Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Dating:_Annabeth FletcherLooking:_Scholarly

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Romulus hopped off the train, squawking awkwardly as a cat clung to his head. Chaser had escaped his cage just before the train started, sending the teen on a wild goose chase for the cat. As it stood now, his arms had red marks zagging down to his hands, a few spots beading with blood. Why did he have a cat that was terrified of trains? Usually Chaser was easily contained, but the latch on the carrier was broken, leading to chaos.

The cat clung to his head as a sign that he had defeated the teen, but Romy didn't seem to mind. He was looking at the ground, trying to keep the cat happy, but even then, he noticed a familiar somebody standing about. "Hey, uh, Anna? Can you get him off? He's starting to hurt my head." Romy gave a light chuckle, a quirky smile on his face as usual. Chaser simply looked at Anna and meowed, his tail twitching over Romy's neck, eliciting a giggle from the boy.

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image

Hunter got off the train with his elder brother Tevye. He glanced to see out of his good eye his friend. "Hey I'm going to talk to Cici." He said and left to do so. He walked up to the blind girl and said "Cecille"

User Image

heather030595

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:50 pm
User Image

I've paid my duesTime after time.
I've done my sentenceBut committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.

I am the champion, my friend,
And I'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
I am the champion.No time for losers
'Cause I am the champion of the world.

Tevye got off the train with his younger brother Hunter who said he was going to go and be with his girl friend or so Tevye teased the boy. He looked around the area taking in the sight of them. This would be his last time coming to the school if everything went according to his plan. He wondered what he would tell the team, he's sure his captain would kill him if she found out. He know Remy would but least she graduated so he would not have to worry about her and other then the Gryffindor team he did not have many friends so not many bounds to brake there ether.

I've taken my bowsAnd my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of rosesNo pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella dismounted the steps of the Hogwarts Express once the train arrived in Hogsmeade. Because she felt homesick on the way, the girl ended up falling asleep and only awoke to use the bathroom a couple of times. This would be a lot easier with a friend, she thought sadly. Her own step sister didn't even want to be seen with her, and the first year didn't exactly know what she needed to do or where she needed to go. Brown eyes cautiously looked around. Many of the older students seemed to know exactly what to do which was rather intimidating. After all, they could push her aside if she spoke to them. Or even purposely give her the wrong directions. While looking around, the girl spotted two students nearby. They looked young enough to be in her year. "H-Hi," Rosabella stuttered as she walked up to the duo. "Is this your first year?" she asked both Jesse and Asterisk, hoping that yes indeed, they were first years.

Kai Sparrowhear
500 Days of Summer

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria shook her head while saying, "No idea." The first years took the boats, but what did the older students do? They had to have a quicker way of transportation to the school, didn't they? After all, every other student was seated in the Great Hall by the time the eleven year old's filed in. When Theo suggested the follow their older peers, an almost silent groan rumbled in Alex's throat. She didn't need to follow the older students; she would figure out what they were supposed to do on her own. "No. We need to go this way," she said, walking towards where the others were headed. Secretly, the girl was following the older years, but there was no way she would admit to Theo that she was doing so.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image

It's just another war
        Just another family torn
        Just a step from the edge

Michelle popped into existence with her sister in tow and the moment they were materialized she let go of her sister's hand and patted the tiny girl's head gently. "Be safe. Anything strange happens come to me, and anyone messes with you remind them I'm your sister." With that stated, she crossed her arms and looked around the station with silver eyes of stone. She was guarded and her heart was cold. She glanced at Olyvia one last time before disappearing off into the crowd. She didn't know how to feel anymore. Tay was gone. She hadn't seen him since that one day in the summer.

He was probably, or at least had been, the one person she might have come close to actually trusting and he was gone now and she had a year to figure out what her plan was. Everything was just coming up so quickly. She hadn't even been really thinking about it. She had been putting it all aside, but now she had less than a year to figure out everything or she'd be running at God knows what without an idea in the world what she was doing. Not that she wasn't totally up for that. She.... most likely... wouldn't die finding, maiming, and murdering Vincent. He wouldn't kill her. She was, in his mind at least, the only one that knew where little Mels was. She was at least safe from death.

With a small sigh, Michelle traipsed through the station and off to the carriages alone. She didn't want to deal with people. She didn't want to talk or catch up or be friendly. She just wanted to be by herself and kick and fight and crawl her way through her last year at this school. She wanted to be done with him and that meant forcing her way through one last year of school.

Olyvia rolled her eyes at her sister's words and watched hte platnium haired girl walk away. Lyv wasn't stupid, she could see the sadness in her eyes, but Michelle wouldn't talk about it. She hadn't told anyone, Lyv didn't even think she'd told Ada, but something was up. Something had changed and it wasn't a good thing. With a huff, Lyv dug her teeth into her lip and turned around to go find her friends. She could see Uriel anywhere yet, but she could just barely see the red hair of Miles in the distance and another 4th year who she wasn't quite sure she knew the name of.

