Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

The Happy Sociopath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:58 pm
Well let's see...You can call me Z if you want (it's from an old name, not to hard to figure out if you've got mild investigative skills). I love Kino no Tabi, Lain, Xiaolin Showdown and Shutterbox..though those aren't the things I like the most. I actuallly like my friends the most, and making new ones..

Okay....I'm done with that wierd, rambling introducton...0_0  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:45 pm
Hiya, i'v been on gaia for like 4-5 years + but its been on and off , but ya i'v been in this guild for a while but never got a chance to introduce my self
I'm Adam and im not sure how i got in the guild cause my entry to get in was just
why not?
biggrin  

Lookitzadum

Mixed Flames

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:54 pm
wat up ^_^ the names juan, nice to be in this guild  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:46 pm
hello im kyle, and i just joined!  

Little Fury Thing

TheCuza

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:53 pm
Uh, hey. I joined. Don't know how I was chosen. I've never RPed with, talked to, or even seen the person who invited me. Why did I join? Well, I thought, "Why Not?"!

As for RPs, I like to be the insane bad guy (the comic relief guy). Modern RPs for me. If it's medieval, I can't make TV references. I'm also one of those people who plays the same character in every RP. (A reason why I hate Premade-Only RPs.)

And it has to be literate for me. Illiteracy is fine in OOC, but one you start laying into a dude with a magic sword, TALK FLUENTLY!

I also like chicken...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:19 am
Hi I'm new... i'm currently in college...
hmm my life is kinda boring hehe..
So nice to meet you all smile don't by shy!  

Saki Shadow

Aleanan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:09 am
hello there 4laugh
I'm Cassandra and i'm in the police force. On my days off i enjoy chatting with ppl and making new friends. Don't be shy send a pm heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:38 pm
Allo all!!
My name's Margy, everyone in my family calls me Margy-sama due to my obessession with Kuroneko sama--the cat from trigun.
ummm...
I have alot of pets and I enjoy rping on gaia and watching anime.
im also completey nuts and can get easily hyper--just a warning.

MUFFINS!!!  

fallen angel from hell

v_lez

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:47 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:09 pm
Hellos. Very strange getting invited to random guilds, but it looks fun. Never really joined a guild before because they're all so specialized aren't they?

Well, let's see, I'm Lindsey, or Sachari, either you want is fine, or an abbreviation if you like.

I'm 16 and err..
No very interesting.
At all.

Crap.

Well, that's that then isn't it? Hi's!  

Sachari

greatdevourer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:03 pm
Like the above, invited by someone I'm not entirely sure of, but meh, seems cool smile

Mark, and 15, btw  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:26 pm
Hi, im Tebasile, im a female from sweden, about 20, like books and have gotten so addicted to gaia. A rabid shopoholic. I have been a member a couple of months now, and are slowly dragging in my friends and making new ones. This is the second guild i've been invited to today, so i think someone is after my bump. And when i get tired i tend to go into mode overshare... stare whee *snore*

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PerfectCell2121

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:57 pm
Hello. My real name is Melissa. I am 18 years old and currently enrolled in college at the moment. I am female. I've been on gaia for almost two months now. I really have alot of fun on here. A warning I should mention is that I have ADHD so I get bored very easily. I currently have an avi in the arena. It's a little plain but I wanted to see how people thought I looked in normal less expensive things first before I started quests for really expessive things. I have two mules, Megatron_DecepticonLeader, and ChibiStarscreamDconbaby, I'm using both of them to help my store gold for a gwee. Music I like from big band to death metal. I'm very indifferent with music genre. Anything else you wanna know just ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:34 pm
Hey I'm pimpette1252 (call me Ace) and as of rite now i'm looking for people to join my guild the Cookie Dough Lovers Organization or Teh C.D.L.O. (We're gonna improve the name....after asking if people they like it) Yeah If you don't piss me off i won't cuss to much or go off on j00 but i cuss a bit anyways (just a warning) Yeah that's it..........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^Clicky^

Pimpette1252

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:45 pm
Welcome all! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games