And then his eyes were drawn to the leather collar at the Irish boys neck again, and then he pointed at it curiously. "What's that? Are you emo? Do they even have emo's here in Britain? There's sooooo many in America, it's not even funny anymore. That's cool though, I didn't think I'd see too much of that around here, but I was surprised. I mean, there's that one chick whose always dying her hair, that's so scene, and then those guys walking around in the skinny pants…

"Man.. it's kind of funny when you think about it."

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
With Miles McLellan
Hogsmeade Station
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:06 am
Wake up kids, we've got the dreamers disease. Age 13, we got you down on your knees. So polite, you're busy still saying please.
Fri-enemies, who when you're down ain't your friend. Every night we smash their Mercedes-Benz. First we run and then we laugh till we cry.

User Image

But when the night is falling, and you cannot find the light. If you feel your dream is dying, hold tight... You've got the music in you!
This whole damn world can fall apart. You'll be okay. Follow your heart. You're in harms way. I'm right behind. Now say you're mine.

User Image

Terren was glad Erica and Nyx were being friendly to each other, but he still frowned slightly. His newest friend was lost and scared. He would not stand for it! In his first year at Hogwarts,he had his sisters to help him find his way. Nyx had no one. Well, not anymore. Now she had him and Erica to help her out. "Don't worry, Nyx. Erica and I will help you find your way. Right, Erica?" The boy turned to the Ravenclaw, emerald eyes shimmering in the moonlight with a sort of fiery passion. A passion for helping others. Like a true Hufflepuff! Like his family! "Usually, a professor gathers up the First Year students and leads them down to the Black Lake, but..." Terren paused, standing on his tiptoes to look around. "I don't see her yet. It shouldn't be long, though. And if no one shows up, we can point you in the right direction." he added, smiling again. The boy flashed back to his ride across the Lake. He remembered the moon glowing against the water and students conversing about the Giant Squid that lived within the water's depths. Some of them even dared others to stick their hand in the water, to see if the Squid would come up for a snack. The thought made the boy chuckle lightly to himself. Those were good times.

{OOC: Derpy post! D:}

Don't let go! You've got the music in you! One dance left! This world is gonna pull through!
Don't give up! You've got a reason to live! Can't forget you only get what you give!

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Maiya Kajuji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 am
heather030595

Maiya Kajuji

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood: Happier
Thoughts: Oh thank you
Equipment: Wand in robe pocket
Where am I: Hogsmede Station

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled slightly at Terren and Erica, "Thank you." She said she tried to subtly wipe the unshed tears from her face. She shook her head and then smiled at them softly as she tucked her hands in the sleeves of her robes, "A lake?" She asked, suddenly not happy once more, "I.. uh... I can't swim." She admitted, "No one at the orphanage has time to teach us things like that." Not that she blamed them, there were other kids to have to worry about after all. She shrugged, she really hoped she didn't do something stupid, like fall into the lake or something equally deadly/stupid. She sighed and then looked back at the two other students that were being so nice to her, "thank you for all your help, you don't have too." It's not like either of them were responsible for her, or related or indebted. She smiled, but it felt nice to her, it made her feel like someone was finally seeing her for her, for once.

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Voracious Voxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image

Alastrine followed the push of students off of the train and out into the night at Hogsmeade station. Looking to where the older students were heading, she saw a line of horseless carriages waiting. Some of them shifting back and forth as though their was an anxious horse in the traces. Leo had told her about the Thestrals. She had wondered if she would be able to see them, since she had been in the closet when her parents were murdered. But it seemed since she hadn’t actually seen the deaths, she was still blind to them. It was a little irritating. If she was going to be parentless, she could at least get some benefit from it.

Older students that moved about with the self assuredness of having done this many times before were flowing around her and she struggled to get out of the way. Depositing her carpet bag with the other luggage that was going to be waiting for them up at the castle, she moved forward to were a small group of kids her age seemed to be gathering. All shuffling and looking around with the same scared, unsure expression. It was almost disconcerting to know that she was probably bearing the exact same look. Taking a deep breath in through her nose, drawing her shoulders up to her ears with the inhalation, she tried to draw in some confidence. Releasing the air from her lungs in a puff, dropping her shoulders down and pulling them back as she stuck her chin out and walked forward as she heard an older boy telling a girl about her age that usually a professor led the First Years but he would help out if needed.

