Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:39 am
fenrir smiles and kisses her back
((its ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:40 am
Kawaii hugged him and put her hands on the back of his head and neck.  

Bre loves PINK

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:44 am
fenrir smiled and hugged her back his arms around her waist  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:46 am
Kawaii whispered "I love you so much." And huged him tight.  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 pm
Zexion turned to Avon and Nova and grinned evilly. "Well, looks who's here..." he said summoning his spell books "Three against one.... isnt that a little unfair on ur part Nova-chan?" he said, flipping his silvery hair back. "Dark Lock" he said locking Nova's darkness

Her eyes began changing, fangs grew from her mouth and a black, dragon tail appeared. "Zexion, no!" Nova cried

"Nova!" Avon cried stumbling backwards away from her "Xale get him!!" She cried moving away from Nova quickly. She summoned her Claymores* and readied herself in a defensive stance.

* Lucia from Devil May Cry II has these weapons. Look them up if u want to see them. The difference is the blade is white and creates a light glow  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm
XxEmo_Rose_VampirexX
Kikyo coverd herself completely with her blanket as she didnt look at the door. "...Yes you can come in" Kikyo said softly

Orion walked into the room slowly, closing the door behind him. "Are you... feeling alright?", he asked with a sadden tone. He was still feeling uncomfortable about the situation and didn't know what to do.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 pm
"I-im fine" Kikyo said pulling the covers even closer to her to hide herself  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Orion grabbed himself a chair and sat down on it in front of Kikyo's bed, "I'm... sorry for the way I reacted before... I wasn't thinking straight then... since I was probably dead for a couple of minutes..."  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:15 pm
Kikyo just stayed quiet at his words and felt like crying once more. It hurted her so much even her mark was hurting her  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:21 pm
"I know I shouldn't accept myself with who I've become, but there isn't much else I can be without it... I don't know what else I can do...", Orion said, clenching his hands with anger at himself. His head was low so that Kikyo couldn't see his face.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:30 pm
"...You didnt accept my mark, thats why Im sad" Kikyo said softly as tears poured out of her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 pm
"Sorry, I assumed anything that's black and looks like a tattoo, I assume they were bad... I didn't know there was a history in it...", Orion softly said, unsure what else he could say.

Suddenly, Orion got out of his chair and started walking towards the door, "Sorry, I can't do this anymore... I need some fresh air..."  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm
OOC: Aw..... u guys... ur story makes me hurt inside. I have no ideas. I cant play Zexion if I dont have any ideas. can one of u help me?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 pm
((( Daa... hmm... ah... er.... nope, no idea at all... my mind's occupied with a new signature... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:42 pm
"So you think this looks a tattoo?" Kikyo said uncovering sitting up and looking at Orion with a slight glare. Her whole body even half of her face had her family curse mark spread over her body.  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games