Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:07 pm
She arched an eyebrow at the Ayami-esque response.

"I wish y'all would quit speaking in riddles and all philosophically." She exhaled and turned back to Leko, "I don't know, sometimes I feel like I should just disappear back to Japan. But I'm tired...and it sucks not knowing what to do next."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:24 pm
*snickers back at Kat*
Well, tired? I think you are just bored darling.
We can always find something to do! Let's wrap this
*waves her arm at the Don and dark elves* thing up first.

As for my other, I need to deal with that later. I can't let her forward yet or she will block me stare her memory needs to be fixed. Always something with her.. or maybe it's me... or maybe it's nothing at all.

*snuffs out the unfinished clove*
Whatever it is, I feel like things will get better.
*puts her hand on Kat's shoulder and winks at her. Nods her head toward the exit where the others are gathering*
Shall we?  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:30 pm
She shrugged, "Might as well get this over with, then I can decide if I'm going to stick around or bounce." She put a grin on her face, "Y'all can always tag along, ya know. xd "

She snuffed out her clove, and downed the rest of her drink before hopping off the bar stool. "Now I'm ready. twisted "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:32 pm
*links arms*
Oh, if it's Japan you know I'll tag a long blaugh
*waves her arm big to Lia to let her know they're coming back*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:28 pm
*seeing everyone seems to either be in place or out of the way if they didn't belong, he calls into the megaphone*
"Action~"

User Image
*jumps at Ryzan's voice suddenly being louder* eek

"... close enough to looking like she just woke up, I suppose." emotion_eyebrow
*motions for her to continue*

*looks around, confused*
"A... Ano..."

*stage whispers to Ry*
"What was Miro's line?" sweatdrop

*facepalms* emotion_facepalm
"Do I need to charm you again to get this done properly?" stressed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:07 pm
You know exactly why you bother with him. The solution? Bang him. emotion_yatta #2 hurries with her own meal and drink as the girls prepare to walk back to the set to watch the filming. And then I can wipe his memory of the experience so that you get it out of your system and he won't be even more unbearable with the knowledge that you two banged. Then fly away to Japan and move on with your badass self. I could use a hot springs visit myself. Seeing that Ayami spoke through the succubus's lips she raised an eyebrow. emotion_eyebrow And we need to deal with her asap. ******** angels and their temperamental mental states..... stare

Waiving her arm she sends the copies of Anira/Kat and Leko away and walks up to #1 sitting in the seat next to Ryzan who rolls her eyes at the lack of progress from Miro. You would think it would be simple to just wake up and improv here. But nuuuuuuuuu...... stressed
Well there's only so much she can do with the pebbles in her head. sighed #2. sweatdrop
Still....you eat your fill?
Yeeeeeeeeees mam'!
4laugh
And with that #2 moves in front of #1 and motions to look like she's about to sit on her. Only for the two of them to merge into one. Once the fusion is finished Lia looks back to the girls still coming from behind grinning. twisted  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:47 pm
"Move on with my badass self, hm? Eager for me to leave, huh? lol And as far as banging him, he's never shown an interest other than making me insane, so I don't think that opportunity will present itself. rofl "

She pulled another clove out and lit it,"However, a trip to the hot springs sounds good after dealing with winter here. We'll make some plans once this film wraps up."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:58 pm
talk2hand Pfft gurl don't even think that I am rushing your butt anywhere. And don't pretend you haven't thought about if he's as much of a goon in bed as he is in life. For all you know he could be playing off the interest cooler than Icy's cold shoulder since he IS a Pavani and all. The fox practically jumps from her chair in excitement at the thought of a ladies road trip. emotion_kirakira YAAAAAS. You know we should think of opening up a hot springs at Manor Town, we've been gone from home so long with this project that I've forgotten what's there! emotion_0A0  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:13 pm
"Well...nest way to research a hot springs is to go to one. rofl That way we'll know exactly how to build it back in Manor Town."

She winked at the fox and thought about what both she and Leko had said about Franco. She was probably wasting her time, with all the wondering and what-if's. She'd already had one colossal fail with the brother who shall not be named, and her track record with men was dismal.

She shook her head, trying to rid herself of the maudlin thoughts and focused her attention back on the scene at hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:47 pm
*walks towards Miro* Line? cat_confused What line are you talking about, Miro? It's getting late, there aren't many people here, much less lines of them. *laughs quietly*
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:36 pm
*waves her arm into her illusion double until it dissipates like smoke*
*nods as she listens to Kat and Lia discuss a hot springs*
Probably a good idea to open one there, otherwise we would need to get a private bath for our lady of dragon tattoo here *snickers*
We can deal with Aya in time... for now she's nice and quiet and confused...
or maybe she's not confused
Perhaps in this state she is instead influencing me and manipulating my behavior through subconscious means eek

*notices that Kits picks up the cue*
At least that one has some sense rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:00 am
User Image
*looks between Kits and Ry, confused as to whether or not they're filming yet since she wasn't given a line.*
"E... Eto... is kitty boss lady kitty boss lady or is she stripey kitty boss lady who isn't kitty boss lady, but is?" confused

*motions to the crew to keep filming since it's still salvageable so far*  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 am
Indeed, hell I could even use some of the designs from the Castle's bath halls to mesh in with the Asian hot springs look. The wheels began turning in her head and she pulled out her phone to message Anira to get reference photos and also to get baggage arranged for their trip. This was happening.

Hmm....is that really possible since she doesn't have memories of you? Or is there deeper subconscious to it than we think? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:51 pm
*glances over in the direction that Miro did* cat_confused What are you talking about, Miro? There's only one of me. *looks closer at Miro* Did you fall asleep again after having lunch? It sounds like maybe you were dreaming. cat_lol
User Image  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:17 pm
*nods in approval with how the scene is carrying on and whispers to Misa to pencil in a nice bonus for Kits for having to make up for the cleric's incompetence*
User Image
"Wha? M-Miro would never do something like that! eek Except when she does sweatdrop ninja But but, there was a big scary dragon that wanted to eat Miro even though he said he didn't want to eat Miro, though he did say he wanted to eat Miro, and dark mistress lady person who wasn't dark mistress lady person but was, she tolded him to eat her and she had Draa shot a bunch of times, though Miro's not sure if it was Draa or not Draa but Draa now that she thinks about it... it's all very confusing confused

And and Ryzan but not Ryzan was there and and foxy lady person but not foxy lady person and mean red head lady person but not mean red head lady person and bunches of others. 3nodding But they're not here now. Well, they're here, but not here."
confused  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces