Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:41 pm
Jordan sighed; it wasn't that she didn't think he'd like it. She decided she'd go for quirky, when it came to her gifts, and now knew exactly where to go for most of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:44 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery was heading out with Treya when Karley git the robot. She giggled as the girl went to and fro in an attempt to fool the toy. She nodded her head in Karley's direction so that Treya could see too.
Walking forward she put her hand over the sensor.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit slung his bag over his shoulder and wondered as to what to get Jordan and Spence. Chris's game had been easy enough to find.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Ah, well... for Spencer..." Michishige started. "I'unno. Just get him... maybe... a girlfriend?" he suggest jokingly. "I mean, all the uber-expensive gifts he'll get from his family I guess, so just get him whatever. And Jordan. Get her something girly. Girls like girly stuff, right? Though she's a bit tomboy-ish."

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ Eeep! Sorry. D: I got distracted. o:}

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 pm
"Girls like girly things... Expert advice, Michi!" Yeah, the nickname was weird when a guy said it.. but somehow it fit.

AHH! NO! SHE'S THROWING OFF THE KONAMI CODE! Karley walked up and looked around Avery's hand as the robot clicked and turned off. "Ninja..." she breathed out quietly.  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 pm
((wait does tele mean treya or Jordan herself o.o!? ))

Treya smiled when she saw the girl Avery had been nodding at. She took a few step and was a foot or two behind Avery while she blocked the sensor her smile growing a bit more as she watched and seen what had happen

((lol wolfy you ninja'd me xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

He jumped a bit at the sound of Telemachus' voice. "Ohey, Tele," Michishige greeted him. "And call me Shige, if you don't mind," he added with a chuckle. "By the way, what do you plan on getting Jordee?" he asked the president. Michishige ha a feeling it'd be 'out there'.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm
_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

" Don't worry it'll be fine in a few, ready to fight again another day!" Avery giggled, she wasn't usually so outspoken, but being that it was so close to Christmas and Treya was sucking up all the reserved points..she figured somebody had to do something. "Are you going to get a robot for someone then? Or are they too easily defeated?" she asked the girl.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Oh hey, " whit said and elbowed Shige, "It's the Pres." He nodded to the approaching new guy. "hey what's up?" When he first came to iris, he thought he'd never actually refer to someone as "Pres" but hey, lookit, he just had. It helped that it actually suited the guy.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm
(( hey!! XD what so you mean sucking up all the points xD?!?!?!? ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm
"Aliens." Hey, might as well be original when you're being cliche.

Karley shook her head. No! NO! I MUST GET SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! "Oh, um, no... I was just looking."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 pm
(Just saying since Avery is usually supposed to be shy, she's feeling braver cause Today Treya;s the shy one! Speaking of,,,,)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

User Image

"Ah! You should ask Treya what to get if you need ideas!" She just gave me a great one and she doesn't even know the person who i was looking for! " Avery smiled and gestured over her shoulder to Treya. "Oh and I'm Avery by the way, sorry to bombard you while you shop! Aha ha ha....."

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 pm
Karley stared at Avery and nodded slowly. "I'maname's Kalrey...Karley. Uhm... well, I'm shopping for Telly..." OH MY GOSH IS SHE PSYCHIC?!? GIFT GIFT GIFT IDEAS!! YES! SO LUCKYYYY!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm
Jordan entered one of the quirkiest shops you could find. Cosplay.

She found two ski masks, and decided to skip out on the one she knew the Pres would have way too much fun in and picked the one that would just look ridiculous.

She moved on and found some sort of cosplay dress for some 'Ciel' (( :3 )) or another and, since it looked girlish enough, nabbed it for Maria. The gifts in here were a little expensive, but she was totally not budging.

Then she found a pair of hats for Avery and Whit, which she knew Whit would love just because they matched.

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image

Avery giggled at the girl's enthusiasm and was about to say something when it clicked. "Tele? Do you mean Telemachus? From Iris? the Student Council President? No way!" Avery giggled all the more. "Then we definitely have to help." 'and I SO need to text Jordan.'

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm
(( Okay, before I forget, quick announce-ish-ment:

Treya's B-day was on Halloween ))

"You...know Telly?" SCORE! JACKPOT! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!  

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm
Treya lost her smile for a second when she was put into the spot light, then smiled again having a very good idea as to whom the tele they were talking about was "um okay how about.... " she thought for a second " how about a four way reversible hat with a small built in pin space you can put pins or the like in without wrecking the fabric I saw some two stores down and they have all kind of designs and colors as well"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games