Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Amy looked down at Kits from her spot on the pedestal. She was having an inner battle and her stomach was a little upset. She finally just nodded and kept her face neutral.

"Yeah, don't worry. Karrie told me about it. We have everything set up so you can just sit back and enjoy the entertainment if we get any, if you want."

She saw Tommy picking up another tray of food from the bar. She quickly went over to him, stepping off of the pedestal, and helped him carry more stuff from the bar over to the different tables in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:08 pm
*puts the chips and dip on the table and follows Kits, tugging on her tail when he gets close enough to grab it* Weren't going to say hi to me?

Hi dame! *shifts Thistle to the side so she's not squished, then uses his other arm to hug dame back* I missed you too. biggrin

That's probably good for them. It lets them run around without destroying their houses too. *nods and pets a very friendly Labrador puppy*

*checks to see if anybody's looking. Seeing that nobody is, takes another chicken wing* ninja  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:08 pm
Daniel reflexively glanced up as Amy came over the PA system to announce the impending commencement of celebrations. He gave his neck and shoulder muscles a roll as he immediately began thinking of his first big social gathering since the disaster in Vienna. Daniel gave himself a quick shake. Vienna had been fine until something he had done had mucked it up. But there was another difference. Those had been people he had no real interest in. People he didn't really care about. This was different in that these were people he was wanting to live with. And if he wanted to go on living with them, he needed to fit in, and be accepted. As he stepped out of the service door into the lounge, Daniel hung back behind the bar at one end, observing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:09 pm
Ow! Oof, -looks down- Oh! Thistle! sweatdrop I'm sorry, honey, I'm not sure how I didn't see you there honey! confused Not sure how I didn't but....-strokes her mane soothingly- I'm really sorry, pinky girl... -coos sweetly to her- So, how are you, Mitri? -she asks while trying to calm Thistle down-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm
Thistle sighed and flicked her tail in frustration. But as soon as Dame started stroking her mane, though, her frustration seemed to melt away and she closed her eyes and leaned her head toward Dame's hand. She squeaked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 pm
*ears droop as she realizes that Amy really is mad at her* sad

*feels a tug on her tail and turns around* Karrie! *hugs him, burying her face against his chest*

I'm doing good. *grins* Niiki got some time off, so he decided we could come visit. *scratches Thistle's chest*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 pm
Jessi grinned. "Another good point!"

She leaned back slightly and started petting the poodle more. "So, what did Karrie look like when you and Mitri showed up? I would have loved to have seen it!"

She giggled. Then, she looked up at the speaker in the pet area when she heard Amy's voice come out of it.

"Oh. We might have to continue the tour after the entertainment's over. I think one of my friends might be performing, and I had a little poem I was going to read."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:16 pm
Thistle barely knew what to do! Someone was petty her mane and Mitri was scratching her chest. Everything felt so good!

Her tail was flicking happily and a soft purring/whinnying sound could be heard coming from her now.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:18 pm
When Amy went back to get another tray, she saw Daniel at the end of the bar. She grinned brightly. "Daniel!! It's so good to see you here! How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm
neutral -dame raises an eyebrow at Thistle- sweatdrop -and pets her a few more times before letting Mitri take over for her- I'm glad, hon. I bet this school semester is easy, eh? Especially since you were supposed to finish last semester. 3nodding I'm glad you got to come. heart -hugs him on the side again-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm
Cuwen
When Amy went back to get another tray, she saw Daniel at the end of the bar. She grinned brightly. "Daniel!! It's so good to see you here! How are you?"

Daniel gave Amy a curt wave, and tried a quick smile but failed. He stayed his place behind the bar, watching.

"Oh, I'm...fine. Just, fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:28 pm
*hugs Kits back, frowning down at her. He'd seen the droop of her ears*

*pets a couple more dogs* All right, let's go then. I wouldn't want to miss your poem. *smiles at Jessi and stands up, offering her a hand up*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm
Amy cocked her head to the side slightly and looked at Daniel. Then, she looked around at the group. Ah. Right, large crowds.

She looked back at Daniel and smiled slightly, encouragingly. "You know Daniel, I know you don't like this kind of scene, but the fact that you would fight that and come anyway means a lot to me. I really appreciate it, Daniel."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm
*doesn't let go of Karrie*

It is. 3nodding I'm taking all easy classes.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 pm
Jessi blushed slightly and smiled bashfully. She kissed the top of the poodle's head and then put him back in the pen. Then, she let Niiki help her up.

"Well, I hope you like it. It's nothing much, just something I threw together. I'm glad you want to hear it, though. But while we're walking down the hall.."

She smirked and giggled softly. "Why don't you tell me what Karrie looked like when you showed up? What an awesome surprise that had to be!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games