Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazaan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image

✘✘ Village: Konoha || Rank: Genin || Classes: Taijutsu & Performer
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Grabbing the headband out of midair was trivial. Even before his training in Konoha it would have been a simple trick. His left hand wrapped around the cloth absently as he nodded in understanding to the red-head's... suggestion. Sanae Uzumaki was for more well known than she would have thought. Though he found it amusing that she called him kid. Sure he was only a genin but he had started his ninja training much later than the typical applicant. It was only his background in martial arts that had even allowed him to be considered for the job due to his "advanced age" respectively.

"Hai Uzumaki-san. I will endeavor to be useful to the village. The dojo would be an excellent place to start cleaning. Thank you for the head band.

Wrapping his headband around his arm, Arashi headed off into the village. He had training to do, skills to brush up on. He'd be busy for some time to come.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✘✘ Chakra: 385/385 || Stamina: 265/265 || Elements: Katon & Suiton || Theme: Serenity in the Storm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image The moment Arashi was gone from the office, San burst out into hysterical laughter. While not at the boy's expense per se she found this whole situation to be intensely funny. Having gone from a mere academy graduate one leave to the personal secretary to the kage was unreal. To be honest part of her was insulted about the whole thing. Pulled from the battlefield before her time. Whatever, the s**t had its perks though. After all she had cute Sasuke wanna be's acting all serious and polite to her. Definitely something she felt like she could get used to for some reason.

At any rate there was work to be done. A village wide attack caused a lot of problems. Problems which had to be sorted out. [1/6] Village wide property damage. Deaths, injuries, and other damage to life. s**t had really hit the fan. [2/6] Meanwhile the Hokage was out dealing with the threat? Not that it mattered much. Just somebody had to handle the information flow. [3/6] Not to mention the approval of resource of allocation. There was already a stack of documents on the desk and more than likely more would coming. [4/6] Metaphorically rolling up her sleeves San got to work. Taking a scroll from the pile she moved on to the meat of it. This first scroll was detailing information about the forest fires. [5/6] Though the fires had been put out, the risk of flareups would be high. In addition work would be need to clear out the dead wood. In addition to that, money would also have to be allocated for seed purchase. [6/6] [ Bureaucracy B-rank ]

To be honest, San had never really considered how much work went on behind the scenes. The academy hadn't exactly taught city planning, or mayoral skills. Which now that she was doing the work, it dawned on her that the Hokage was more than just a military leader. [1/6] They were also a civil leader. Either way both roles seemed to s**t out paperwork. Apply the seal of the Kage to the reforesting fund allocation she put the scroll in the outbound box and grabbed another. This one had to do with damage done to the residential district. [2/6] Fortunately due to the construction of Konoha's buildings they didn't sustain too much damage. The shells stood up to the storm quite well. That being said every window in the village was shattered. [3/6] On the plus side there was a lot of silicate laying around. Perhaps it could used to forge new glass? Still many of the citizens would more than likely need help with fixing them homes. [4/6] What a mess. As San worked through the document it quickly became apparent how looking at the village on paper could blind one to the reality. It was more than ink on the paper. [5/6] That was something she'd need to be ever mindful of going forward. As for the issue of damaged property? Well in this case the most important part would be setting aside loans that could be used to replace property. [6/6] [ Bureaucracy ]

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 15/ 370 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 5/ 340 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,900 x ◆¦ ACx 8,800
◆¦ BLOODLINE / BLOODLINEx ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ JOUNINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (1) post less.
      Learn Bloodline Jutsu in four (4) posts less.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Hazaan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image Aside from property damage there was also the major loss of life. A tragic subject if one actually cared about the lives of NPCs. Still it was another issue that needed to be dealt with. [1/6] The casualty estimates were not good. Thousands dead and even more injured. Many of the bodies were just laying in the streets. [2/6] Somebody was going to have to clean those up. Not an enviable task to be sure. Especially when one might come across their own blood relative. [3/6] Looking at the casualty list, San wasn't sure who could actually be assigned to this unenviable duty. Many of the village's shinobi had been hit too. A rough day indeed. [4/6] Sighing she picked a few names from the list. Hopefully they would be uninjured or at least fit for duty. This sucked. [5/6] With a sigh she grabbed the kage seal. A quick stamp was applied so her orders signed. One more scroll move from in to out. [6/6] [ Bureaucracy ]

