Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:58 pm
I would like to reach out my hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young
Well pick me up with golden hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ third year │ halfblood

Lena figured they were pretty much set if they won this game. Unfortunately, Slytherin had also won their last match. Hopefully that had been just a fluke. Trying to think positively, she started her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Well, I would like to hold my little hand
And we will run, we will, we will crawl, we will
I would like to hold my little hand
And we will run, we will, we will crawl
Send me on my way, on my way
Send me on my way, on my way

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian entered the pitch ready to win and/or not get knocked out. He walked out of the last game on his own power so that was an improvement!

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:04 pm
If I burn, you will see
The fire in your mind when you sleep
And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
You'll know it's me

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Callista should have been more cocky since they had won their last game, but it had been a hell of a fight and a long match at that. She wanted a cleaner win with this one, but Hufflepuff was on a winning streak... Trying to keep her cool, she began her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

And the rain won't wash away
The ashes underneath your nails today
Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
'Cause if I burn, so will you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <4th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2043-2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary was feeling pretty good as she stepped on the field. Slytherin may have won one game, but Hufflepuff was on a hot streak having won two games so far. Might as well make it three, right? She thought with a smile. And, even better Mary was on the pitch early. What could go wrong? Ooh... better not jinx it. She nodded to the Slytherin captain and then began her stretches.

---------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                            Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                            Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                            Total Roll: +7=
                                            X/3
                                            Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                            My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                            You need to forge your own path
                                            And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                            {OoC: }
                                            Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff (Game 5)

It was the last game, Caleb knew Hufflepuff's record. Unfortunately they were undefeated. Which meant that they would be hard to beat. He wanted Slytherin to win this one. That would be a real fight for sure. With all the games going as long as they had, Caleb was beginning to wonder if this one would drag on as well. Stretching the vice captain hoped not.

Company : Slytherin and Hufflepuff Teams

OOC : - - -
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:43 am
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Both teams had done well so far, and from the looks of things, it appeared as though Hufflepuff was likely to be the quidditch cup winners if, well, Slytherin didn't beat them first. "Today's game is between Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Snakes versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 2, 8, 8, 7, 5, 7, 6, 7, 9 Total: 64 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:00 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was ready as soon as the quaffle was released he went up for the toss up

Position:
                                                                    AC: 15 (+1EXP +1 adv1)
                                                                    Modifiers: +4 Stealing +2 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs and Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Whoo!

Brennie looked over when the referee walked out. He watched the snitch as it flew, trying to track it before it vanished. Darn. He flew up into position, then when the game officially began, he took off. He knew from experience that it could go far, fast, and he had to be faster. He narrowed his eyes as he searched for any glinting of gold.

null

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:05 {Nope!}
Catching up:x/3
Grab Attempts:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit began his search for the snitch, carefully scanning the sky around him. Hopefully, he'd spot quickly. He didn't want this game to drag on super long like the first two had.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: 17 fail
                                      Final Roll xx
                                      xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie flew a little faster, biting his lip as he searched. It had to be here somewhere, and he had to locate it. Maybe over by the stands, rather than the center?

null

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:06 {Nada!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceNothing so far. Still, all he could do was keep looking.

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: xx
                                      Final Roll xx
                                      xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie searched around, still trying to find the snitch.

null

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:08 {Nuh-uh!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceNothing so far. Still, all he could do was keep looking.

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll 27 SPOTTED
                                      xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie needed to find the snitch. He moved to another area to continue the search.

null

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:09 {Nadda!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWhit grinned when he spotted the flickering gold. There it was! He shot off after the snitch, hoping he could catch it quickly and be done with this.

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking Chasing 1/3
                                      Final Roll 27 SPOTTED
                                      xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games