With a hopping skip, Lyv made her way through the crowd. Her short stature made it easy to weave through all the bigger and older kids. Hell to them she probably would have looked like a bumbling first year if it weren't for her obvious Hufflepuff robes. Finally with a huff and a puff, Olyvia made it too Miles and Crash and wiggled her way into talking to them.
        "Hey guys!" She said cheerfully, just barely glancing off to see her sister get into a carriage by herself. She shrugged that off though, and put a smile onto her face."Where's Uriel?"

OOC: ...

I've gotta fight today
        To live another day
        Speakin' my mind today
        I've gotta make a stand
        My voice will be heard today

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Hmm... good person? More like he sees the better side of people only...

Ronna raised a brow at his comment about her being a good person and that she shouldn't let anyone tell her otherwise. And she smiled as he said that old habits die hard. "I hope old habits can die quick though," She replied under her breath thinking about her argumentative nature and the difficulty it had brought her.

"And, I think it is more you see the best in people Victor than I'm a particularly good person," Ronna said a bit bluntly. "Anyways, I'm still stuck on trying to imagine horseback riding as comfortable... but then again I'm generally not good with animals. For example my Dad's owl has bit me more than once but sometimes I suspect he trained it to do so in certain situations, like when he wants an immediate response to a letter or something."

User Image

Doing: Hogsmeade Station with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

User Image

Dimi squared his shoulder, a steady breath trickled past his nostrils as piercing eyes scoured the scene. It was the same every year, and it wasn’t even worth mentioning. The roll of his eyes marked the beginning of his journey as he left the station and peddled out into the field. Hundreds of students still scattered, and many more had already begun the trek to the entrance gates where thestrals and carriages were gliding past. He couldn’t see them, though. Their waxy, taut flesh was invisible to his eyes; he only had the descriptions his brothers had told him, assuming they were even true. Dimi couldn’t count on his brothers not to lie, but he doubted the two combined could have devised a creature that weird. His brothers were twits. Rurik would though, Rurik would’ve thought of it. He was always brilliant.

A small frown tugged at his lips; he’d never be able to see his brother, not after what he’d done. He was a murderer; it was just a muggle, but, apparently that seemed to make it worse. He tsked his tongue in annoyance and chewed on his inner lip; clearly irked. He wanted his brother back, was that so selfish? He’d always been close to Rurik, his other brothers just didn’t understand. Rurik would’ve let him keep his butterfly knife his first year, he probably would’ve gotten in trouble, but did anyone expect otherwise of him? A snide sneer etched into his flesh, at least he could focus on quidditch now. Swaying through the crowd, he slithered up to the footing of a carriage and climbed in, made himself comfortable. He doubted anyone would join him, the Russian, but who knew? Maybe he’d be in for a surprise..

Ha! Yeah right...

We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:42 pm
Maiya Kajuji

heather030595

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: I'm not sure I'm cut out for this
Equipment: Wand, in robe pocket
Where am I: Hogsmede Station

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled at Erica in thanks, then gave the other girl, who had sounded just as nervous as she was, "Ah... Okay. My name is Nyx." She introduced herself, shyly. she tucked a long chunk of jet black hair behind her ear and bit her lip as she looked around, when would their teacher get here? The longer she stayed here without a destination the more she wanted to bolt back onto the train and go back home, crowded as it was. She fiddled with her robes some more and once more wished that Selene was here with her. Next year, next year, she just had to make it through this year and Selene could come here with her. She looked between Terren, Erica, and the new girl she didn't know the name of, but at least she knew they'd be in the same year right, and bit her lip once more as she thought about bringing out her sketchbook and a pencil. Quills or not, she didn't like how they felt when drawing, she'd tried, so she'd brought a massive supply of mechanical pencils and color pencils and black fine point markers just for outlining with her, just for drawing. But did she want to start drawing in front of these people she barely knew?

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Crowdspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Awkwardspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my gosh, seventh year...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ I'm trying to remember why I was afraid
To be myself and let the covers fall away.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceAdalaide wasn't far behind Michelle and Lyv; the blonde appeared at the edge of the crowd and watched the Slytherin wander off with a sad face. Something was up with Michelle; she'd just poofed one day, been gone for a while, and... come back sad. The Hufflepuff had no idea where Michelle had gone, no idea what could've made her so depressed... and Michelle wasn't telling. She didn't tell Ada most things these days... Ada tried not to let that bother her. She sighed, her brown eyes scanning the crowd, looking for Nell or Marina or someone to go talk to so she could avoid having to follow the Slytherin and bother her. Lyv had spotted some of her own friends, so Ada was left somewhat at a loss... she spotted Dom and Gracie, and considered going to say hi, but the two of them seemed... a bit preoccupied with each other. She ruffled her hair; too bad Chris wasn't here to keep her company. Of course, if he were, she didn't know if anyone would be able to convince her to go to the castle. She stood awkwardly, unsure. Well, this was bothersome. She didn't think she'd felt this out of place in a long time.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ I guess I never had someone like you
                                                          To help me, to help me fit in my skin
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Voracious Voxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image

The sound of an older girl’s voice drew Ally back to the present. The blue and brass on her robes told Ally that she was a Ravenclaw. Like Leo. It was a quick pang of homesickness bit into her. Not that they had much of a home at the moment. Leo wanted them to move into somewhere bigger but hadn’t found the right sort of place so all of their things were packed or in order to be packed and he was supposedly going to find a place and move while she was at school. Another change. Another move. Another part of her life that she had no control over.