Unfurling the next scroll San began to read the contents. As her brain processed some important information, a single brow was raised. There was some rather interesting information. [1/6] Before her was report detailing some witness accounts from the recent attack. Damn the ANBU worked fast. Kinda scary really. [2/6] Apparently the unidentified foes had been spotted in an area inside the village besides the mines. According to this report the enemy was spotted in and around the area of the Uchiha Mansion. What in the heck were they doing there? [3/6] More than likely looking for one of the marbles. That was the most obvious answer. Still it warranted being investigated further. [4/6] With a long sigh she looked through the information further. Somebody would need to be assigned to this. However it was a rather low priority. [5/6] Perhaps it could be tabled for now? That sounded like a good plan. With that in mind, San put the incident report aside for the time being. [6/6] [ Bureaucracy ]

Slowly the stack of paperwork was being transferred from in to out. That was when a higher... err similarly ranked ninja appeared. God it was gonna take awhile to get used to this position. [1/6] They quickly and silently presented a letter to San. Scanning the thing with her eyes she soon realized that it was addressed to Taka. That worried her somewhat. [2/6] Apparently the woman was still busy or something. Geez, who's grandmother did she piss on to suddenly have all this responsibility shoved onto her? With a quick eye roll she yanked the letter from the man's hands and then dismissed him. [3/6] Greetings Hokage. My name is Atsuko Uchiha and I am a member of a group called the Shishin. We are interested in working out a future alliance with you, which can hopefully be discussed after you have had time to recover. [4/6] To show that I am serious about this I have included in this letter of the location of the uchiha tablet which I believe to have been lost up until now. As you may be aware this is very sensitive information as what I was able to decode on it so far is of grave importance to kept secret for the time being until I have more time to look at it. I look to meeting you in person in the near future to discuss my findings and our possible alliance. [5/6] An ancient Uchiha tablet? Now that was an interesting prospect. With the quick stroke of an ink brush she marked the letter for disposal. [6/6] [ Bureaucracy ]

Pulling out another scroll San yawned. This work was very very boring. Important, but boring. [1/6] Pulling another scroll from the in pile, she watched as it grew just a little bit smaller yet again. Unfurling the thing, hers eyes scanned the information contained within. Most of it was a list of confirmed casualties. [2/6] However it also included a proposal. The proposal itself had to do with giving approval for funeral preparations. San yawned yet again. [3/6] It was hard to worry about such things while others still lay dying. Or at least that's what she told herself. Perhaps she was feeling something darker at the moment. [4/6] At any rate the issue at hand did still need to be addressed. Taking a look at the details, she didn't see anything that really looked like a problem. Certainly no red flags. [5/6] Grabbing the stamp for the seal, she slam it down on the table with a thud. It smudged the ink a little. Not like she really cared. At any rate that was enough paperwork for now. [6/6] [ Bureaucracy ]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image

Gaia ate my ******** reply. I'll touch it up in a sec. Kya was helping Ayame walk, who had a handprint on her butt, and Kanzaki had 2 black eyes. Kya and Ayame's good hands were a little scraped up. "I fell down some stairs. Where is the Hokage?" He didn't exactly like the vibe he was getting from Sanae, not really knowing her name either, but recognizing her... attributes from another time. He was under the impression she was here for the same reasons.

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

Sharingan: Active
6/15

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 295 / 500xxxxxCurrent Stamina 445 / 445xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (Out of Combat): [ 15 / -- ]
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one[1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn Uchiha techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bloodline Class • Able to apply bloodline technique learning reductions to any other training.
Tags
Sinful Katina
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Naomi Tenshu
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image The clone of Sanae looked up from the Kage's desk. The man addressing her was the one that always left her feeling uneasy. While she looked him over, there was almost a glint of knowing in the silver eye that sat in her left socket. Whether that was about the man's identity or the two black eyes he had was unclear. Soon her gaze shifted to Ayame, whom she was familiar with, and then Kya. The latter was only known to her from the battle field. "Guess the stairs were fist shaped?" The clone's voice was pretty sarcastic in tone. However the remark was mostly to buy her some seconds to think upon how to best reply to his question. Primarily about what exactly she should say about the kage being absent. Why she needed more time the girl didn't really know. Maybe she was trying to handle this job with a modicum of decorum and respect. That being said, well it probably wasn't going to go down that way. "Probably off doing some Hokage things in the woods... they didn't really tell me where she was going. Ya know you'd think part of being her secretary would be getting the event calendar. Sanae Uzumaki's the name, think I mighta seen you around the academy but we were probably in different classes. You do look kinda familiar, I just can't place why."