Stepping up to him, she could now see that it looked that the one girl might have been crying. Ally couldn’t look at her. She felt like her own nerves were to raw that seeing someone else breaking down might destroy the little bit of resolve that she had left. Clearing her throat in a small, delicate sound, she spoke up. She had hoped to project total ease and comfort, but her voice still came out small and squeaking. ”Excuse me, I’m a First Year as well. May I wait with you?”

Her pale blue eyes lifted up to look at the castle on a seemingly distant hilltop. The hour was late and it was a black siloutte with sparkling, flickering torches dotting it and showing the many balconies and terraces, the windows twinkling in the moonlight and the whole think struck her like a bolt of lightening. This would be a new home to her for the majority of the next seven years. And at one glance, she knew that she loved it. Despite all that still weighed on her and her fear and uncertainty, her lips curved up in a smile of pure joy.

Desirae_Nikas_7656
heather030595

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

ҭнɩяȡ ϒєȧяɌɑɣȇɳɔɭΔϣӍʯɠʛɫεҍѻʀлϩɩɳɡʃҙ

Erica smiled again at the young girl. "Really don't worry. I know it seems scary now, I mean I was terrified, but it will all make sense and you'll get into the swing of things quickly. The teachers and other students are all very nice and will totally be willing to help you when you need." Erica really hoped that it would reassure the girl. She didn't want her to be scared about anything. She knew that that was no fun. There was so much to see and discover it could easily be missed out on if you were nervous. "Don't worry. We won't leave until a teacher shows up for you guys." She added gently. They were suddenly joined by another unrecognized first year. "Oh yes, you're more than welcome to." She said with a large smile covering her face.

{OoC: }
Desirae_Nikas_7656

heather030595

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:03 pm
Logan Xander Ó Grádaigh ◆ First Year ◆ Pureblood ◆ Bookworm ◆ Unsorted

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Xander followed the map blind as to the people walking about with friends and housemates. So it was inevitable that he would eventually run into some sort of person or piece of luggage. He bumped lightly into someone and looked over his book to the person. He squeak at the sight of what he assumed was a girl. He backed up bitting his lip and bowed slightly.

" S-sorry. " He stuttered out in a thick Irish accent. The four foot seven boy looked at the ground rather than the girl. "I was just trying to find the boats." He whispered finger in his book holding the page he was on as he looked at the street.

VoraciousVoxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷►Joshua nodded along, turning a page. "Aren't most magical pictures moving? I know muggle ones don't, but magical usually do." He closed the books and pressed it to his chest, arms crossed over it. He looked off into the distance, drawn back by mention of the boats. "Those weren't boats. They were wooden coffins, minus the lid. Guh." H shuddered quite hard, clearly annoyed by the mere mention of the boats. He absolutely dreaded the thought, but was saved by the carriages this term. He glanced toward the aforementioned transport, curious about them.

Squeeky Luff

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor giggled at the knight comment, "Well I am French. I suppose I should live up to the standards~" He then smiled, "But nah, I know you're a good fighter~ I'll definably be your back-up though~" When the topic went back to brooms and horses, Victor thought for a bit, "Well it is normal...considering. I just like horses. It's...comfortable."

Victor then smiled at Ronna when she asked him how he put up with her and such, "...You're a good person Ronna. Don't let anyone tell you other wise~" He then blushed at the comment about how he shouldn't be too hard on himself, "Haah....Old habits die hard I guess."

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I'm glad Ronna's my friend. I hope her situation gets better though."
I am a proud third year

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire thought for a bit as Josh commented on the pictures, "Yes. Usually." She had to steal her mom's camera for the pictures, but...meh. It was worth it. Josh looked like he liked them enough.

...Not...Not that she cared or anything of course, it..it was just convenient. Yes...convenient.

"Yes....Which is why I'm glad I never have to use them here again, hopefully." She said, wondering what the Thestrals looked like, "I wonder if I'll see them....." She commented, mostly to herself.

My feelings? I'm appeased for now you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...I wonder what they look like?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

After David left Josh he went to claim his bags, He made sure to take several of his graphic Novels and other books with him this time since he could not play his handheld games or even listen to music. The problem was it made his bags heavy. He grunted a bit as he took them and then looked around he debated using magic and sighed as he pulled his wand out. Putting his bags down and with a pained looked on his face said."Wingardium Leviosa " He lifted the bags with magic and felt dirty doing so.

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games