Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:35 pm
*gulps down the rest of his drink* Sure... *sets the glass down right in front of Katana* A refill would be nice.... *his eyes start moving downward, but he catches himself and shakes his head*

You know... on second thought *stands and pushes up his glasses* I... I think maybe I should.. um... *tries to think of an excuse to leave*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 pm
*rests her chin on her hand while looking at TES* Now, TES, why you leaving in such a hurry? Thought you wanted a refill? *takes TES's glass, puts more ice into it, and makes him another Shirley Temple* Here, luv...on the house, too... smile *finishes her Corona, grabs another & returns to leaning on the bar*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 pm
it... it's just that... well.. you're sort of.... *clears his throat and loosens his tie a little as he grabs his shirley temple and gulps it down... setting the glass back on the bar a little heavily*

don't you... uh..... I mean.... aren't you a little ... well... "under-dressed" to be serving drinks? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:51 pm
twisted All the major parts are covered, luv xd Why you looking anyways, hm? *grins at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 pm
Because it's all out there in the open! How can I -not- look! gonk er.... *cough* I mean... th-this is a p-p-public establishment and all... *looks down sheepishly and takes a step back*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:59 pm
*grins* Awww, TES.....if it bothers you that much, I could go change.....unless.....you really WANT to look? xd *sips her drink & eyes TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm
*Slips up behind TES and whispers:* Why TES, are these your eyes? I believe Katana found them... well, you know.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm
LOL, hey Brat! what can I get you while TES is deciding whether or not to go?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:12 pm
Hot cocoa with a shot Rumpleminze - stupid sinus/head cold. *Wipes her nose again.* Better give me an extra shot on the side. How's it going?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:16 pm
*walks back in, in the form of a human again* Ahhh, now that's better....Hey Brat, what's been up? *goes behind bar and grabs a snifter and a bottle of Henessey*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 pm
*Looks up at the ceiling.* Looks like a few cobwebs up there. I could use those actually.

((RL, short-staffed, head cold, spider bite in the middle of my forehead that looks like a breakout... wishes I had some brandy in my tea. Or some mint alcohol for my cocoa.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 pm
(Good gravy girl! That's a hell of a combo you got going! OMG a spider bite to the face?! I would freaking die! I've been bit three times but to the face!*faints* gonk crying I truly hope you are feeling better soon and that bite doesn't do what any of mine did!.....and then you dress your avi as a spider....Bratty you are a trip)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:39 pm
ah! Spider! eek *backs up a little closer to the door* It... it's almost like being back "home" *eye twitch*

*as he finishes speaking, the mysterious device on him starts to make a tone* .... speaking of "home" *he digs in his pocket and skims over the device before turning it off* Looks like I will be leaving after all... *replaces the device into his pocket and pulls out an amethyst, tossing it into the tip jar and exiting the bar*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:58 pm
Scared much, TES. *Grins as she watches him slip out the door.* Silly elf.

((Yeah, it looks like a mosquito bite, but I'd be more inclined to believe it was a spider - I woke up with it. Fall in WA state means more of those critters than you can imagine. Kinda hurts and swelled up some but it's starting to heal. Just wish it hadn't been right above the eyes, almost in the fricking middle. Won't do any good to bomb the house, WA state has the nickname Spider Heaven - the climate's about perfect for them and we probably have the widest variety... normally they don't bother me, that's what the vacuum's for. wink Then again, normally I don't get bitten. stare ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:21 am
::Maune walks in then goes in the middle of the room and starts chanting as darkness starts to cover the whole bar of the MW thread. Black chandeliers starts to hung from the ceiling, the male/female stripper pole appears in the corner once again. Graffitti starts to show up on the wall as well and in the middle of the room appears a big statue, the statue is Psyzapp, Katana and Icy in a sexy naughty pose::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games