The clone threw its feet up on the desk as it looked over the group again. "So ugh... don't mind the glass, I swear this place is operational. Got somethin I can help ya with?" Though flippant she might be, the pile of scrolls in the outgoing box on the desk might be a sign that San was handling things in Taka's absence. Kanzaki could probably guess what was going on, but to be sure the group would more than likely need to just ask their questions.

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Indefatigable Interloper
Sinful Katina
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:40 pm
User Image

"I can tell I'm not gonna get anything past you." He shook his finger at this clever girl. He wouldn't mind putting his hands on her if it netted him a broken nose. Few more roundings of second base would surpass his previous record of nil. The taint of her previous incarnations permeating through her, he'd rather Kya burn the whitest part of his a** than touch Sanae, and as a clever man himself, he was starting to see the glimmer of recognition she had towards him. Her fates were equally sad, so he was not about to put her through any of that again. Even if what she looked liked now eclipsed the beauty of both Tsubaki and Naomi combined.

Kanzaki slammed his knuckles on the desk, stopping short of just punching straight through the dense wood altogether. Of course she was faffing about while everything literally fell apart around her.
"I see she had time to appoint you to do her job for her, leaving the small task of village defense to a gaggle of Genin. Congratulations on your promotion, Sanae. I'll spare you the flourish; my name is Uchiha Kanzaki. I had dyed hair back then and red armor. That's why I look familiar." With any luck she'd just leave it at that. He was not eager to reignite that spark a second time, intentional or otherwise. "You've access to my and Kya's records. Not only did we both rise to the village's defense, but we encountered those three previously in the woods and drove them off. Coordinating the defense with you lot and taking care of the wounded before, I think we've shown ourselves as Jounin material..." Without looking he pointed back at Ayame with his bandaged hand. "...and she graduated with you and showed remarkable initiative and capability. Doesn't matter if she's recommended for Chuunin or not: I want her on my squad, the other two candidates chosen by you to suit our talents." He had other dastardly intentions for Ayame Araki here yet, such as grooming her to be his apprentice in all things Tengu, a facet not event Kya had been considered for at present. "Lastly, if you're free for dinner sometime tomorrow..."

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

6/15

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 310 / 500xxxxxCurrent Stamina 445 / 445xxxxx
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one[1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxx•Mystic Hero: Can use physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques [ E - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Able to apply bloodline technique learning reductions to any other training.
Tags
Sinful Katina
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Naomi Tenshu
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:50 pm
[Phone Post]

Things have certainly escalated over the short trip between the hospital and the office with a few unmentioned scuffs. She stood on her own now for a change, feeling in her muscles returning yet still moved with a strain. For most of the time in the office she observed some more of the aftermath in closer detail as she had on the way there while being treated first like a delicate bride and then a sack of potatoes -- maybe the emotive was too much. She flexed her right hand now from a mix of satisfaction and annoyance -- annoyance in that she now had completed symmetry with bandages on both of her hands. It's there she saw the red head from the office and the dojo, the other of the Genin she had encountered during the attack who've certainly made a name already.

Ayame had fell back to her old habit of remaining a bit more distant among everyone in the room, blue eyes simply looking at the red haired girl with a mix of anticipation and admiration. If Sanae would return the gaze, Ayame would break eye-contact quickly with a glance to the side. The man that had carried her there, Kanzaki, had mentioned a potential position of being in their squad to which she didn't speak nor show much change in her emotion on it. After everyone would finish going back and forth with each other, the raigyo woman would suddenly stride forward to Sanae, shifting herself around the clutter and careful not to step on the glass. She'd lean forward to the girl, planting a small kiss on her cheek for a second before rising back into a stand.

"Thank you for the assistance earlier." Ayame said with a crisp tone, unsmiling at first before a small smile came across her lips as she walked away back to Kanzaki. She clasped her hands then and stood properly with the smile gone but now her eyes flicking to Kanzaki, head not turning.

