Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 am
*lowers his sketchbook, being so absorbed in his work he didn't even notice the fiasco that just happened and heads over to where Icy is and carfully pulls a page out of the book and hands it to her with a grin*

Here's the first print finished of the four to be completed.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kai_lucas/family-portrait-3color.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:21 am
*slowly gaining her resolve back, she sighs heavily and loudly, snatching a nearby chair closer to her and taking a seat. One by one, she wrenches her favorite pair of shoes off and chunks them clear across the bar, one actually landing in the trashcan and the other somewhere behind the bar, minutely missing the glass area. Leg shaking in angst, it takes every fiber in her being not to go outside and let that little girl have it. This is supposed to be the future of MW? This is who they want as an MW Lady? Are you freaking serious?! She made a vow right then and there. If this became a freaking sorority and they just start letting any and all female patrons become an MW Lady, she was resigning her position as third in command and turning in her MW Lady status. There was no freaking way in hell she'd be an MW Lady when the standards were dropping with every entry. This was purely and utterly ridiculous.

In need of a drink, she gets up and pads across the bar, not even caring she was walking barefoot in beer, behind the counter and grabbed the bottle of Hennessey form earlier, thought better of it and grabbed her trusty bottle of Single Barrel, not bothering with a glass. Taking the cap off, she took a hard swig from the bottle, needing her nerves to settle. Looking over at Ryzan, her heart dropped a little in sympathy for him. Now she wished she hadn't laughed when Dec kissed him. She just hoped that things worked out with little to no blood shed and all emotions in tact*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:26 am
Kairanha
*lowers his sketchbook, being so absorbed in his work he didn't even notice the fiasco that just happened and heads over to where Icy is and carfully pulls a page out of the book and hands it to her with a grin*

Here's the first print finished of the four to be completed.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kai_lucas/family-portrait-3color.jpg

*is brought out of her meditation process by Kai. She tries to smile at him when he hands her a page from his sketchpad. Taking it, she looks at it and her mouth drops open. Speechless, she just stares at the drawing, in awe of it. Looking up at Kai, smiles at him, this time unforced and warmly* This is truly amazing Kai. Your coloring technique really came to life. This is just, wow. I'm speechless hon. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:28 am
{{Maune, I'm just going to continue as if your character hadn't knelt down since Amy is standing. smile }}

Amy sighed at Dame and Maune and shook her head. She responded to Dame because she felt that what she had to say to her applied to Maude as well.

"I'm glad you see that, but not everyone else does. And now everyone is just going to think of me as this YOUNG party girl, which I'm not, who can't do anything right and shouldn't even be allowed admittance here, let alone serve alcohol. I can't even possibly imagine becoming an MW Lady here now. There's no way Psyzapp or anyone else will stand for that after all that I've done."

She turned her head to Dame and laughed hollowly to her. "Are you going to stand there and tell me that you'd allow me to even come into this bar anymore, let alone be a bartender here, after everyone in there is probably begging you to kick me out entirely? You know that's what they're thinking."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:31 am
{{*drool*}}

*nods at Kits*
He -should- take better care of me stressed If he would just let Ryzan turn me into a dark elf, then I would be perfectly capable of taking care of myself. But nooooo rolleyes He's paranoid that I'm going to ruin his already screwed up reputation or something.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 am
rolleyes Pffft, QS has destroyed more things in the bar on purpose than I can even count. And he's still allowed in. You have a lot to learn, little Obi-Wan. 'Sides, Psyzapp is really the only one who can ban, as far as I know. Maybe Icy and Katana, but certainly not me!

-walks back to the door and pauses before entering- That and free help is hard to come by. -grins widely with her back to Amy and goes in- xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 am
*giggles* Well, you would look exactly like him, right? *sets Draa down on a dry table* I have to go home now. Good night, Draa. *takes Smok from Karrie* Thanks, Karrie. *leaves MW, waving to the people outside as she passes them*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 am
::Maune looked over at Amy as he stood there still rubbing his ears from Dame's yelling:: Dame is right about that QS has destory more then you can think of in this place Amy.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 am
Amy forced a smile on her face at Dame's words. They made her feel a little better... which just showed how far down she felt in the first place.

Amy sighed when Dame left and she shook her head slightly. "Maune, you should go in now. Thank you for coming out here to check on me, but... well, I'll just come in and clean everything up when everyone leaves. I know I shouldn't ask this of you, but would you be free to work here the next couple of nights? I should probably hang back awhile and make myself scarce."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 am
((dame hasn't been yelling again, Maune. rolleyes Not since before she first came out. Hence the calm voice?))

-walks back over to Karrie and smiles ^_^, whispering- Hey, sexy...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 am
*with Icy gone, he hugs the grunny for comfort*
I... that is not what I meant....

*slouches over in his chair*
I was just trying to explain...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 am
*looks at Dame as she walks in* I need to go home and give Velcore a bath. He's all sticky now. stressed He hates baths...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:46 am
-sighs and thinks, Stupid chick is messin' with my love life too! I wanted to get laid immediately! gonk - Okay hon. -smiles up at him and leans up and kisses him then looks down at Velcore- Aww, poor Velcore. I'm sorry you are all sticky, sweetie...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 am
damecharlie
You have a lot to learn, little Obi-Wan.
{{*cough* Padawan *cough*}}

*puts his glasses back on and crosses his arms at Dec*
Luckily I'm at least experienced in being randomly kissed and know those things can happen outside one's control. *shoots a glance over at Ryzan* However, it is kind of hard to just "let it go" and have everything forgiven just like that after having slept in a moldy box for a few days as the result of similar having happened to me stare I was cursed by Leko too, by the way.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:47 am
((I know that Dame but the ringing still remains lol xp ))

::Maune looks down at Amy:: I will try if not it still is a self serve bar even when there is no bartender Amy.
Do not make yourself scarce of a few mistakes I..I mean we did once however....that was running away from our problems but we returned still no matter what its best to fight through it and keep a smile on your face no matter what.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games