Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:48 am
XxWisteriaxX
ello ^-^ I am Britany but you all can call me BB or make up ur own name lol it doesnt matter...whatever tickles ur fancy..
I am actually a rather simple little weirdo person..doesnt take much to amuse me and make me happy razz
give me a my little pony blind bag from walmart and some bubble wrap and i am set fo life!..fur serious...
cant wait to meet and talk with yall =^.^=
wow nice to meet you cute neko avi! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 am
Lil Brat
Welcome to the Old Folks home ~ sit down and relax. As to the oldest Geezers, they can be found here: The Council of Revered Elders of the Geezer Guild, (Over 50)

Bless Mr. Ratz for putting together that thread ~ we have several in the over 50 crowd, few 60s and 70's too. smile Who knew? heart
hello how are you? I'm new here! thank you for accepting moi! wink  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am
Welcome heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:55 pm
yaaaay so ppl do talk on hurr whee  

XxWisteriaxX

Gracious Dabbler

The Laws

Versatile Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Sup. I'm Denzel. I'm 21, black, and the stereotypical Black American male. Etc, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 pm
Welcome to GGG! cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Skitty-san

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:57 pm
23 F Montreal, Canada. Animation undergrad. I like cooking and sewing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:42 am
biggrin Good Morning! Nothing like a nice hot cup of coffee and Gaia to start my day razz
I am 44, a mother of four, a grandmother of 2 adorable little boys, married to a sexy truck driver, and in love with life. Nice to meet you!  

Tekiva

Dedicated Seeker

10,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Jeshycar

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Hiya, I'm Jesh, a 21 year old fine art student from England. I enjoy many types of music, I'm pretty relaxed and easy to talk to. So yeah, hi emotion_c8

My profile about me bit says I'm 18 but I promise you now I was born in 1992, it just won't let me update my goddamn profile!
Oh and the girl in my siggy is me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 pm
Welcome to GGG!  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

onnawufei

Anxious Genius

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 am
Hello! I've technically been on Gaia for a really long time, but I sort of took a few years off. It's changed a lot since I was last here, so I kind of feel like a noob all over again. xd

I'm a 31 year old female who still feels kind of weird being called a woman. (It sounds so grown up!) I'm married, and I work as a requirements management analyst. At least for the moment I get to work from home, which is very much awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 am
onnawufei
Hello! I've technically been on Gaia for a really long time, but I sort of took a few years off. It's changed a lot since I was last here, so I kind of feel like a noob all over again. xd

I'm a 31 year old female who still feels kind of weird being called a woman. (It sounds so grown up!) I'm married, and I work as a requirements management analyst. At least for the moment I get to work from home, which is very much awesome.

Oh my god I used to follow your DeviantArt when I used it. You had/have the dolls?  

Jeshycar

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

onnawufei

Anxious Genius

6,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:28 pm
Jeshycar
onnawufei

Oh my god I used to follow your DeviantArt when I used it. You had/have the dolls?
Oh wow, hi! That's crazy. Yeah, I still have my dolls. Well, some of them anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 pm
Hello! I'm new here, 24, out of art college (...and into student debt! Haha.) I also bellydance, have a job as a cake decorator, and I'm on a mission to try to find my niche and voice as an artist.

I haven't been on Gaia in ages it feels like, but here I am! You people here seem nice.  

ChaiCupcake

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 pm
Greetings to our new Geezers! 4laugh  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games