"You owe me dinner, Sensei." Another grin came.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:24 pm
████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ĸƴą Ųƈħıħą
User Image

6ft Under She Gone Kill Me For That Paper ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ ᐧ

Kya walked most of the way rubbing her knuckles. She'd definitely given him about the hardest straight she could've managed, and where that was concerned she wasn't necessarily the strongest. Even still, his harsh lesson had been delivered, and the teaching priestess moved on. By the time she got to the office, her general annoyance with Kanzaki had been all but burned away. The broken glass being cleaned up by now vagrant citizens who'd managed to get luckier than the dead were a downer, but it was also a hopeful sight for Kya, who had to fight back the urge to proselytize them all for the moment. Her sharingan was showing her odd ghostly images which she attributed to her god showing her that these would become Paylangi with time. Perhaps, like many prophets, Kya was simply nuts.

Either way by the time Kya got to the office she wasn't feeling too loquacious. The streets had reminded her too much of how in the span of 12 hours the village had nigh on been completely destroyed and without swift action from her and her allies it WOULD have been. She was feeling somber in the smallest parts of her descriptives and beside herself with anxiety about fixing this issue in the largest. No, she chose to hold her tongue and didn't even offer up much beyond a sly smirk when Kanzaki's shiny eye makeup was brought up. Her eyes were out the broken windows, scanning as far as she could see. Her inner calm was short lived as frustration started to mount at the cavalier attitudes around her. Her nostrils flared and her brow furrowed. Sure as she was religious, there had to be something better to do than cavort as Kanzaki did but insofar as she knew him, he was only very barely a deeper individual than a shallow pool in a nuclear family's backyard. Kya narrowed her occular prowess on the back of his head. At least he was always in motion.

It wasn't until Ayame's showing that Kya's irritation hit another level. Beyond the sight of a million tiny pieces of glass being shattered farther, the girl was apparently going to end up being just like him under his tuteledge and the effort put into punching him was going to end up being wasted. She spoke after the girl did. "And I would like any kind of work of significance before I start to stagnate. I grow tired of this inaction. I tire of the nonsense that seems to prevail here always. I demand action," Kya levied, with every word becoming more and more irate. She exhaled deeply, a flash of azure washing from one eye to the other before disappearing once more. "I want, in addition to consideration for a promotion, to be apart of a group that will go and cull the UHV. Whatever we fought, they were not ninja. Logical progression says our would be attackers were with them. Even if they aren't tearing them apart is the goal for which I have spent a significant portion of my time and training. Both of those have gone to waste as of late, and I shall not be subverted in my goals while we play games. My god is not kindness and worship he is action." Though more calm, Kya was clearly convicted in her annoyance.

An entire day hadn't passed and we were already back to games and kisses. She was just in the very same mood moments ago, but such as her nickname dictated... Moody Blues had went through a quick shift in attitude.

Not the Type to Fuck Around ۞ You Know How She Get Down

████ 0,000/0,000 Chakra 0,000/0,000 Stamina ████

Jashinist
Bukijutsu ᐒᐘ Bear Summoner ᐒᐘ Bloodline

[ Quotes ]

[ Techniques Used ]

[ Other ]

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:44 pm
User Image San smiled in acceptance of his explanation. Everyone did weird things while in the academy. People grew up and changed up too. It all made sense. Switching universes didn't hurt either. As for his argument that they showed themselves to be jounin material? Well they were brave enough, and dedicated enough too. Kanzaki's charge had been a little odd but it had worked out... or at least it seemed to. No, more than likely they were capable of fighting just fine. However jounin were also leaders and some times teachers. They also represented the village while on missions in other countries.

Those were things she was unsure about when it came to his and Kya's skills. Weighing on her mind was also the knowledge that she herself was jounin by mere requirement rather than merit. It was hard to ask more of others from her own position. However it would be equally wrong of her to go easy on them just because her own pride had been wounded. While thinking upon these things the kiss took her by surprise. A flash of red appeared on San's cheek and a hand rose to touch the spot. "It was nothing heh," she retorted with a grin to Ayame. Acting tough as always, trying to hide her lack of experience in the romance department. The same would eventually be shown to Kanzaki, first however...

