Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 am
tch... *tries to think of an argument to that, but realizes Ryzan has a point. Not really wanting to admit it, he pulls out the chair in front of him, brushes off the beer in the seat but knows he's still going to get his pants wet anyway, then flops down on it*
well, unlike you, I didn't even like the person kissing me. stare

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:15 am
Hm? -cocks her head slightly, questioningly. between the Icy and then the Amy thing, she didn't really pay attention to the plight of Dec- What'cha mean, hon? -takes a seat at the stool, on one that is not slick and sticky with beer and grabs her coke...looks at it questioningly and then decides against it-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:16 am
ThisEmptySoul
well, unlike you, I didn't even like the person kissing me. stare

{{Niiiceee....! xp I'm thinking if Amy could hear everything right now, she'd feel like a rung out dishrag. lol!!! So much fun! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am
Amy sighed when Maune finally left. She used her last bit of concentration to transform into clothes she'd do housework in and then just spaced out. She tried not to think of what happened tonight, knowing it would drive her insane.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 am
::Maune took out a rag and started to clean the bar counter and the bar at least since he was a bartender it was his problem as well::  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:22 am
-pushes his wet hair back- Well, I was enjoying flirting and Ryzan came in. You know how much I liked him last time I was here. He made a joke about Icy stealing his men and I leaned over and kissed him, saying he was still my favorite man. -droops down onto the bar- Of course then I find out he's gotten married while I was gone. Dame, I kissed a married man! I feel like such a homewreaker.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 am
*tensing when TES started moving, she sighed with relief when she saw him pull a chair out and plop down in it, seemingly calm, in light of the situation. Releasing her vice-like grip on Ryzans shoulder, she leans down and hugs him tightly, whispering to him* Though things like this seem awesome in movies, real life is not the case.*thinks about it and realizes Ryzan may not know anything about movies* Nevermind about the movie comment hon. Seems things are alright for the most part. I'm literally drained right now with all that has happened so I'm going to bed. You know where my door is if you need anything.*looks over at TES but doesn't say anything, not even with her eyes. Ending the embrace, she walks back over to the counter, recapping the bottle and replacing it, bidding dame and Dec good night*

Alright you two, I'm heading off. I can't take anymore and if that girl comes back in here right now, I know I'll lose it. I'll see you all later. Oh and Dec, try not to be such a stranger anymore. If you come around more often, I'm sure things like tonight wouldn't occur.*doesn't even laugh at her failed attempt of humor. Waving, she walks into the office, grabs up the mound of paperwork and her drawing and heads to the bookcase, pulling the appropriate book to open it. The bookcase creaks and makes a grinding noise, opening in spurts. Groaning, she doesn't even want to know how the hell that happened. She heads down the stairs, through the corridor and stops in front of her door, unlocking it. Once inside, she locks the door, drops the paperwork on the bombay chest inside the foyer and takes her drawing with her to her room, undressing and climbing into bed, placing the drawing on the nightstand and taking two BC powders for the migraine she feels coming on*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 am
Night Icy. -smiles at her- eek WHAT?! -startles herself and lowers her voice- Ryzan is MARRIED?!!? stressed When the hell did that happen?!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:32 am
(((●´ω`●) It wouldn't be the first time I ended up in another guys bed Tes wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 am
-Dec raises his eyebrows and then glares- How the hell am I suposed to know? All I know is that TES is wearing the wedding ring and getting angry at Ryzan for getting kissed!-Dec yawns- Look, Lets talk as we walk. I need to get home. -Dec walks dame to the door, bows to those inside, and steps out.-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:37 am
{{Gi ussta! Have you shared a bed with two men at the same time before? redface }}

*hugs the grunny tighter, feeling guilty. While he had not known Decorera long enough to develop a real connection with him, he could not deny he still found him attractive*
.... F'sarn taudl... Usstan... I know I should not even think of other men that way.

*sniffs, tearing up a little*
I would be so upset if you were looking at and thinking of women as I have been doing for men...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 am
Almost as if to add to her misery, Amy suddenly felt a few drops of water on the top of her head. She looked up in question, wondering if some water was dripping from the eaves of the bar. However, as soon as she looked up, a curtain of rain started to pour down. It wasn't cold rain, but it was heavy and fast.

Amy simply tilted her head back down so that she didn't get more in her eyes and she blew air, and a little water, out of her mouth in frustration. Even the weather had turned against her, punishing her for everything that had happened. For some damn reason, all of this was her fault. Even Dec kissing Ryzan was somehow her fault...

Ok, now she was just being dramatic pitiful. But what did it matter? No one was out here to witness it, anyway. She could think whatever she wanted.

She crossed her arms over her chest and huffed in frustration, trying to ignore the rain that was coming down in buckets.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 am
{{Does that mean there will be less resisting if you happen to wake up? ninja }}

*eye twitch*
-Men-? So there's more than one? stressed Jeez... make up your dosib mind! scream You acted like you could never be with anyone else and that you were just stuck liking me forever, and then when I actually decide to be with you, you're thinking of other guys? stressed The hell is wrong with you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 am
When Dec came out, Amy groaned softly in frustration and rolled her eyes. She didn't know if he'd notice her or not, but maybe all he was paying attention to right now was the fact that it had begun to rain heavily.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:44 am
eek surprised eek OMG. That makes so much sense! -looks over at Tes then back to Dec- Everything falls into place now...hm. -shrugs and nods at Dec- Hey Ryzan, you watch after the bar? -smiles at him and winks then exits the bar- I'll walks with you for a little bit, then I need to get home to mah man. wink -she walk him to his place, then heads over to Karrie's for some lovin'. cool -

((TES! scream Be nice to the man!! Let him have his cake and eat it too! rofl ))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games