Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:29 pm
((pfffft. true. did you get my last pm on ur switzerland account? owo? ))

"This goes here...and that goes there..." She was too busy drawing various pictures of everyone that she didn't even notice her brother standing behind her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:31 pm
((I think I mighta logged off before I could. >w>;

Also? My RL friends PMed me...but none of them wished me a happy birthday. =w=; I even had to remind my Freshman what day it is...))

"And that goes there." Russia says, poking the board.  

Russia-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:33 pm
((Daw. Happy Birthday!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 pm
((Danke schon, Belarus~))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:39 pm
((im sorry lily! crying =w= i had to put this last post
-shot-))

"Right. And that goes -- AH! H-hello brother! H-how are you?!" She jumped in surprise when she noticed her brother standing there. She quickly turned the chalkboard around so that he couldn't see the pictures of switzerland everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:43 pm
((Pffft, it's fine~ They hardly remember anything me-related anyway, so why should I care if they miss my birthday?
I'll just return the favor. =w=

You know? By now, I'd think they'd have realized I'll get back at them for forgetting me. >w>))

"I'm fine~ Why so shouty, sister? Am I in trouble~?" he asks, blinking in confusion.  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 pm
((=w= plan a really good trap -shot-))
"...aheheheh...No, you're not in trouble. I was just- Oh don't you worry about it!" She wheeled the chalkboard away into a locked room and stuck the key in her pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm
((Well...I bought a Fortune Egg.
And...I got it to level 5.

.....I got a ferret....))

"Mkay~" he says, smiling. "I like your picture of Switzerland, by the way~"  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:05 pm
"THERE WAS NO PICTURE OF SWITZERLAND! NONE WHATSOEVER!" She shouted at her brother, her cheeks bright red and burning hot. "It was only us! I drew a picture of Mathew holding a polar bear too.~"

((my notepad is littered with switzxukraine pics now -shot- =w=
also? i have a comment box on my profile nao! i never thought id get around to updating it. >w>' ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:12 pm
((Well, at least you don't have a picture of Switzerland in a red leather dress as your desktop background. *shot*

And I may just have to comment.
Russia jumps back as he's snapped at, blinking. Suddenly, his eyes fill with tears. "You...you didn't have to yell..." he whimpers.  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:14 pm
"Oh...Russia...I-I'm sorry" She stood on her tip-toes to hug him and kiss him on the top of his head. " I didn't mean to yell."

((send it to me! -shot-))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:22 pm
((I can, I just need to either find it or upload it to my own pb account.
Russia sniffles and hugs her back. "O-okay~ As long as you didn't mean it~" he says, huggling Ukraine.

((I kinda wanna switch back to Switzy, but I'm in the middle of a convo with my RL Japan-China-Korea. =w= (She claimed all of Asia, aside from Russia.)))  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:26 pm
((well why not? just her to send the pms to switzy's account :3 and why not just upload it? it saves time 3nodding ))

"Okay~ Hey. Remember what we used to do?" She was hoping he'd remember about him giving her piggy-back rides when he visited her. "Well?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:30 pm
((Yeah~ Imma switch to Switzy anyway~ She wants to zOMG with me. =w= ))

Russia giggles and hefts her up on his back. "Yes~"  

Russia-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:35 pm
"Ya! I wanna go 'round the field brother!" She remembered how she was when she was little, when he was STILL taller than her. "Brother, you remember? Hehehe! I knew you would!~"  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games