Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm
June's body threaten to fall limp from how weak she felt. fumbling in her mind for a few moments, she finally found some words that would sound halfway coherent
"wh-who is l-looking for m-me?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm
Manifesta smiled and turned around "I have no idea who it is...Neither do i know if its an enemy or not..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:59 pm
June exhaled, catching herself as she stumbled backwards. Zoning out a little, she placed her hand below her neck, feeling how quickly her heart was racing. Taking a few deep breathes, she dropped her hand to her side when she felt her heart calmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:05 pm
Manifesta looked around in the hallway with his head sticking out from the room, so he could hide his smile from June "It seems whoever is looking for you is roaming these halls..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:08 pm
June hesitated before taking a step forward in her temptaion to look for herself
"oh? Well if you see them you can tell them that I'm busy~" She mused, smiling a little. Biting her tongue, she walked towards the door and stood behind Manifesta
"hmm....are you sure someone's out there looking for me?" she asked, tapping her chin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 pm
Manifesta couldnt help but chuckle "And what exactly is keeping you busy, June?..." he said as he looked into her eyes.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:15 pm
June dropped her hand to her side, holding her breath again. She felt her heart speed up once more. After a moment, she smiled, blushing
"I think the correct question is who, at the moment."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:22 pm
Manifesta smiled knowing who she meant "And how is this person keeping you busy?..." he said moving a little closer.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:26 pm
June forced herself to look away, only to examine the features of his face. Her eyes tracing his jaw line slowly, she looked back up at his eyes
"oh, I don't know...It might be that this person is often causing my heart to flutter so quickly...and I have yet to receive the chance to scold him for it." She smiled.
"Or that this person..keeps staring into my eyes, causing me to reciprocate the action. How rude of him to keep me entranced for what seems like hours..." she mused

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 pm
Manifesta smiled at her "He sounds like a rude individual..." he said as he moved a little bit closer.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:37 pm
June closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on the warmth she felt coming from him. Opening her eyes slowly, she looked away from his eyes
"...I wonder why he is..." she whispered, slowly raising her arm and resting it below his shoulder as she leaned forward and brushed her lips over his. Hesitating for a moment, she leaned away a little, trying to keep control over herself.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm
Manifesta smiled "Maybe its just his nature..." he said as he continued to lean in.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 pm
"maybe..." June whispered as she closed her eyes and gently pressed her lips to his in a kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu runs to the castle then insied at the world that never was

masato looks down and countinus calling out her name he run past all the doors and looking insied them
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm
Manifesta closed his eyes too as their lips meet. He than hears someone call June's name. He's ruining the moment... he thought to himself.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games