Still, she smiled at the girl. It was nice to know that people were willing to help. Remember the manners that her mother would still want her to uphold. ”Thank you. It’s nice to meet you. My name is A-Unf!” Ally was cut short as someone knocked into her from behind. Stumbling forward, she quickly caught her step and turned to see who had bumped her. It was another young, lost looking student with a map in hand. He was bashful and quickly apologetic, so the anger that quickly flashed to her face dissipated instantly.

”Oh. It’s alright. We are waiting for the teacher that will lead us there. Join us?” Stepping back so that he could join the misshaped circle of a group, she looked from him to the nervous girl with jet black hair that had introduced herself as Nyx. ”My name is Alastrine Whitlow, but you can call me Ally.” She smiled warmly with more assuredness than she felt.

”So,” she started slowly after introductions had been made. ”Is anyone hoping for a certain house?” It seemed like a safe topic. It was what they all had to be thinking about. Leo had just smirked when she asked how they were Sorted. One night he told her a story about having to face down a sphinx who would look into her soul. But she was fairly certain that he was lying. Mostly certain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie giggled and stopped what she was doing when he.... kinda complained? She couldn't really call it complaining.... more just telling her to wait... which she was perfectly... almost... not really.... capable of....at all. She hopped off his back though, and instead settled for wriggling her hand into his and looking out over the crowd curiously. She surprisingly hadn't really missed anyone.... besides Cait. She never saw her best friend anymore and it made her more than sad.

As if reading her mind, Dominic mentioned, who Grace could only guess was Cait. Immediately, the Ravenclaw was scanning the crowd in the direction Dom was pointing, trying to spot any essence of her friend. She rolled her eyes at him though as he floundered around for a name.
                                                            "Do you seriously not know my best friend in the entire world's name?" She asked incredulously. Without waiting for an answer, she took off weaving through the crowd, dragging her boyfriend with her. It was high time he became friendly with her best friend, and high time she talked to her best friend again.

It wasn't hard, with vampire senses, to find Cait and.... Rick? Well that was a strange turn of events. She shrugged and mentally noted to get the details on that, before dropping Dom's hand and pulling Caitlin into a hug.
                                                            "I have missed you so effing much Bird." She squealed before letting her go and prancing back to Dominic's side before the boy could escape the fun times of being introduced to her best friend and becoming actual friends. "Hey Rick!" She greeted with slight less enthusiasm than she had greeted Caitlin. She did however pin her best friend with a questioning look and then suggestively switched her line of vision between Rick and Cait, hoping to communicate silently with the other girl.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja
Rawwry
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron led Elli off the train. His fingers were interlocked with hers, so the couple wouldn't be separated from each other in the rush of students getting of the Hogwarts Express. This was the last time that the two of them would be making their way to the castle together. It was sort of odd to think that they would both have to live a year without seeing each other whenever they wanted to. Then again, it wasn't a full year. After the first few months, Elli would be back home for the holidays. Then, they only had to go several more months until the summer holidays. After that, Elli would be all his. However, until then, they still had a whole year to go that involved a lot of kissing. "Let's get a carriage," Cameron suggested, still holding his girlfriend's hand tightly as he led her towards the thestrals.

XxXDevil-Chan

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Crowdspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Super Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my God, this is so amazingly awesome I can't wait to get to the school!' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian practically bounced as the stepped off the train, so excited was he to finally be going to school... huh. Never thought he'd say that, he thought with a silly grin. He was smart enough, sure, but school was boring. Or, normal school was. He was convinced that magical school was going to be completely amazing, and no one could convince him otherwise. Call him an optimist; even the boring lessons like history were going to be about magical history, right? That had to be cooler than normal history. He looked around the crowd, trying to spot other kids who looked about his age. He was super excited to make friends, of course. He spotted a brown-haired girl who looked a bit sad and approached her with a big grin. "Hi there! I'm Dorian Xanders, I'm a first year. What's your name?" The words came easily, brimming with excitement and a friendly attitude. He wasn't really the shy sort; which was probably a good thing, because it meant he could make friends with the kids who were too shy to be the one to approach. He offered her a hand to shake, smiling widely.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

kiska166

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Stepping off the train, Coffee sighed as she spotted her leggings and her platform boots flash out from under her robes once again.

Right.

She probably should have worn less flashy clothes to school. The Heist tucked the blazer she had been wearing previously into her bag, smoothing down her robes as she looked around the station. There were soooo many people. It was kind of intimidating. There were a few around her age, so Coffee decided to wander over to a small group to her left, inching closer-- though not too close, that would just be weird. They were-- yeah, definitely around her side of the age group-- only three, and they looked friendly? Coffee didn't know.

She was going to tag along, anyway.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
s t a t i o n

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Kai Sparrowheart

500 Days of Summer

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games