Kya stepped forward to make a request as well. Hers was the most interesting so far was San was concerned. The desire to to act was a virtue to San. Even more so, the desire to take the fight to the UHV was another she knew too well. Looking upon the woman she was drawn to those red eyes. A sense of, nostalgia maybe? lingered in the back of her mind. Considering they were the same as Kanzaki's she figured the woman to be an Uchiha as well. That could be useful. However she'd deal with the man first.

"Kanzaki... I'm not gonna be a ******** new girl on my first day so I won't be putting you down for a promotion just yet. I got two tests for you first. Number one, the village is going to need supplies and I know some shinobi who need certain items. I'll prepare the required documents in a moment. You will take them and also... Sumika, to Takumi Village. When you get back, you will take me to dinner." The first test was two fold. Part one was about whether or not he could be trusted to handle village documents and acquire what was requested. Part two was about whether he could lead or act as a mentor to the wildest genin San could think of. The second test was also actually a test, she wanted to see how his interpersonal skills were in more depth. It in no way at all was a date. "For now Sumika shall be assigned to you as a subordinate, Ayame is welcome to join you on the first mission though I bet she's itchin to do some more training like I am. We can talk business about a real squad if you pass."

San's attention then turned back to Kya. The letter she had received earlier weighed on her mind. Curiosity about what exactly was at the Uchiha mansion bothered her deeply. "I like the intensity Kya, tell you what. I'll grant the request but I need some time to dig through reports from our scouts and what not. Don't wanna send you on a bug hunt know what I mean? In the meantime I got something for you, stay behind after the other two leave kay?"

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Indefatigable Interloper
Sinful Katina
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:08 pm
User Image

Something going on here? Nay, it was just but a kiss, the reasons behind which weren't that hard to suss out considering all that had happened recently. Saving of asses and whatnot. Ayame was quickly becoming the cheeky little scamp, at the very least suspecting he was either a massive douchebag or that their dates weren't real dates at all. Sanae, on the other hand, wanted to plop her proverbial d**k on the table fast, quick, and in a hurry, demanding more after all she'd already seen. Guy can't even catch a break to let the wounds he suffered before the attacks heal properly. He'd have to keep his left arm bound for the rest of his life at this rate. "I don't owe you jack. I asked, you said yes. Don't try to rub it in my face now. You don't know how persuasive I can be." He did not like this return to form with Kya. Anyone who unironically used the word 'cull' set off red flags, so that was more thing he'd have to keep tabs on. At least Sanae would do something about the UHV, since Taka threatened to kill him when he opined that she was terrible at her job. "Ayame, go rest. Train when you're ready. I'll pick you up outside the apartments when I get back tonight. Sanae, gimme the damn papers. I have some baby-sitting to do."

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

6/15

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 325 / 500xxxxxCurrent Stamina 445 / 445xxxxx
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
Tags
Sinful Katina
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Naomi Tenshu
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:36 pm
User Image
Sumika was a blur as she entered the office again, diving onto her pile of stuff. "BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!" She practically screamed, ripping open the package in a fury as she leaked copious amounts of iron sand all over the place. "KESEI THE SIREN! *GASP* AND IT HAS EVERYTHING I ASKED FOR! A razor wire launcher, stealth nodes, and a wrist cannon!" Out she set the pieces across the floor, laying them out rapidly and starting the process of assembling it, only for something else to catch her eye. "OOOHH WOWOWOW! The clockwork birds!" Her hands gently lifted one of the creatures from the package, infusing some chakra. It let out a mechanical, music boxy chirp, and fluttered off around the room. "Best birthday present!" She exclaimed under her breath, watching the bird in wonder for a moment before turning back to tinkering with her puppet. She'd need to do a bit of setup since it came shipped.[ Setup 1/5 ]

Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 615 / 615xxxxxCurrent Stamina 145 / 145xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Naomi Teshu

Indefatigabl Interloper

NOJAMNOJAMNOJA

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 am
[Phone Post]

Ayame gave a short bow after she was given her chance to leave with training, relaxing and perhaps a eventual debriefing. The kunoichi took in the information at this little meeting as the exchanges went on and then Sumika was making a excitable commotion over new gear and gadgets. Smiling to herself, it was a bit joyful to see in all honesty as the young genin turned ready to leave. Her body flickered briefly as she surged chakra out, vanishing then with a poof of pink flower petals scattering in the room. | Shunshin -> Exit Stage Right | 1/1 Flower Creation  

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image "Tch...." she muttered under her breath as she tried to keep her cool. What kind of a*****e solicits his underling for a date and then asks another woman for a date right in front her? What a d**k. Rubbing her temple for a moment to stop her left eyebrow from twitching she looked up to the man from Taka's chair with a large s**t eating grin on her face. Trouble had arrived, good. In addition to that it appeared that someone had left gifts for Sumika as well. That of course caused the girl to show off just how energetic she could be.

