Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 pm
DignityPower
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower
I saw a report on TV about a celebrity that had just arrived here for a vacation and got her luggage stolen. You know how I felt? Embarrassed and a bit shamed.

I feel like that about most of the human race when I see/hear about it. Makes me sad to realize I'm part of the human race.

Yea, I don't quite grasp the idea that people have so little hope as to go out and steal or do evil things. Even I know how it feels to hit rock bottom emotionally but even understanding that... x.x

Some people don't have the will to hold onto hope. It's the one thing that can really keep people going, even in the worst of times, yet some people can't seem to hold onto it when they really need it.

I mean, my life is the worst it's ever been right now. My mom's left us, my dad can barely make end's meet on our utilities and we only have a roof over our heads right now because of nice people letting us live in houses that need work in exchange for doing said work for them and I can't seem to find a new job to help with bills. I'm used to not having to worry about whether or not we'll have home or not tomorrow. But even so, it could still be worse.

Even in the situation you live in, it could be worse. I guess that makes us the strong ones, huh? The ones able to stay hopeful, even when things look hopeless, for whatever reason. Not saying that's the case for us but it can certainly feel like it at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower
I saw a report on TV about a celebrity that had just arrived here for a vacation and got her luggage stolen. You know how I felt? Embarrassed and a bit shamed.

I feel like that about most of the human race when I see/hear about it. Makes me sad to realize I'm part of the human race.

Yea, I don't quite grasp the idea that people have so little hope as to go out and steal or do evil things. Even I know how it feels to hit rock bottom emotionally but even understanding that... x.x

Some people don't have the will to hold onto hope. It's the one thing that can really keep people going, even in the worst of times, yet some people can't seem to hold onto it when they really need it.

I mean, my life is the worst it's ever been right now. My mom's left us, my dad can barely make end's meet on our utilities and we only have a roof over our heads right now because of nice people letting us live in houses that need work in exchange for doing said work for them and I can't seem to find a new job to help with bills. I'm used to not having to worry about whether or not we'll have home or not tomorrow. But even so, it could still be worse.

Even in the situation you live in, it could be worse. I guess that makes us the strong ones, huh? The ones able to stay hopeful, even when things look hopeless, for whatever reason. Not saying that's the case for us but it can certainly feel like it at times.

I can imagine how much pressure there is on you and your father right now, not having either parent is harsh. I can relate a lot, it makes me a bit frighten to think that soon we'll have to take a risk and move back into our own apartment and try to make ends meet. I can't even get a job until next year and I'm practically itching to start looking. Anywhere. You're right, what doesn't kill you can only force you up eventually. At one point, I had a really hard time finding out why I wanted to live, why to have hope... ever since I decided on an answer (for now), things have looked up. Like I have a reason to stress out to be better and not get angry or cry because of that reason.  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm
Heh, speaking of which, the thing that lets out water was turned on again so now I can take a bath again. Sadly, now I'll probably be forced to wash the dishes myself xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 pm
Someone must remember this right?
I've been meaning to do this for a while, because really... it's self explanatory.  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:24 pm
DignityPower
I've been meaning to do this for a while, because really... it's self explanatory.

I remember~ Wasn't it also your first RP?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

Yep! I tried to find the board but it poofed. XD Guess I've had BlackCrystal and Chi for a while. I still remember the first mission like it was yesterday. Surely an impacting mission, I was hooked ;D  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:31 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower

Yep! I tried to find the board but it poofed. XD Guess I've had BlackCrystal and Chi for a while. I still remember the first mission like it was yesterday. Surely an impacting mission, I was hooked ;D

You mean this one?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower
SubonicXP
DignityPower

You mean this one?

O: I'm totally gonna read through that. I'm glad I got the date right. (I would question how you found it... but lol.)  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:35 pm
DignityPower

O: I'm totally gonna read through that. I'm glad I got the date right. (I would question how you found it... but lol.)

>Questioning my power.
That is dangerous thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:40 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

>Questioning my power.
That is dangerous thinking.

XD Yea, no doubt. *that it is dangerous thinking*
And, I was pretty surprise that it hatched as a ditto.. makes me glad I didn't find out till it hatched in the rp.

gosh, my character surely has changed in a year X.X

^edited  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:37 am
KisaRinny
Youko Kenshi

Posted. I'm turning myself into a hypocrite by doing this, but it's 4:36 in the morning over here. The sandman is kicking me in the face something fierce. What say we pick this up tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 pm
I have returned from my weekend of fun. Although it was fun camping all weekend, I'm glad to be back. Especially since now I can actually properly get back into RPing again.

So... Hello again everyone! How has everyone been the past couple days? ^w^  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm
Ohai Kairi! Kaya's been good. Did you enjoy being without intarwebz?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:28 pm
:I Trigram wins best sig.  

Otternavy

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games