Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:39 pm
*As beer begins to spray all around the bar and hits the rafter beneath her feet, Brat leaps in to the shadows slipping away from the MW to another place.* Wonder what happened to all of Psyzapp's bouncers?

((g2g ~ bed calls ~ needs to be up again in 5 hours))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 pm
*flies up above Amethyst, picks her up by the shoulders of her shirt and takes her outside, dropping her gently on the ground. Flies back inside, making sure the doors close behind him*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 pm
Amy gasped as the bottle was knocked out of her hands by a black dragon flying through the air. She just shrugged and grabbed up the bottle she had set by her leg. She shook it up a couple times for good measure and opened that one. She held onto it tightly this time as she continued to spray everyone she could hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 pm
::Maune quickly dashed for the beer bottle before it could break getting his white uniform covered in beer in the process before standing as he went outside and looked at Cuwen before helping her up gently:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 pm
Chef_Karrie
*flies up above Amethyst, picks her up by the shoulders of her shirt and takes her outside, dropping her gently on the ground. Flies back inside, making sure the doors close behind him*

Amy gasped and shrieked as she was picked up by Velcor, quite surprised it was the friendly little dragon doing this, and tossed outside of the bar. She glared back at the door and shouted, "Fine! See if I ever give you any cookies again!"

She glared out in front of her, remaining seated on the sidewalk outside, and threw the beer bottle out in front of her. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared. She thought she was helping everyone. Dammit this all sucked... So much for having some fun at a bar... It was just beer!

{{Is the outside of the bar still playable in this thread? Just like right outside of it.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 pm
((I already commented that I know I didn't put him down.))

-giggles- Oh, I can think of a lot of other actions that relieve stress... wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:46 pm
Maune
::Maune quickly dashed for the beer bottle before it could break getting his white uniform covered in beer in the process before standing as he went outside and looked at Cuwen before helping her up gently:;

Amy yanked her arm back from Maune and continued to glare forward. "No! I'm not going back inside there with all those... people! It's like a freaking circus in there, and when I try to liven it up, I'm the one that gets tossed out! I'm also the one that people are secretly thinking is a whore of some sort just because I kissed Tes one time! I thought he was only in a marriage of convenience at the time! But Dec can kiss Ryzan, Ryzan has no reaction, and Little Miss Icy has no problem with what's going on! It is a freaking hypocritical mess in there!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 pm
*still watching the scene before her and holding Ryzans hand for support, she catches Amy climbing up on the bar counter. With a look of disgust, she rolls her eyes and sighs exasperatedly. Before long, she hears Amy yelling out something about cooling off and calling TES and a*****e. Then, before she knew what was happening, beer starts shooting all over the bar, spritzing her and anyone around her. She yelped and jumped back, almost taking Ryzan with her, trying to keep her shoes from getting wet. But unfortunately, that was not the case. Her Christian Louboutins where indeed soaked in beer. Seething, she balls her hands into tight fists, clenching her teeth and working her jaw, staring up at Amy menacingly*

scream ARE YOU FREAKING RETARDED GIRL?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS ISN'T THE DAMN HOLE IN THE WALL AND FOR DAMN SURE NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND! evil *before she could finish ranting, Velcore took Amy and tossed her outside. Pissed beyond reasoning, she stands there shaking, hand covering her face*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm
-Dec blinked and wiped his eyes hoping that if TES punched him it wouldn't be while he wasn't looking. Finally the beer was wiped away and he looked back at TES.-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:52 pm
((yes it is Amy))

::Maune looked down at Cuwen as he sat down on the sidewalk:: Cuwen I doubt anyone thinks of you as a whore but that might have been going abit to far...As for Tes well he is just a snob plain and simple no matter what you try to do he is going to be just that.
This Dec i'm sure has been gone for quite awhile and has no idea Ryzan's loveship for Tes and just came back and by looks of it from what I can see he is just a flirt hitting on anything that moves.
Icy is not one for sticking her nose where it does not belong but trust me i'm sure Icy was trying to calm Ryzan down so Ryzan does not jump the gun.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:53 pm
So can I. *before he can say anything else, sees Velcore carrying Amethyst outside* What is she thinking, doing something like that here?

*flies up to Karrie and Dame, beer dripping off him, and whines*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 pm
{{Thanks Maune! biggrin I wasn't sure.}}

Amy's glare intensified, if that was possible, at Maune's words about Dec.

"Oh, so he just hits on anything that moves?! Anything?! That's nice to know... I'll work on remembering that the next time he tries to kiss me. I actually thought he was pretty nice at first. Guess I was wrong... Apparently I'm wrong about a lot of guys."

She sighed, brought her knees up, and rested her chin on her knees as she wrapped her arms around her legs.

"I thought that this bar was a place to have fun. It was just beer, it wouldn't hurt anybody, and I thought people would have fun. They could wash it off in the shower. Everyone would be more relaxed and they could laugh everything off. What, if I had used a water sprinkler, would it have gotten different results?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 pm
-squeezes her fingers together so tight her knuckles turn white. Says through clenched teeth- She better be glad I did not just get covered in that piss water. -releases Karrie and steps back a bit-

AMETHYST! YOU ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS BAR TOP TO BOTTOM AS SOON AS ALL THE PATRONS LEAVE. scream -storms over to the door and wrenches it open- And you better damn well hope you get it spotless before Psyzapp comes up here, do I make myself clear? evil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 pm
*shifts uncomfortably in his seat while speaking to Tes*
I... I had simply made a joke about Icy stealing my men. Decorera was a man I had been fond of months ago before you and I became involved. As I had told you before, I had tried to move on without you... jhal there is no reason for me to be involved with anyone now. It was just a passing fancy, nothing more. If what he says about being a "flirt", as he says, is true... I am sure he would have shown no real interest in me anyway.

*bites his lip, shaking a little at the realization that saying as much as he did may only make things worse and feeling even more miserable at having beer all over him*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games