By this point though Kanzaki had probably realized that the girl was quite excitable. They had been in the same class so it's not like this was new. Although the prospect of Sumika with new ways to wreak havoc would hopefully add to this test. "Yo! Mika-chan it's good to see ya. Hope ya packed a toothbrush cause you're going with Kanzaki here on a mission!" San's voice had a large amount of fake excitement to it, she wanted Sumika raring to go, and Kanzaki to know that this wasn't going to be easy. With a laugh she gathered some scrolls and stamped them with the kage's seal. Contracts for supplies and other work. In addition she wrote up another slip and stamped that one as well. Sliding those scrolls over to their end of the desk she also reached into a pouch on her leg and dropped some ryo by the scrolls.

Mission Details
Escort Mission - B rank
Kanzaki has been tasked with watching over Sumika and delivering critical requests to Takumi Village. Travel to The Forge and Herbal Furs to deliver a scroll to each location. In addition, go to Scribes and Scraps to acquire a Sannin's scroll and four Konin's scrolls. The money for the scrolls (3,100 ryo) has been provided.Ensure the delivery of the sealed requests, and the successful purchase and delivery of the scrolls to Sanae. In addition you will be liable for any and all damage caused by Sumika. Keep a handle on your subordinate.

Giving Ayame a grin San watched as the other woman turned around and left. However her grin dissipated when flowers were added to the mess that was the office. This was definitely going to be a pain in the a** to clean. Hopefully the real her was making some good progress in the training department. "Sumika, Kanzaki, please carry out this mission with some haste. With our diminished strength I need you back here quickly."

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Indefatigable Interloper
Sinful Katina
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:51 pm
User Image
Sumika was busy fitting the razor wire launcher to the torso of her puppet, which had by now been mostly assembled, when San asked if she had a toothbrush. She stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth as she tightened down a bolt, and was about to answer when her close redheaded companion mentioned that she was going on a mission. "Awe! I wanted to train with my puppet though!" She protested, still not looking up from her work. [ Setup 2/5 ] The bird landed with an odd chirp next to her before powering down as she yanked a launcher out of the puppet's arm, and replaced it with what appeared to literally amount to a cannon. "How come I gotta go on a mission with salt for brains?"[ Setup 3 / 5 ] Of course she wasn't serious, it just came out naturally since Kanzaki was so much fun to antagonize. Now busy slipping stealth nodes into place around the puppet that would hide her chakra strings from view and allow the puppet to be more discrete with it s ranged attacks. [ Setup 4 / 5 ] She wasn't actually opposed to the idea, and it was taking her no time at all to set this puppet up. She whipped it up onto two feet with a flick of a few fingers, its blonde wig falling properly into place, before she set to loading a launcher into the remaining wrist device. She prodded the mechanism as she loaded it, lifting the arm up as she tried to get a better look at it. Suddenly the weapon zipped from its housing, flying just past Kanzaki and embedding harmlessly in the wall. Wide green eyes stared around the room while the tiny body they inhabited did her best to remain motionless. "Uhh... that didn't happen. What kunai? I don't know what you're talking about. Stop making stuff up." She stammered, breaking the inevitable silence as the fingers of her free hand flexed and the tool disintegrated into iron sand as if it had never been there to begin with. [ Setup 5 / 5 ]

Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 615 / 615xxxxxCurrent Stamina 145 / 145xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Naomi Tenshu

Indefatigable Interloper

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 am
User Image Seeing that this could possibly take some time. With the 'this' being people getting the ******** out of her office. The clone of San stood and walked over towards the window. Blood stains littered the glass and floor beneath it. Who's blood it was, San didn't know or care. "Yo Kya, walk with me and we'll just handle this s**t together. I'll fill you in on the way." With that the clone hopped out the window and made its way down the side of the building to the streets below. [exit]

""

xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Indefatigable Interloper
Sinful Katina
NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM
Rocket Punches

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games