Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 am
User Image

*As he exited the castle he stood at the top of the stairs and it now dawned on him, that the girl who was with him inside was no where to be found now.He thought to himself where she could ve possibly wondered off to, but his thoughts were distracted as he caught glimpse of a figure over by the Gardens.So out of sheer curiosity he made his way over but did not enter the garden place. Looking at the young woman who stood there, he questioned himself, wondering why she was out here and night was soon approaching...he asked her*

Aren't you afraid of the dark? *a half smile form on his face, knowing very well most females are afraid of the dark*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 am
User Image
Hearing a manly voice, Akane slowly turned her head around seeing clearly a turned away Nicholas, with only towel.

For the sake of god, I just unbuttoned my clothes...Not only June was here...but...

Akane would seriously pass out now, she felt embarrassing, but she felt hot too, she was already sweating. Then she turned to June, who was half-naked too. She took her cloth and threw it to Nicholas. "Getting lucky with girls, now a Goddess? Can't you understand we are feeling hot," Suddenly, Akane stopped at her last word. She was blushing more and more.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 am
User Image

Aven jumped at the sound of a voice behind her, she thought everyone else was inside. Blushing, she scrambled to stand up and hugged herself, taking a few steps back, "Oh, um, no, I actually enjoy the darkness. Something about it is calming...I'm sorry, who are you again? I don't believe we've met." she finished as a small smile made its way onto her face..

She brushed a few blades of grass and some dirt off her dress, trying to hide the bright red that was creeping across her face. He was so quiet, why hadn't she heard him approaching?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm
June was completely unphased by the naked man that stood in front of her after his shower, although her eyes did unconciously drift downward. To her dismay, he covered himself.
"I'm here to a--" she turned to look at the woman waking up on the bed and waved
"Hello there!" June said cheerfully, her white hair falling over her shoulder and prisming in the moonlight.
After hearing what the woman said, she nodded
"Yup, we're hot because of the steam!" She beamed, getting to her feet and poking the man's arm
"why are you looking away?" Her pouted innocently, completely unaware of how awkward the atmosphere was.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

"You know...i know you think this is funny...but.." She sighed and just gave up. She sat on a log and stared up at the canopy of tree's. "Can't even see the sky..." Able glanced down at her hand and frowned as she laid down her arms hanging off the log. "Is there a specific time your planning on letting me go? As much as i love the forest i don't really like it when your making it creepy..." She muttered not to herself but to the darkness that was slowly following her. For years it still lingered in this castle as if waiting for her.

Why do you want to leave? No one's out looking for you...just stay here where you belong...in the darkness... The dark evil voice said, the last word echoing around.

Able's response was a simple sigh. "As much as you want me to be scared im not..."

Simply because your used to it...and your tainted with it.. it laughed and once again it echoed in that vicinity where she sat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

Im Ra-iem, and who are you? *he said placing both his hands on the gate surrounding the garden and he leaned up against it, looking at her with a curious expression on his face*

You look famaliar have we crossed paths before?

Diyske

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

Aven smiled at Ra-iem, "Nice to meet you Ra-iem. My name is Aven," she said, taking a few steps closer to the gate. "Um, you might have seen me wandering around. Before now I don't think I've met you before...or if we have I have forgotten, in which case I do apologize." she finished quietly, still blushing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

Able shut her eyes and listen to the voice continue to speak. She sighed and just gave up and listened to what it really was saying.

That's right...lay there...let the darkness in you consume your body and soul....

Able felt a burning sensation slowly climb up her arm and she sat up with a gasp. She looked at her hand to see the black marks spreading. "Ok....im done...im getting out of here..." She stood up and shot out toward the tree's and was hit by the branches, the branches began grabbing at her as if not letting her pass.

"Let me go!" She said fighting her way through the branches only to become disoriented and confused as to where up was. The sharp branches scratched her and tore at her dress until at last she was thrown back down into the forest. "What do you want from me!" She clenched her fist and shot up once more only to run the direction she thought the castle was, only she was running further into the forest instead until she ended up at a lake within the forest.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

*His smile grew wider as he now noticed her blushing as she approached closer towards him...He pushed himself off of the gate and slowly strolled his way towards the entrance of the garden, and sat on a nearby bench. He then looked up towards the darkening sky and exhaled*

Which of these would be most appealing to you? *he asked with no reasoning behind his question

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image

Aven slowly made her way over next to Ra-iem and sat on the ground next to him, "Of the two scenarios I said? Hmm...I would say the first one. I like meeting new people." she said as she smiled. He didn't seem bad, at least thats what she was feeling, hopefully her senses were back to normal again.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:12 pm
User ImageNicholas eyes couldn't help but drift in and out towards the two half naked females. He wondered how long this awkward atmosphere would last or if he needed to leave. He hasn't seen this much flesh in ages, considering the fact that he had no time for such eye-candy or guilty pleasures. After swallowing his throat he spoke.

"W-well if you two are feeling hot then I suggest taking a cold bath." Nicholas slowly motioned towards his bag beside the bed, which contained his clothes, while trying to keep his front and rear covered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem pulled out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the other half of the bench he was not currently occupying, smiled as though telling her "he doesn't bite"and then motioned her over to sit next to him. He crossed his legs and tucked the handkerchief back into his pocket and waited for her.*
Hmm...I see so where are you from Aven?

Diyske

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 pm
June pouted
"It's only hot because of your shower, mister. It will cool off soon enough." she watched him carefully, completely unaware of everything including what he was moving to.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Able knelt by the lake and reached down and touched the water. Even though it was dark in the forest she could still see her image on the water. As she touched it she watched her image distort which made her sigh a bit. Able placed her hands on her head and shook lightly, "I have a feeling i brought this upon myself..." She began growing frustrated and she let herself fall backwards on the ground and she stared at the now visible sky, but sadly the branches on the tree grew blocking her view. Clearly it wanted to make her feel trapped and alone. Which in conclusion worked.

Able shivered slightly as it suddenly got colder and she balled up in a ball and simply stared out at the lake which from the angle she viewed it, it looked like a vast ocean.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Smiling, Aven got up and crossed in front of Ra-iem, sitting down on the bench next to him. Swinging her legs back and forth she answered quietly, "Oh, nowhere of interest, I can assure you. Thats why I ran away...I needed space." she finished, stretching her arms up in the air and letting them fall back to her lap. "What about you, how did you come to be here in this...strange place?"/b] she finished with a smile.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games