Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{*cough* Padawan *cough*}}

(( rolleyes I know I was calling her the teacher, Tes. I just like the way it sounds better than Padawan. That, and I reserve calling people Padawan for times when they didn't just do something completely and utterly stupid. stressed ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 am
*bows* Only the highest quality I can provide is worthy enough for you my mistress.

*heads back over to his seat in the corner, against the wall and leans back and gets comfortable enough to try and fall asleep*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:51 am
*looks up at Dame and whines*

*smiles at Dame* Shall we go, then?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:51 am
Amy looked over at Maune in confusion. "What is this 'we' business? I thought you were just talking about yourself for awhile. Who's this other person you made mistakes with?"

She groaned then and slid back down to the ground in a seated position with her knees drawn up to her chest again and her arms resting at her sides. "I guess it doesn't matter. It's good this place is self-serve."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 am
{{I swear Kai, if you fall asleep up here, I'm taking you down to Ryzan's quarters whether you like it or not.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 am
ThisEmptySoul
*puts his glasses back on and crosses his arms at Dec*
Luckily I'm at least experienced in being randomly kissed and know those things can happen outside one's control. *shoots a glance over at Ryzan* However, it is kind of hard to just "let it go" and have everything forgiven just like that after having slept in a moldy box for a few days as the result of similar having happened to me stare I was cursed by Leko too, by the way.

Ah... -Dec so wisely said- I understand your anger than. Rest assured this wont happen again. -Bows to both dark elves and backs off, now that TES seems a bit calmer. Stays in the bar though-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 am
-grins lewdly at Karrie- Are you asking me home, mister? wink -kisses him again- Alas, I should probably stay here for a little bit longer to make sure thing get settled down. Join you in say thirty minutes? That should give you enough time to bathe Velcore, right? -leans in- Then we can get down to...other business... wink xd :

((I know you are probably about to go to bed. ^_^ I'll just take dame to Karrie's for the night when she finishes here. biggrin ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:57 am
::Maune clears his throat as he looks at Amy as he pulls out a necklace still around his neck and shows her:: Each person has a good and dark side to them but normally the person controls them how my dark half has a mind of his own but same body sort of like Leko/Ayami but different.
When this necklace glows red my dark half is there and it when it does not its not there.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:59 am
*grins* I should be just about done with him by then. *kisses Dame, then waves for Velcore to follow him out to go home*

*follows Karrie, whining sadly when he sees Amethyst*

((Yeah, I'm going to bed... good night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:00 am
*hangs his head and furrows his brow*
Those circumstances were a bit different... there was mzilt more you did to bring such a reaction about...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:00 am
*smiles at Kai, glad for the lovely distraction of his creation in her hands. Bowing her head to him, she watches as he goes back to his corner, settling down. Not wanting to place her drawing anywhere it can get ruined by the beer mess, she goes into the office and places it on the desk near the stack of paperwork she has to take down to her place to have faxed off. Coming back out, she sees Ryzan more uncomfortable than before and immediately goes over to him, standing at his side and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder again. Not knowing what to say, she just rubs his shoulder gently*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:01 am
Amy looked at the necklace Maune showed her and nodded as she absorbed everything he said.

She chuckled humorlessly when he was finished. "You know, two weeks ago I might not have believed you. Tonight? I completely do. Thank you for trusting me with that information. I appreciate it."

She tried to force a smile on her face for Maune. "Seriously, you should go back in there now. I'm fine, really. I just... need to wait for everyone to go home so I can start cleaning up."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:02 am
{{Awww! Poor Velcor! sad }}

Amy glared at Velcor when the dragon exited the bar and looked at her, but when she saw the hurt look on his face and heard his whine, her glare faded. It just caused her to feel worse about herself. Velcor was just doing what he thought was right.

She sighed and rested her head back against the wall again. She closed her eyes so that Maune would leave and go back into the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:07 am
::Maune looked at Amy and rubbed her shoulder::
It will be ok just wait and see.
::Maune started his way back into the bar and walked behind the bar::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:11 am
-slinks over to dame near the bar- Oh god, could I have been more stupid, dame? -retrieves his old scotch and sighs despondantly-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games